Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder

How to exit body?

Hi guys,
I often find myself stuck when I am trying to do AP. Can someone give me some tips on how to best exit the body? A lot of techniques say something like 'and then you will automatically pop out of your body' or 'you should find it easy to leave your physical body'. Is there anything except imagining spinning or rotation? Thank you!
Old 14-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatureoflight
Hi guys,
I often find myself stuck when I am trying to do AP. Can someone give me some tips on how to best exit the body? A lot of techniques say something like 'and then you will automatically pop out of your body' or 'you should find it easy to leave your physical body'. Is there anything except imagining spinning or rotation? Thank you!

i know of a few ways, and i also created a few of my own.whether they work or not is gonna be up to you.
try these
1.visuals-try to focus your imagination on one thing and one thing only.
you can visual anything you want, as long as you remaine focused on that one thing, i like to visualize myself in a awsome landscape of plants and mountains.
you can even visualize a story in your mind, like watching a movie or day dreaming.i like to think of it like this, every time when you think about something, you create it in the astral, if you can focus your mind on that one thing, then you will naturally shift your awareness into the place you created, which exist in the astral.

2.sleep paralysis- pretty straight forward.just keep your mind awake while you let your body fall asleep.every night when you enter r.e.m sleep, your body gets paralyzed so that you dont act out your dreams in the physcal.
i find it easiest to enter sleep paralysis when i get really exhausted, i mean mean really really exhausted, to the point where you start feeling your body going numb or sinking.you will feel your body start shutting down if u get tired enough.1 of 3 things will happen,
1.you will fall asleep and slip into a dream state.
2.you will feel yourself sinking, latch on to that sensation and intend to sink through and out of your body.
3.you will enter sleep paralysis really fast, almost instantly, if you enter sleep paralysis, then your astral body will naturally pop out of your physical if you allow it.
there could be more but those are the only 3 i have had happen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.phantom sensations-this is simular to the spinning method u mentioned,
except this one requires you to simulate the feeling of parts of your body moving, example, move all your attention to your hands and fingers, now try to make yourself feel like your hands are moving, bassicly just pretend you feel them move.eventually, u can learn to feel as if your entire body is moving, use that to move your astral body out of your physical body.

5.lucid dreaming-to induce a lucid i like to get into a deep fantasy visualization.i let my visualization consume me, i focus all my attention on the story im seeing in my mind, eventually, everything becomes so real as you slowly slip into the dream world.once in a lucid dream, you can directly induce a astral projection with your will and intent.

hope this helps, gl
Old 27-06-2016, 04:44 PM
Seeker

I've never had much success with those techniques like "rolling out" or "pulling myself up and out by a rope, etc." Usually, for me, I become aware out of sleep from vibrations coming on. When I would feel vibrations were going strong I would just sit up, get out of bed, and then walk away. At other times, I can become aware--not awake per se--but aware out of sleep but no vibes, then I can also sit up. In these later cases I seem to 'just know' that I can do this. I have become aware at times of 'being stuck,' as you say. I once 'became aware' that my entire lower phantom self was floating about 3 feet off the bed from my hips down, while my upper half was still fixed / connected (however you want to describe it). It was a very weird feeling--very real feeling also--not dreamy, but real feeling. It took me a while before I figured out what was going on. I could actually pull my phantom legs back down to the bed, then if I relaxed, they'd just float back up again. I never disconnected entirely. I eventually fell back to sleep and woke up 'normal' later.
Old 27-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Master

Astral pulse and astral void have methods posted on different areas of there forums . Astral pulse and obe 4 u have free books you c an down load .
http://www.astralvoid.com
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
http://obe4u.com/