Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-03-2017, 03:27 AM
Master
can I get a brief description of an Indigo, Crystal, and Star personalities?

Hi everyone I normally don't venture into this thread. I have always been curious about the terms. Aren't Indigo individuals born in the late 1970s and have an old soul about them ? Correct me if I'm wrong. How can you tell if someone is an Indigo , Crystal , Star and Rainbow child or adult ? Is it their aura that they have.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Experiencer
I can't say much for Crystal, Indigo, or Rainbows. Not even a whole lot about Starchildren, though I do have a little experience. What seems to be common for them is that yes, they do often have unusual auras. The auras can be a bit odd in shape or activity - for example, one whose energy radiates inward instead of out - or do something like reach out, snatch others' negative energy, and immediately convert it to light. Many Starchildren seem to display a sensitivity to sound and light, and can have delicate hearing or sight. A lot seem to be noticable from an early age as "odd", and can have strong personalities and more recently a stronger likelihood to remember their lives on their original planets. The ones I've interacted with have simply felt "different", in the way someone might be able to tell when a foreigner is around them even if they appear to be the same nationality.

Something I've particularly noticed is that Starchildren often share values of kindness, harmony, and connection with other humans, yet have a drive and capatibility to manifest those that many humans don't as easily have. They seem to have a tendency to be more independent as well, pursuing those goals regardless of whether or not anyone else is. And it seems that they have solutions and views that are a bit... different. The Starchild I'm in frequent contact with remembers his original community as being set up so that the first few years of life are spent working, and then the middle and later years are spent relaxing, with all resources shared and everyone getting what they need without taking away from others. Basically, a best-case-scenario Communism. He finds it frustrating that Earth doesn't operate the same way and has a difficult time understanding that humans have an instinct for competition. He is also new to being of a species driven by curiosity, and finds science to be a novelty.

Lastly it seems that more often than not, Starchildren are born into abusive households.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 12-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Suspended
Guide
Cool Traits of a 64 yr old Indigo Male

So you want to know about things relative only to this earth and your ego?
All indigo's have either had a NDE as a child or been so very ill that they were given the last rites,dependent on their religion by birthright!

If like me,and I can only discuss me not others,well I drowned when I was 6 years old,it was at a swimming baths somewhere near Liverpool England in the summer of 1959,a spot called River Cavalli Baths,I moved to Australia in Dec 68.

I was taken away into space,I could see the Earth far below me,the whole sky or universe was like I was in a massive top half of a sphere but made of stars and galaxies and milky ways,around this massive space/area were 360° movie screens,all in a complete circle but superimposed on the stars,it was like being in a top half of a globe with no floor and far below I could see the Earth.but the globe was made of stars and shaped by these movie screens.

I was being told things that I do nor recall,they were telling me things that I have no conscious memory of,I was occasionally directed to a particular screen,one was a pure white building,I was suddenly inside this building on a stairway landing,it was a white colour I had not seen before, I couldn't see the stairs because there were no shadows,I was at a window and I looked up and it was endless,outside was a very English verdant green pasture,plants and flowers but no animals or human lifeforms.

Then I was suddenly back in this movie hemisphere and the earth was far below,I suppose compared to a tennis ball size wise just to give you an idea of things dimension wise,and I was directed to another screen,suddenly I was in the screen,same as the room except there was a man walking towards me,a young man in a RAF uniform,his Spitfire was behind him,it was a wreck,it was across a country lane,a very English lane with a hedgerow either side,I was being told things,it was a constant barrage but I have no memory,neither did I have a body,I was pure consciousness, its like astral travelling,you are just,or so it seems a set of eyeballs,but you are fully aware and its the brow chakra,the third eye you are seeing it through.

As this young lad walked or floated toward me I suddenly started to panic,and I could hear sounds,earth sounds,I knew if he came closer to me that I was dead,I don't know why but I wanted to leave,this lad was getting closer to me and I was panicking,I could hear these voices that annoyed me,then I was on the poolside coughing up water,a lifeguard was saying ,he's back,he's back,lots of people were looking down at me,everyone was patting the lifeguard on the back telling him well done,well done.

My father picked me up in his big arms and carried me back to mum,she was crying,I asked my father what a Spitfire was,I told him I crashed one,he said you were hallucinating son.

It wasn't me who came back,I was different,I was 6 years old and realised I was not me.
To be continued!
Old 12-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Knower
^Oh wow, I did not know that about all indigos having an NDE as a child! :O Do you know why this is?

This reminds me of when my mum told me I nearly died in my sleep as a baby via breathing problems due to what I think was my tonsils and then I had them removed.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Suspended
Guide
Probably because you don't come back,that's why you have to be very ill or dieing,I am sure that little boy did not come back,I am sure I was replaced by another spirit,I was a very different personality,maybe that's what it was all about I don't know,my life has been very strange to put it mildly,there is another way to tell an indigo ( I hate that word "indigo" ) all indigo's love cats,not dogs but have a very strange relationship with cats,they do not own dogs,just cats!
Old 12-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
^Oh wow, I did not know that about all indigos having an NDE as a child! :O Do you know why this is?

This reminds me of when my mum told me I nearly died in my sleep as a baby via breathing problems due to what I think was my tonsils and then I had them removed.

The answer I just gave prior to this answer is only my opinion,it's not a fact,nothing is a fact,this is what happened to me not anyone else.
I have spent 64 years being different to everyone around me,I ended up accusing my parents of adopting me,I did not fit back into my family,I still had two older brothers in 1959 and I still do,I still to this day do not feel a member of my family,I do not own property,I am disabled to a medium degree,I am very poor and constantly struggling,after my brow chakra was opened ( against my will ) I did not ask for it nor want it,my life was hell afterwards and still is,I have had every vertebral level in my cervical spine operated on,three levels of my lumbar spine too,I have been constantly ill or injured since 1981,it's been nonstop.
.But getting back to this indigo thing,well we can't all be indigo types,rainbow or star children,just like we can't all be neurosurgeons or lawyers,we can't all be millionaires either,I like being me,I have gotten used to having this life and funnily enough I smile all the time and am reasonably happy,I do not understand "money"?,now that's a strange thing to say,I just see bits of paper or polymer of different colours with different numbers on them,that is what I see,when I want something I swap the bits of coloured polymer with numbers for the item I want?

I really wish folk would be happy just being themselves,who cares if you are an indigo or not?,I certainly don't, it's others who designated me an indigo,I didn't know until a few years ago,so for 60 years I have been an indigo and didn't know it,so its not a big deal if someone says they are or not,who cares,just be thankful for being happy!
Old 08-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
I really wish folk would be happy just being themselves,who cares if you are an indigo or not?,I certainly don't, it's others who designated me an indigo,I didn't know until a few years ago,so for 60 years I have been an indigo and didn't know it,so its not a big deal if someone says they are or not,who cares,just be thankful for being happy!

I love the fact that everyone is always right! It's such a peaceful thing giving up the need to correct people or show them how they're wrong or improve them with you're own "personal perspective"

I agree being happy and not worrying whether you carry one of these labels makes more sense, in a sense.

But I also see how beneficial it is to identify as one of the labels. They all are positive things. Helping raise the collective.

Even if someone where to fool themselves, in the end it's part of their path and there's something they need to learn through the experience which will hopefully one day lead them to the same place.

It doesn't matter what road you take low or high or your perspective. The destination is all that matters. That's why I believe everyone is always correct because they're on their path and their path and perspective is always right. I guess it all boils down to understanding why the person you disagree with thinks they're right. once you start doing this with everyone you meet you'll always agree with their opinion. This is my saving grace because im using my brain and logic to cut out the ego a little more.