Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Az (Azrael) is my guide/non fleshy husband. His likes/dislikes vary from when he's on Earth either in his etheric or light bodies, or in human flesh, as opposed to when he's at home, in the higher worlds with other angels.

On Earth, he likes to smoke. He smokes like a chimney stack on fire. Every time I pull the car over for fuel or to change the CD he's out of the passenger seat where he sits on the etheric plane, having a smoke leaning on the roof.

He likes chocolate, he'll only eat vegetarian food. He dislikes lots of NOISE and psychic noise. He prefers quiet times to be on Earth, if he's jsut coming for pleasure anyway. He LOVES to cuddle (and do other husband/wife things LOL.)

He HATES eating meat, and dislikes it when I eat meat. He isn't a big fan of alcohol either, unless it's Kraken rum, in which case, he drinks it neat. He loves machines, he says they have a sentience of their own, a sort of mineral sentience. He finds them relaxing and fascinating. He's always said if he came to Earth to live he'd want to do something involving finance or machines for work. He's very logical, very mathematical and clever.

He loves to run, jog, swim and ride his horses when he's on Earth and he eats very little, mostly just drinks water. When he's in "heaven" he likes to play sports and often play fights with the other angels (the men, he dislikes fighting women, even for sport!) to keep himself strong. They train together like soldiers. He loves to teach younger angelic beings how to defend themselves, and he ADORES baby angels. Really, there's nothing he loves MORE than baby angels. Of all the things in the known universe, a baby angel activate circuitry in Azrael that turns him into the ultimate in dedicated mother figures. He often tells me that he would LOVE to have more children up there, as his are grown now.

On Earth, he dislikes dishonesty and thievery and he has no time for cheats, backstabbers or false friends. He's upfront to them and will be honest about their behaviour. He isn't polite about it. He'll just tell them to hop it, and not in those words. For an angel he has a very sharp tongue (laser sharp.) He packs a mean punch in a fight too, because he's so bony and strong. He doesn't have a particularly quick temper as a human but when he blows, he stays angry. He's never vindictive but he believes in an eye for an eye when dealing with humans, as he says it's the only language we generally understand during conflict.

He likes dogs and horses and keeps a pet spider (long story LOL. She's a red-knee something spider, can't recall now, about the size of your palm, very tame. He lets her go on the etheric and she climbs all over me. I DESPISE spiders, but for some reason I don't mind her.)

He dislikes seeing animals in cages but tolerates my budgies as he appreciates that I love them. He's extremely protective of his family and feircely loyal.

He LOVES to read. He spends a lot of his time when he's with me reading autobiography and he likes anything that feature human stories, but he prefers them to be told without too much over-dramatisation. So he'd be unlikely to enjoy womens magazines but he'd read travel books or anything about walking or being outdoors. He says it's because he sees our lives for himself but he wants to read how WE perceive them.

He's deeply spiritual as an angel and a human. He's very humble before the divine and he dislikes people who aren't, finding them largely arrogant or prideful. He's not keen on the way I defy when he will happily bow LOL.

He dislikes swearing and prefers good manners :)

I think that about covers it

Wow that was really through, makes me want to add more details to what I wrote too.
Old 22-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Knower
Braiden has a gentle energy to him. He never forces me to do things I do not want to but will state his opinion if I ask or if he feels it's urgent.

One of the things about him that aggravates me the most is when I ask a question and he says it's classified.

He likes looking over my shoulder when I am on the computer most times and sometimes asks me to go back to the last page when I read fan fiction stories and change the page.

He loves to romance me sometimes and often calls me his feminine side.

He gets upset when I or people around me are hurting whether emotionally or physically but often times does not talk much about it.

He is fond of my other Guardians Jake and Julie, often acting as their big brother to both of them. He has a few friends that are my best friends guardians. Not sure what they are yet but they aren't angels. One of them is clearly male and his best friend, they often fight in a friendly way but Braiden gets frustrated with him often.

Braiden sucks at giving diet tips or keeping me on track for eating healthy because he quickly gives in to my pouting over not getting to eat what I want to.

He is quick to get upset but he is also quick to forgive.

All of my guardians refuse to show themselves to me when I ask because they can sense a part of me is afraid to actually see them so randomly.

Out of all the Archangels I have been told he is one of the younger ones, or at least this version of him is.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Braiden has a gentle energy to him. He never forces me to do things I do not want to but will state his opinion if I ask or if he feels it's urgent.

