Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Master
Energy to help our ecological crisis?

This isn’t necessarily a spirituality-related question, but I thought that since the science-minded people who post on this forum tend to have open minds, maybe some of you could help me with this.

For most of my life I’ve been concerned over the dismal ecological reality we humans have created on our planet, Earth. Many of our issues relate to providing power for buildings or for machinery (including planes, ships, factories, trains, trucks, cars, etc).

I’ve been interested in progress in the fields of energy-conservation and co-generation. But it’s clear that the use of modern technology is spreading so rapidly around the world that sophisticated conservation isn’t enough. It’s obvious we need to derive energy in “greener” ways. A few years back people directed me to PESwiki http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page as a source for information about extreme-efficiency and over-unity devices, both prototyped and developmental. It can be fun to look and read there, but lot of what’s presented is kinda flakey, it seems. Prototypes are presented and explained, but rarely seem to go on to more promising stages. Unless I’m wrong, very few if any devices have gone into commercial production.

Where should I go on the Web for more solid, reliable info? Thanks.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Knower
The problem is the powerful industries and people don’t want free energy to come out because it isn’t profitable so when someone tries to bring something out they get ridiculed or worse. New technology will be coming out as soon as we wake up and see that we can and will become one with our own power (power to the people) and rise up out of this slave republic and live in peace and abundance. If you want more of this technology just bring it into your life through visualizations and meditation. It’s your life. Just my two cents.
Light worker
Joe
Old 05-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVallee
The problem is the powerful industries and people don’t want free energy to come out because it isn’t profitable so when someone tries to bring something out they get ridiculed or worse. New technology will be coming out as soon as we wake up and see that we can and will become one with our own power (power to the people) and rise up out of this slave republic and live in peace and abundance. If you want more of this technology just bring it into your life through visualizations and meditation. It’s your life. Just my two cents.
Light worker
Joe
I know that some sincere technical efforts have been made in certain countries - India and Germany, for instance. Plus, Japan is desperate now that nuclear fission plants have worked out disastrously in that country. In China - not particularly bound by old "vested interest" industrial patterns - the government is attempting modernization, yet conventional energy sources are causing widespread pollution - and other obvious and huge ecological impacts.

Sure, I can see that vested-interest patterns prevail in the U.S., Canada, and some of the Middle Eastern countries, etc.
Old 23-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear Tanemon :-)

People have already been building the future, designing open source software like Linux, open source energy, and really the future is in open source and they are the community giving birth to and building all the coolest stuff which will also be the most efficient and the most secure.

They are already crowd funding their projects, researching, developing, testing, and some are simply waiting for funding to roll it out.

Open source and cooperatives are the way of the future because they provide the best results, including freedom for us human beings :-) Just duck duck go the heck out of the internet until you find some stuff that's already been created.

The bottom line is there is already a bicycle that you can ride and it will power your house. From a research lab in India. So here's some links to get you started on a most exciting journey to the future! And the future is now.

http://open-source-energy.org/?board=4.0
Billionaire Who Invented 5 Hour Energy Is Giving Away 99% Of His Fortune To Save The World! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCn28O_mpRo Also watch the whole film "Billions in Change."

The US-India Pact agrees to develop and fund this kind of future :-) The action is in India right now. Stuff is happening, but it takes some actual doing and creating. We must do a whole lot more than just wish this stuff into our lives. We need to get that bicycle and roll into the future!
Old 26-06-2016, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVallee
New technology will be coming out as soon as we wake up and see that we can and will become one with our own power (power to the people) and rise up out of this slave republic and live in peace and abundance.
Light worker
Joe
Joe, I like your vision of things here and your thoughts.

Are there particular websites to log onto in order to keep up to date with the most visionary-but-practical energy developments? Please do recommend those you know of.

By the way, I was in Holland a little over a year ago and did not perceive it as a "slave republic". I'm surprised to hear the Netherlands lumped in with such nations on Earth.

Old 26-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Ascender
Recently I was discussing space alien related stuff with a fellow forum member and found the conversation interesting enough that I started poking around youtube for videos on the subject.

I ran across this one, which is profound if proven to be accurate. It appears that free energy may have been around for a long time. Not to mention a form of travel that dwarfs anything that we've been seeing so far. I started watching the documentary as a skeptic and came away feeling differently. A.R.V. stands for Alien Reproduction Vehicle.

A.R.V and the Mark McCandlish history the free energy Fluxliner UFO Space Craft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMOaSWUI-gI

Last edited by organic born : 27-06-2016 at 01:25 AM.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Master
Hey good people... This is a quest of intense importance to me. I'm still in a fog concerning where to get legit, reliable info on what's been proven, what's being developed, and what is possibly becoming available for application in our present-day world.

Reverse engineering from UFOs is an interesting topic, but is a little pie-in-the-sky for me if no one is showing demonstration models (prototypes) and getting them tested for what their worth may be.

This is your opportunity to educate someone who is interested but has a pretty small knowledge base on the topic. Kindness, sympathy, generosity with your knowledge, please.
Old 19-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Pathfinder

Tanemon,
I'm sorry to tell you, but over unity and so called "free energy" devices are all a sham. That is why you cannot find any reliable information on them.
Sometimes the ideas they are based on can work on a very small scale, but usually not even enough to light a light bulb. Scaling these up becomes impossible for practical reasons like size, resources necessary, or most often just plain physics.

