Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-11-2010, 01:23 PM
frankharris

I am interested to know how your guide originally manifested to you?

Mine came after a serious accident and held me safe and I am certain stopped me from dying.

I don't often have a visit from her but when I do it is a very special experince.

Frank
Old 08-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankharris
I am interested to know how your guide originally manifested to you?

Mine came after a serious accident and held me safe and I am certain stopped me from dying.

I don't often have a visit from her but when I do it is a very special experince.

Frank
Hi Frank

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is unfortunate that you had to endure such a serious accident for this awareness to come about. I am curious as to whether you value such a traumatic experience as an opportunity for this awareness. I would not say though that this experience was orchestrated in order for you to achieve this awareness, for spirit guides do not deliberately cause suffering in order to make themselves known. A positive outcome perhaps, to an unexpected incident.
Have you since tried to draw her, or paint images of her, to connect with her energy?

My own doorkeeper is also female, she takes on a human form. One of my spirit guides is a dark skinned man with certain magical qualities. Both had lifetimes on Earth around 100 years ago. Another of my close friends, who I have known and worked with for a very long time in the spirit world is from another part of the universe, from a completely different dimensional vibration. Not of a physical/humanoid state of appearance. It is him that I work with within other dimensional realms, and with other beings elsewhere. Hence my current awareness.

I would enjoy others accounts of their own spirit team. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Lamby

I'm glad Frank asked this question, it is fascinating and I enjoyed hearing both of your stories.

Sparrow, the friend of yours from another part of the universe, is this person here on earth now, or is this person currently in spirit? It intrigues me that your friend came from another part of the universe. My boyfriend is very sensitive to beings from other planets and I wonder if his origins might have something to do with it. Something to mention to him, for sure. I've never had that connection that he does to other beings not from this planet, so I can't relate too well. My ties seem to be here.

I am closely tied to the Mother Mary and feel she is my main teacher and guardian. Her history is long - I believe she was Isis and other dieties and Goddesses through time. While visiting a nearby Shrine to her at a church, I had the distinct awareness of the names, Hepsiba and also Bathsheba - directed toward me. When I got home and looked them up, I found the meaning, "She is God's delight" or "She is my delight" for Hepsiba and only recently found Bathsheba is connected with, "daughter of the oath" (I'm not clear on daughter of the oath's meaning). My connection to Mary was confirmed for me by a friend (many years ago) who was much more spiritually aware than I. He had a message for me in one of his meditations that Mary wished me to always stay close to her. Last week, I asked her to help me to know my spirit guides and other spiritual beings if I was meant to do so.

Only a few days ago, while meditating, I became aware of who one of my guides is. He may be my doorkeeper, as he felt like a solitary presence who works directly with Mother Mary. Mary's energy is loving and gentle. She cares for me with the gentleness you'd show a child and I can usually hear her messages simply and clearly. This other guide is a Scottish man - or at least that is the vision he presents to me in traditional Scottish clothing from within the last few hundred years, perhaps. We appear to have been together often on this earth - and possibly eternally tied - and will always be. It is unique that I see myself, with this specific guide in another realm, and I am in a gown of materials made of layers of sheers that change from blues and greens to soft magentas when I am with this guide. He seemed glad that I was finally able to see him and recognize that he is always, and has always, been there. He assured me that nothing will ever cause me to lose touch with him. (I'd just been through a period of time where I felt I couldn't touch my spiritual connections.) His energy is strong and protective - yet there is a joyfulness in his nature that is unbound. He assured me that he has many connections with others in store to help me do what needs to be done. It makes sense to me now that when I visited Scotland some years ago, I felt like I was coming home, that I always belonged there. Now I understand why.

Hope this isn't too long.

Last edited by Lamby : 08-11-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamby
I'm glad Frank asked this question, it is fascinating and I enjoyed hearing both of your stories.

Sparrow, the friend of yours from another part of the universe, is this person here on earth now, or is this person currently in spirit? It intrigues me that your friend came from another part of the universe. My boyfriend is very sensitive to beings from other planets and I wonder if his origins might have something to do with it. Something to mention to him, for sure. I've never had that connection that he does to other beings not from this planet, so I can't relate too well. My ties seem to be here.

I am closely tied to the Mother Mary and feel she is my main teacher and guardian. Her history is long - I believe she was Isis and other dieties and Goddesses through time. While visiting a nearby Shrine to her at a church, I had the distinct awareness of the names, Hepsiba and also Bathsheba - directed toward me. When I got home and looked them up, I found the meaning, "She is God's delight" or "She is my delight" for Hepsiba and only recently found Bathsheba is connected with, "daughter of the oath" (I'm not clear on daughter of the oath's meaning). My connection to Mary was confirmed for me by a friend (many years ago) who was much more spiritually aware than I. He had a message for me in one of his meditations that Mary wished me to always stay close to her. Last week, I asked her to help me to know my spirit guides and other spiritual beings if I was meant to do so.

Only a few days ago, while meditating, I became aware of who one of my guides is. He may be my doorkeeper, as he felt like a solitary presence who works directly with Mother Mary. Mary's energy is loving and gentle. She cares for me with the gentleness you'd show a child and I can usually hear her messages simply and clearly. This other guide is a Scottish man - or at least that is the vision he presents to me in traditional Scottish clothing from within the last few hundred years, perhaps. We appear to have been together often on this earth - and possibly eternally tied - and will always be. It is unique that I see myself, with this specific guide in another realm, and I am in a gown of materials made of layers of sheers that change from blues and greens to soft magentas when I am with this guide. He seemed glad that I was finally able to see him and recognize that he is always, and has always, been there. He assured me that nothing will ever cause me to lose touch with him. (I'd just been through a period of time where I felt I couldn't touch my spiritual connections.) His energy is strong and protective - yet there is a joyfulness in his nature that is unbound. He assured me that he has many connections with others in store to help me do what needs to be done. It makes sense to me now that when I visited Scotland some years ago, I felt like I was coming home, that I always belonged there. Now I understand why.

Hope this isn't too long.
Nice this is to read. Many pathways for discovery. The scent of truth beckons the heart and feeds the mind. Although we may not always have all the answers, it is the intention we hold through the questions we ask which forms the bridge to our deeper awareness.

My dear friend of whom I formerly spoke is not a person. He is not incarnated at present and his past lives originate from elsewhere in the multi-verse, which is very difficult to describe. His name is not that of human origin and is a bit of a mouthful to pronounce. I would better describe him as a multi-dimensional energy being. In his former lifetime he existed within a dimensional reality which, to a human being, would be interpreted as within the 5th-7th vibratory planes. This means to a human being he existed in a state invisible to human senses, in a state which would be considered etheric in substance. Yet to him it was as real and interactive as is Earth to human beings. We have worked a long time together within the aspirations of the Asceleottyi. Much of our work in the spirit world has involved observing other species within different dimensional backgrounds and states of development. We have been involved in connecting different species together, both in the spirit world and within physical state. Though people are very uninformed as to the many different frequencies of the many physical universes which exist, and think this is the only physical universe which occupies the same ‘space’.
-Sparrow

Old 09-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Lamby

Hello Sparrow,

Thank you for explaining about your friend. The concepts are very deep, but I begin to understand the aspects you've described - you put it well. It is a common failure of some of us to believe that what we have here is unique and not replicated elsewhere - a failure I could be guilty of myself at times. That's one of the nicest things about this forum, it presents ideas that I (we) may not have considered and expands the mind.

You mention connecting different species in the spirit world and in the physical state. Is the intent to help one or the other reach a higher vibration - through recognizing their higher self?
Old 09-11-2010, 11:32 PM
flutterangel

Hello Sparrow,
Thank you, as always, for your posts!
I have questions about this part, if you would be so kind:
In such circumstances the energy or entity will try to attach itself to you behind the back of your neck close to the top of your spine. This is why you may, in these instances, feel a weight on your shoulders or back.

Often when it has become illuminated to your Doorkeeper or spirit guides that an energy or entity has attached itself to you, at this point it may already have created a very strong bond with the human being making it difficult to remove. Attachments such as these often work their way into your energy field via your emotional and mental vulnerabilities. For example, if you are an extremely negative person, or an extremely emotional or depressed individual, then you are leaving trails of this energy physically within your energy space, and within the space or habitat in which you live. This negative energy residue is what attracts energy attachments.
The attachment then will make charges of you, through its subtle attachment to you through your emotional and mental field, to invoke further spurts of unbalanced behaviour.

It is often difficult for your spirit team to remove these energy forms because of the human beings own attachment to the experience they are having. In a sense, they are themselves feeding from, and helping to feed the process through their own attitudes, belief systems and emotional ruts they place themselves in.
Your Doorkeeper will better facilitate your wellbeing and remove attachments once you yourself make the efforts to detach your own chemical, psychological and emotional ‘addiction’ to the energy being fed.

How does this pertain to health and autoimmune diseases, and what can we do to help? I have been told/taught that through meditation we can assist in removing negative energy and/or entities. What are your thoughts on this? While I do have trouble "seeing" with clarity, I do feel like I (or my higher selves) are being attacked on a different level or dimension, at times.
Thank you very much for your insight,
Flutter angel
Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Sparrow,

Thank you for explaining about your friend. The concepts are very deep, but I begin to understand the aspects you've described - you put it well. It is a common failure of some of us to believe that what we have here is unique and not replicated elsewhere - a failure I could be guilty of myself at times. That's one of the nicest things about this forum, it presents ideas that I (we) may not have considered and expands the mind.

A warm woolly welcome, Lamby.

I think if too much information is given to the unprepared mind, that mind will tend to attach itself to its thoughts in such a way as to disassociate the person from the reality of the moment in front of them. All sense of responsibility is then lost in mental escapes and fantasies that are far beyond that persons current scope of experience. It is always good to broaden the mind with new avenues of information, but at the same time there is much beauty to behold upon your immediate doorstep. Fortunately there are those on this forum who work within a varied spectrum of this to compliment one another.

Quote:
You mention connecting different species in the spirit world and in the physical state. Is the intent to help one or the other reach a higher vibration - through recognizing their higher self?

It might be helpful for you to perceive vibration not as something which is higher and lower, but something which simply is different, or more in this direction than in that direction. To this effect you will understand that your change in vibration occurs naturally, by itself, when you follow a specific path of intention and aspiration.
The work that we have been doing, of which I had spoken briefly, more accurately involves the facilitation of information. Information which was obtained by us through our travels throughout many different dimensional realms within the multi-verse, both what can be seen as spirit realms and those of physical state. Information which was presented to us in other formats, from observing other beings, other species, and our close encounters and association with them, was, and have been subsequently translated into other forms of language and understanding which we have brought to other beings throughout the multi-verse. So in a sense, we gather information which many souls would not have access to, and present it to other soul groups in their own languages. The purpose of doing this is to illuminate to other soul groups other creative potentials and aspirations which are possible to pursue. Certain ‘lessons’, or perspectives of wisdom which we had attained or which were relayed to us, we then share with others far, far away from our own origins. This knowledge, or information is then used to bring other beings of love closer together and form new relationships, groups and inter-working partnerships for future projects.
The work we have done has brought a broad awareness to many other soul groups about what is possible in the spirit world, and elsewhere in other dimensions of creativity. So we have, in a sense, forged many new pathways for souls to follow and explore their identity upon. We have brought many different species of beings together. Many of our references and informations can be found within the many halls of learning. The halls of learnings can be located within each individual soul group, of which there are billions and trillions in number.
So when it comes to answering whether we assist beings attain a higher vibration, this is to be understood as a product of natural processes through which information is delivered and processed into a consciousness state. We provide the doors through which these states can be delivered.

You can possibly understand more why my role as a spirit guide has stood to be of value. I have been present, or called upon, many times when certain souls have crossed over and who were unable to process a way forward beyond their narrow mindedness, or restricted mindsets, and have had to align them with new perspectives which open new doors for them. -Sparrow

Old 10-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hello Sparrow,
Thank you, as always, for your posts!
I have questions about this part, if you would be so kind:
In such circumstances the energy or entity will try to attach itself to you behind the back of your neck close to the top of your spine. This is why you may, in these instances, feel a weight on your shoulders or back.

Often when it has become illuminated to your Doorkeeper or spirit guides that an energy or entity has attached itself to you, at this point it may already have created a very strong bond with the human being making it difficult to remove. Attachments such as these often work their way into your energy field via your emotional and mental vulnerabilities. For example, if you are an extremely negative person, or an extremely emotional or depressed individual, then you are leaving trails of this energy physically within your energy space, and within the space or habitat in which you live. This negative energy residue is what attracts energy attachments.
The attachment then will make charges of you, through its subtle attachment to you through your emotional and mental field, to invoke further spurts of unbalanced behaviour.

It is often difficult for your spirit team to remove these energy forms because of the human beings own attachment to the experience they are having. In a sense, they are themselves feeding from, and helping to feed the process through their own attitudes, belief systems and emotional ruts they place themselves in.
Your Doorkeeper will better facilitate your wellbeing and remove attachments once you yourself make the efforts to detach your own chemical, psychological and emotional ‘addiction’ to the energy being fed.

How does this pertain to health and autoimmune diseases, and what can we do to help? I have been told/taught that through meditation we can assist in removing negative energy and/or entities. What are your thoughts on this? While I do have trouble "seeing" with clarity, I do feel like I (or my higher selves) are being attacked on a different level or dimension, at times.
Thank you very much for your insight,
Flutter angel
Love and light-heartedness to you, flutterangel.

In response to your question of my thoughts on this, I will dissect it for better clarity.

Health and autoimmune diseases are primarily associated, and as a result from chemical imbalances within the biology and specific cells which are not transmitting the necessary information, or those that have been malformed to transmit incorrect information within the bio-chemical system.
Most often such cases have not come about due to some attachment of negative energy presence. You must understand that physical state biology sometimes develops flaws on a genetic and bio-chemical level. This tends to be the result of trauma upon cell development early on during the birth or growth process. Often caused by the presence of pollutants ingested either though the mouth, the skin or the air. These pollutants, or cell deformities can also be passed on genetically through sexual reproduction. So really, what you are looking at is a biological dysfunction, rather than a negative energy attack.
With this said, within the instances of actual energy form attachments, over time disruptions can indeed take place on a biological, health related level. But this tends to only occur after a prolonged exposure to an energy attachment. In which case it would be very evident that an attachment were present for many other manifestations would arise. Such as a complete change in character, a loss of moral awareness, repetitious self-destructive behaviour and addictive habits which create transient states of high’s and low’s, and outbursts of negative emotion.

In how you can best remedy ill health and such things as autoimmune diseases, it is a matter of communicating with your own biology on a deep intimate intuitive level. Whether you believe it or not, the cells in your body will respond and behave according to the thoughts you transmit. Much the same way as plant life respond to human beings when they sing, talk, play music or pamper them. You have to show yourself similar loving acts. Sing to yourself to create physical vibrations of self-love within your biology. Talk to yourself; have a conversation with your body as if it were listening to you. Play beautiful relaxing music to your body for your cells will respond to that. Your cells respond differently to different sounds, colours and feelings. Empower yourself with information about colour therapies and sound therapies. Pamper yourself, your body, and let it know that you truly care for it. Your cells are living sentient individual life forms. Treat them as such.

In how you can best remedy forms of energy attachments is to identity what it is that you are doing which is feeding it. If you identify and remove the source of attraction, then you remove the fuel which keeps the fire burning. Change your attitude, your behaviour and your mindset. Regain control of your emotional mechanisms. Clean the energy of your environment by removing sources of negative association. Opening windows. Physically cleaning rooms. Applying colour and sound to rooms to alter the light frequencies within it. Take showers after emotional upsets. Do not take baths for you will simply submerge yourself in the energies you are releasing.
When such things are done, then is your time for such things as meditations and visualisations. Because thoughts are living things, applying them in constructive positive ways is always going to prove as some benefit.

It is quite possible for someone to engage in communication with their attaching energy via meditation. You should in such instances visualize the connection between you becoming severed and then you forming a barrier of your own energy around yourself. Acknowledge your own will power to disallow harmful external energy sources into your own energy space. Conform to this authorative mindset. -Sparrow

Old 10-11-2010, 07:44 PM
flutterangel

Thank you very much for your thoughts on this Sparrow! Regarding how best to remedy ill health: I am happy to see that I am doing some of what you speak, and will try your other suggestions as well. As someone with an autoimmune illness, this has led me to meditation and a better understanding of the relationship between everything you interact with or experience and body response. I have found that I am able to control some nervous system symptoms with meditation, and by being more in tune with what my physical body needs. It often reminds me if I forget!
About baths: that makes so much sense, and being a bath person I can see how it would be important to be in the right "place" before engaging in a long soak!
I look forward to learning more from you!
With much appreciation and love,
flutterangel
Old 11-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Lamby

Thank you, Sparrow, for your reply! Hope you don't mind - but I have to give you a virtual hug.

What you explained about "too much information" makes sense. I wonder if that is why reading certain posts of experiences, and certain opinions of dangerous, or unpleasant encounters -makes me feel such deep distress. One part of me feels obliged to read on through such material, despite the discomfort. But as you say: "... there is much beauty to behold upon your immediate doorstep." Maybe spending time on my own doorstep is all I really need at this moment. "

"It might be helpful for you to perceive vibration not as something which is higher and lower, but something which simply is different, or more in this direction than in that direction."
You're right. This IS helpful - thinking of it in this way. Somehow more comfortable to think of it this way. Thank you.

Yes, I can clearly see why your role of spirit guide has and continues to have value.

When you mentioned helping some find their way when crossing over - it reminds me of what many people refer to as the angel of death. It must be a comfort for those who are lost to have safe and gentle direction.

----- -and- -------

Thank you, Flutterangel, for asking your questions of Sparrow - because the replies were very helpful to me.

What Sparrow said about cells and healing rings true in my experience. I believe that is how some guided imagery recordings provide me with benefits. (I also meditate) You may find recordings by Belleruth Naparstek or Dr. Emmett Miller, M.D. are quite good for this. Some of the imagery support the cell by cell healing - and although not overtly spiritual, the spiritual slant is clearly woven into the imagery as well. I wish you the best on your quest towards improved health.

---------------
Although I would love to comment further because there is so much here of interest - -it is 2:am and I'm already typing semi-gibberish. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.