Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Administrator
Shower Visitor

Hello

I was taking a shower this AM and I heard what I thought was my hubby talking to me. Was from a distance at first like he was saying something from upstairs to me. Then right outside the shower door. I looked and there was only a shadow there.

Said something like "I got" then the rest was muffled. I came upstairs and asked what he wanted ? Looked at me and was like I was not saying anything I was watching TV and eating breakfast.

So I guess I had a visitor I just hope the shower door was well steamed up or they would have got an eye full.....

Lynn
Old 02-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Seeker
Lol, I think it is wonderful you have a visitor. I often have them at the shower as well. They are attracted to the energy pull of the moving water. I am not bothered really if they see me naked in the shower. I think you have a family relative visiting you.

If it happens again or anywhere else in your home, ask emmdiately who it is, and listen to your thought patterns ;)
Old 23-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Experiencer
I just had this experience again and decided to share. It is the second time in two months that I heard some kind of knocking on the door and bumping on the walls when I was showering. I was alone both times and I got really scared. I thought it was a burglar or something. The second time I didn't get scared so much as the first. I started talking to that spirit or whatever it was and then I saw some kind of see-through orb or aura in front of me.

I have no idea who that was and what do they want and how should I help? I just wish they're not so loud because that really surprises me and I can't help feeling freaked out for some time.
Old 23-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Must've been the ghost of some pervert who got chased down and killed by a mob of angry women. Nothing to worry about, nope.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

Water is a conductor and that is something that we have to accept. My Son told me someone was sitting on the toilet when he was taking a shower. Just sitting there watching him, harmless.

He said it was because he could see them as they can see him that he often has a visitor on the bathroom. Does not bother him as he said he is never touched.

Lynn
Old 24-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Master

I will give some of my standard answers hear . The soul of a once living person , human created thought form , astral critter , a being from another dem. I think we need a "things a ghost could be "sticky post .
Old 27-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator
I've had a lot of experiences in the shower. And yes, water is a very strong conductor of energy. You can also think more and more clearly in the shower. I tend to have to put music on so I block out some of the contact that these things seem to try to make during this time.