Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
Reading A Fictional Novel About Hauntings & Getting Chills

The book I'm reading is the 5th in the series, it's called, Ghost Trouble (Tess Schafer-Medium Book 5) by Deborah J. Hughes. In the chapter in reading a spirit is trying to contact one of the main characters and as I was reading it I got the chills. I've gotten them several other times as well. This is the only time during me reading this series of books have I gotten the chills.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this before? As I was reading some of the other books in the series I felt an odd connection or something with the area where it's set. I even found the weather of the area on my iphone and for some reason I wanted to know about the area but then I felt I needed to close that connection -- delete the weather info off my phone. So I did. I even stopped reading the series for a bit. I was very disappointed with book 4 but I atarted the 5th book but I needed a break but I decided to go back to it today.

If it matters it's an ebook that I borrowed from Kindle unlimited.

Another odd thing occurred as I was reading the book, when the main character told the spirit not to bother him I got chills and I did the same thing. I felt something might be with me. Not sure. It's all quite weird. I'm thinking this is not a new phenomenon. Or what ever it is. It's happened before. Not to me but to others.

I am very sensitive to paranormal. I avoid reading a lot of real life stories about it, I don't look at photos of paranormal either I get took creeped out. A lot of times I cannot even watch some of the paranormal shows on TV. They don't scare me but I still get weirded out from them.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 24-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Master
Well that was silly. I finished the book and it was very disappointing. Boring. Why I had the chills reading it is beyond me. Maybe I just wanted to get that scary feeling. The mind can play tricks in you if you believe it enough.

Nothing remotely ghostly here.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne