Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Knower
Lol ok just making sure
Old 19-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateIII
You do get a strong bond. I have gained telepathic bonds with some people, the only thing I want to add is that you can hurt them as well.... they are made of ether and your astral body is NOT. It is a much stronger.

I am not talking about people, I am talking about entities. And yes astral sex can form energetic bonds with other entities.
Old 19-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Master

I would not worry about it Astral Explorer because astral sex cannot happen, regardless what the ap books will tell you. Any feelings you get when you are out of your body, such as, being afraid, excited, frustration, sexual feelings, being sad etc will put you back into your body.
Old 19-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Master
I am not sure what you mean about being put back into your body, but astral sex definitely can happen. Thousands of people have reported having astral sex experiences that were far more blissful than they are in the physical dimension. The problem with this though is it gives the other participant in the experience energetic information about yourself where if they wish they could possibly gain an energetic hook or attachment.
Old 20-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Master

You can have astral sex but when you start to get those feelings that feels good, you will be zapped back into your body. People can have dreams about it but they may not be that aware of it so they probably do not get those good feelings.
Old 20-08-2012, 10:19 AM
NateIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
*sigh*

No... you can't hurt anyone. >_<

Provide some support for this claim, maybe use a real experience where you learned this... I sure can provide some first hand experiences where I've hurt many members of the afterlife, and not just a sexual one. I have straight up OBES very often, not just lucid dreams, so I know my stuff. I'm also telepathic, which is how I learned about hurting this specific person.

Want me to throw you another curvball, males... You can also get the pregnant, chew on that. Astral sex is such an amature move, and has concequences as stated above by other members, especially the wet dream and lack of energy the next day. These appear to be comments from people who have experience, and dont want to think they can do whatever they want in the "astral"
Old 20-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Provide some support for this claim, maybe use a real experience where you learned this... I sure can provide some first hand experiences where I've hurt many members of the afterlife, and not just a sexual one. I have straight up OBES very often, not just lucid dreams, so I know my stuff. I'm also telepathic, which is how I learned about hurting this specific person.

Want me to throw you another curvball, males... You can also get the pregnant, chew on that. Astral sex is such an amature move, and has concequences as stated above by other members, especially the wet dream and lack of energy the next day. These appear to be comments from people who have experience, and dont want to think they can do whatever they want in the "astral"

The whole idea behind Succubi are that they feed themself your energy through participation in sexual acts inside your dreams. In other words, astral sex and this is how they drain your energy. Why and how? Because astral sex provides them with your energetic signature and leaves you wide open to energetic hooks and attachments and all that nasty stuff. And no I am not trying to scare anybody I am not saying if you have one act of astral sex you will be possessed or anything I am just stating the possibilities. Astral sex should be treated like real sex.. You don't go around having unprotected sex with some random person you just met a couple seconds ago do you? If you do sooner or later you will learn your lesson the hard way, astral sex is the exact same thing but instead of you having to live with the reprocussions in your finite physical life it is very possible you might have to live with them in your infinite spiritual life. Glad to see somebody agrees with me.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Guide
Quote:

How about the fact that I've never been hurt projecting... ever...
I've been doing this for just about as long as I can remember (I'm 32 now, btw).

I'm sure you fully believe you've hurt people. Although, and I'm being honest here... that speaks volume about your character.

In the end, believe what you want to believe. If you think you've hurt people, go nuts... I'm not gonna stop you. Eventually you'll realize how much it works against you though... and in the end, you'll realize that the only person you're hurting is yourself.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:26 AM
earthatic

I'm just being speculative, but the more I think about it... these ideas of "soul-ties", "energy exchange" seem bizarre.

There is a side effect of astral sex that is akin to a taking a drug...the sexual imagery is just added by the initiator (call 'em succubi/incubi if you're feeling imaginative) and it has very little to do with what is actually happening... there is no reproduction going on, or actual "sex" for that matter...just the illusion of it, it seems. The feeling is indeed very intense, and although there is no physical dependency, it brings a "downer" effect upon you later on. It's chemical depletion (dopamine) which causes apathy/tiredness - and that is what's happening. No freaking wonder.

What I've found interesting - and maybe some of you have noticed it as well - is that these "entities" seem to be fully aware of your perspective on things. They know your emotional state of "copulative bliss" just as they know your thoughts and how you are viewing "them". These forces don't always behave this way, and might pretend like it doesn't notice that you've come to this realization.
Luke 11:24 ESV
“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and finding none it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’'
NLT
''When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, searching for rest. But when it finds none, it says, 'I will return to the person I came from.'’
Can anyone see a connection here?* If these forces can experience things from the human mind, perhaps that is why it induces these (sexual) feelings.
Old 28-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Seeker

Truly is an amazing experience, have you experimented further since finding out about Astral Sex?