There have been a few devices proven to have remarkable efficiency on a middle of the road scale, not tiny but also not industrial level. But generally these technologies aren't really cost effective yet. And they do not actually produce energy, they only convert it from traditional sources into electricity, or vice versa. They aren't new sources of electricity and still require oil, coal, wind, solar power, or heat differentials.

I studied this stuff in some great amount of detail for a long time. While I'm sure that new wonderful 'green' technologies are advancing what we already have, there isn't anything magical that is going to defy all known physics and save us all from running out of gasoline. It's simply not realistic. And it isn't the big energy companies stopping it, either, as many people like to suggest. Although it is definitely true that these companies do hold back better alternatives. No one can deny that without lying through their teeth.

Ultimately, if you want to know what is really best for the world right now, it is nuclear power. This is by far the cleanest and most pure form of large scale energy that humanity has developed to date. This exceeds even solar and wind energy in terms of ecological footprint.
Nuclear energy is, however, held back due to the public's fears and concerns about the technology as well as the oil and coal industry's death grip on world governments.

But nuclear power doesn't solve the problem of transporting energy. For this we need global-scale infrastructural changes the likes of which humanity has never seen before. And who is going to pay for something like that? Certainly not the current world governments. They don't give a damn about anyone's future but their own. And they are all too old and too ignorant to reasonably believe they are going to be around when the real disaster hits.

This is the sad truth of human society. We are heading into the apocalypse and few even realize or accept it.

There is but one exception I've found to all of this. It is within the works of Nikola Tesla. He was a brilliant mind who invented and patented so many things. One of these of which was a device he stated could transfer electricity over very wide ranges, essentially globally, with very minimal losses in energy. It did not produce free energy as many have often suggested, but simply transferred it. But this aspect alone would revolutionize the entire world and completely eliminate all of our power concerns basically forever. And he knew this and wrote multiple articles about it and how it could and would change the world if only people would develop it further than he was able to do.
However, sadly enough, no one has ever been able to reproduce such a device. Yet I still truly believe that this device existed once. Tesla was not known to be a liar of any sort. Without him the modern world itself would not even exist.

In any case, if you wish to pursue this matter further, I suggest you learn basic electrical and mechanical theory first. This is first and foremost the requirement to truly understanding what is going on in the world of electricity and the world's power requirements. As well as explaining and debunking the so called 'free energy' devices.

In any case, I don't know of any decent sources that actually summarize everything you need to know because it's a lot of info and a lot of different and changing technologies.
But if you have any other questions that you think I might be able to answer feel free to ask. I'm a real geek when it comes to this sort stuff.

Last edited by IAmNemo : 19-07-2016 at 11:06 PM.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:18 AM
Master
Thanks IAmNemo. I appreciate your honesty about what you've sifted through and what you see to be realistic.

I'm a hands-on guy, whose formal background is more in social sciences rather than physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, etc. But I've been able to pick up quite a bit (or quite a lot of "bits"). I've wired buildings and fixed magneto ignitions, as part of my life 'on the land' (vegetable/fruit market gardens, water systems, house & outbuilding construction, small-engine mechanics, welding, handyman stuff, etc).

I'm sure, from how you write, that if some genuine breakthrough did occur that surprised you, me, and the physicists you'd be among the first to accept and applaud it. It would be nice to say the least, but I don't see how we can count on something of the sort.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon

I'm a hands-on guy, whose formal background is more in social sciences rather than physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, etc. But I've been able to pick up quite a bit (or quite a lot of "bits"). I've wired buildings and fixed magneto ignitions, as part of my life 'on the land' (vegetable/fruit market gardens, water systems, house & outbuilding construction, small-engine mechanics, welding, handyman stuff, etc).
What you are doing, essentially, everyone, should be doing as well, at some level. We waste fuel and time on stuff of no value. We've only had electricity for about a hundred years, only gas powered engines for about as long. For 2 million years we've been without such mechanisms, and only the last 10,000 years have we been growing our own food, with none of that, until now, happening through modern means. Of the thousands of products that we find on the selves of grocery stores only the smallest of percentages are reasonable for us to ingest... and chances are you are growing those reasonable items. The rest result in truck loads upon truck loads of stuff that's being shipped around the world with essentially no nutritional value.

We are using, and trying to find energy, for no other reason but to waste the vast majority of it on processes of little to no intrinsic value.

This is unsustainable on most every angle that we investigate it from.

We have become a lazy culture with little to no connection with our natural origins and basically live, eat, and breath for the sake of superficial entertainment.

We need to dial it back a bit! There are folks converting their back yards into food generating machines, providing as much as 80% of their personal food needs (the way most people did it some hundred years ago). The food enters their kitchens in their whole versions and are processed in place by the individuals doing the consuming.

The suns energy is free. The need to transport 'worthless' items drops in proportion with each individual who backs away from the grid.

The one new energy source that I've been watching is the conversion of water into hydrogen fuel. The fuel generated is highly explosive and yet storage devices are already in place that helps mitigate this issue.

Here's a link to how this works so far:
How Do Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles Work?
http://www.ucsusa.org/clean-vehicles...uel-cells-work

But this is a patch which needs to be accompanied by more intelligent living. The better the foods that we eat the less we're needing to consume. I'm comfortably down to one meal a day with nibbling supplements (fresh food stuffs) filling in as needed.

I'm learning to do what you're already familiar with. I have several acres that I'm converting into a food making machine, with nutrient density and clean growing methods as the theme. This has been requiring me to learn how nature actually works and I can see this as a multi year process in terms of the seasonal timing patterns.

More energy creation that only supports waste is not the answer to our current conundrum. You... are the example that we need to be following! :)