One of the things about him that aggravates me the most is when I ask a question and he says it's classified.

He likes looking over my shoulder when I am on the computer most times and sometimes asks me to go back to the last page when I read fan fiction stories and change the page.

He loves to romance me sometimes and often calls me his feminine side.

He gets upset when I or people around me are hurting whether emotionally or physically but often times does not talk much about it.

He is fond of my other Guardians Jake and Julie, often acting as their big brother to both of them. He has a few friends that are my best friends guardians. Not sure what they are yet but they aren't angels. One of them is clearly male and his best friend, they often fight in a friendly way but Braiden gets frustrated with him often.

Braiden sucks at giving diet tips or keeping me on track for eating healthy because he quickly gives in to my pouting over not getting to eat what I want to.

He is quick to get upset but he is also quick to forgive.

All of my guardians refuse to show themselves to me when I ask because they can sense a part of me is afraid to actually see them so randomly.

Out of all the Archangels I have been told he is one of the younger ones, or at least this version of him is.

This was nice to read kittycatcacher, I like reading others experiences with their own guides and angels and guardians. Especially as I am just starting to actually communicate with my own despite being interested in my beliefs for a lot of my natural life thus far.
I find it especially interesting and respectful that your angel/s and guides have not shown themselves to you to keep you safe and well and at peace for now.
In all honestly mine look human but sometimes appear to me within and outside of meditation with human appearance but black eyes. I have a remedy for this: I tell them specifically to get lost until they can come to me normally or I will not even bother to heed a word from them. They take the hint.

To explain a little about mine. Azeke (Green eyed dude) does not really speak much and comes less often than Bastion (Blue eyed main guide), I am really trying to figure this out and what is going on. I get darker images when I see Azeke but I honestly don't feel the darker images are stemming from him, I think they seem more relevant to Bastion. So this is something that is bothering me, Bastion sticks around and communicates while Azeke will present himself and leave. This leaves me wondering what is up.
Also there are many beautiful images I get when communicating with Bastion, the thing is if I don't get a reliable feeling with it I question the validity of the positive images. I am well aware the realm of spirit is not all light and love and sugar cane. This makes me question my main guides intent.

That aside, my guides seem to have a wealth of information at their disposal, or this is how I feel, the only way I can explain it is that it seems to me this information is there for anyone to access within the universe, if they are seeking answers.
My guides seem empathetic in a way. If I am not taking care of myself or thinking depressing thoughts both of them come to me with upset looks on their faces. As if to say what exactly is wrong?
I often ask my guides to simply be with me throughout my day and set up genuinely positive experiences for me during my day so I have something to look forward to- this reminds me of what to be grateful for.
My main guide can get very severe- occasionally he lets me hear him audibly. He says "Pay attention" or "What are you doing?". Then one of them speaks through writing, but doesn't say too much.

My main guide speaks to me about angels, and god and such matters.

Holly I'd like to thank you for contributing your thoughts. It is interesting to read others beliefs here to me. I like to at least keep an open mind and try to learn as I admittedly don't know everything there is to know, then again I don't think there is any one person anyway who knows everything. Which, is a good reason imo for people to share their experiences and not be afraid to so we all have a chance to learn and grow.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
This was nice to read kittycatcacher, I like reading others experiences with their own guides and angels and guardians. Especially as I am just starting to actually communicate with my own despite being interested in my beliefs for a lot of my natural life thus far.
I find it especially interesting and respectful that your angel/s and guides have not shown themselves to you to keep you safe and well and at peace for now.
In all honestly mine look human but sometimes appear to me within and outside of meditation with human appearance but black eyes. I have a remedy for this: I tell them specifically to get lost until they can come to me normally or I will not even bother to heed a word from them. They take the hint.

To explain a little about mine. Azeke (Green eyed dude) does not really speak much and comes less often than Bastion (Blue eyed main guide), I am really trying to figure this out and what is going on. I get darker images when I see Azeke but I honestly don't feel the darker images are stemming from him, I think they seem more relevant to Bastion. So this is something that is bothering me, Bastion sticks around and communicates while Azeke will present himself and leave. This leaves me wondering what is up.
Also there are many beautiful images I get when communicating with Bastion, the thing is if I don't get a reliable feeling with it I question the validity of the positive images. I am well aware the realm of spirit is not all light and love and sugar cane. This makes me question my main guides intent.

That aside, my guides seem to have a wealth of information at their disposal, or this is how I feel, the only way I can explain it is that it seems to me this information is there for anyone to access within the universe, if they are seeking answers.
My guides seem empathetic in a way. If I am not taking care of myself or thinking depressing thoughts both of them come to me with upset looks on their faces. As if to say what exactly is wrong?
I often ask my guides to simply be with me throughout my day and set up genuinely positive experiences for me during my day so I have something to look forward to- this reminds me of what to be grateful for.
My main guide can get very severe- occasionally he lets me hear him audibly. He says "Pay attention" or "What are you doing?". Then one of them speaks through writing, but doesn't say too much.

My main guide speaks to me about angels, and god and such matters.

Holly I'd like to thank you for contributing your thoughts. It is interesting to read others beliefs here to me. I like to at least keep an open mind and try to learn as I admittedly don't know everything there is to know, then again I don't think there is any one person anyway who knows everything. Which, is a good reason imo for people to share their experiences and not be afraid to so we all have a chance to learn and grow.

Yeah it might have something to do with the fact that the one time I met my Guardian Julie for the first time she made the lights in the room flicker and I saw her sitting in my grandmas chair in front of the dresser and I freaked out and ran away.

Granted I had never met her before and was scared because I was seeing a dead person randomly but they still wont show themselves to me in case I get scared again. It's actually something I've argued about with them in the past.

Anyways it kind of sounds like your guides don't like each other. Maybe that's where the negative energy is coming from? Does that feeling come when you are alone with either one of them?
Old 22-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Ah no I meant that I didn't find out his real name for years. I figured out a name for him I think a day or two after I met him. I just looked at a list of male names since he introduced himself as a male and kept asking him what name until he said ok.

I never thought about looking up the meaning of the name though. Hmmmm.

So maybe he would have liked to be called "Okay" then?
Old 22-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
So maybe he would have liked to be called "Okay" then?

Nah he chose the name off of the list.

Actually I looked up the meaning of the name, it means broad hillside. To you that means absolutely nothing but I see why he chose it.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Knower

That is pretty general indeed. How do you connect with him?
Old 22-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
That is pretty general indeed. How do you connect with him?

It's pretty much the same as talking to someone normally, only it's in my head. I recently discovered it's called clairaudience.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Slayer, I can't blame you for coming up with a name. Looks like others here have had to as well. I really thought I was the only one at least that I knew of here where my main guide stated over and over he has no name, and what does a name matter? And, names limit things.. I just kept asking. The computer thing though is strange, but then again computers are able to overheat and shut down on their own naturally. I wouldn't think it a prank but that's just me. :)

My pc never overheats, not even during summer and it was pretty cold here when that happened, Neither did I neglect it too long for it to turn itself off (that usually happens after about afk for like 10 minutes) and neither was my pc automatically restarting after updating. I was just chatting and recklessly making jokes about this figure because I didn't believe it existed anyway, but then right away all of a sudden my laptop instantly turns off completely like if you press the on/off button. This never happened before, so that makes me begin to wonder again wether or not there really is something invisible that answers to this name. I also experienced other weird phenomenons around me, like a door going open without any wind and more things like that.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
My pc never overheats, not even during summer and it was pretty cold here when that happened, Neither did I neglect it too long for it to turn itself off (that usually happens after about afk for like 10 minutes) and neither was my pc automatically restarting after updating. I was just chatting and recklessly making jokes about this figure because I didn't believe it existed anyway, but then right away all of a sudden my laptop instantly turns off completely like if you press the on/off button. This never happened before, so that makes me begin to wonder again wether or not there really is something invisible that answers to this name. I also experienced other weird phenomenons around me, like a door going open without any wind and more things like that.

Yes, I believe spirits can get our attention by manipulating our atmosphere.

The most memorable time a spirit did this to me was when I was in my room years ago listening to music and the cords (like the tv cord and cd player cord) started moving. I tried unplugging things tried figuring out a logical cause for it. There was no logical real world cause. I thought to myself great this is going to go on like this for hours now. I kept telling the entity to stop, but it wouldn't. I sat there while it messed with the cords for thirty minutes.

So it is possible it was a spirit letting you know it was there.

The spirit in my case in my example about was obviously not well intended.
Kittycatcacher- I am not sure what is going on with my guides. I am trying to pay more attention to speaking with the other, because you know could be a new guide and may be there for a reason. By a new guide I guess I mean he should have a more active role is he is to be helpful.

Take care.