Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-03-2017, 07:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Different blends of 12th house

I find myself studying humane differences again on my spare time, finding myself amused by ideas and ending up wanting to link astrology into it because why not? Now getting to the forbidden fruit: 12th house! Which is about occult, hidden things, compassion and selfless service to others. I'm curious hearing how these energies would play out differently for the following placements:

Sun in Pisces (whether in 5th house or not), Sun in Leo 12th house, Neptune in Leo but chart owner would be Sun dominant, Neptune conjunct Sun whether in 12th house or not. How would you see these act out differently?

Also, I've seen people with Sun conjunct Saturn and they have hard time with their identity, but Neptune and 12th house seems to just make things vague. From these two, which would have easier time with their sense of self? I could imagine Sun Saturn combo building it while Sun Neptune would just accept things as they are with compassion and keep dreaming, but not sure if it's true for those who have these placements! :o

Then concerning energy work. Let's say someone has strong 12th house natal energies with lots of water and air, with balanced earth but lacks fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarian energies), then there's someone with strong natal fire energies with their less air, earth and water but the three would still be balanced. Both elements fire and water can be compassionate in their own ways, while fire would stand up for others out loud, water is more empathic and quietly understanding. However, could someone with lots of water but lack of fire ever learn to stand up for others and fight like on the level the fire person does? Water is very receptive, so it would still probably hurt, while fire is much more proactive and less sensitive on its own.
And could the fire person be able to turn their concer for others through self into empathy? It isn't always wise to except it from them however, but I wouldn't argue every fire person is unwilling to do it. As we know we all learn through life so I believe elements can be balanced, just trying to figure how much one can do to "overcome" their natal energies? Especially if other placements wouldn't support growth into the way of interest.