Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-03-2017, 07:34 AM
Knower

Spirits touching me daily......

I am new. So first of all a big hello to everybody here. It is difficult to find normal information about the subject on the internet. Especially fora. I am from The Netherlands so forgive any mistakes in English.

My problem.
I am new to all connected to the spirit world. It started with a spirit visiting me last August. From there on I came in contact with more and more spirits.

From day 1 they will touch me. And not only by energy feeling but that you can really feel their hands. Mostly because they clearly want to help me with my back (spine) which is in rough shape. All great so far. Then a spirit arrived which is mostly sitting on my head. It feels like a big spider but is not scary. But...it is doing something in my brain. Sometimes painful. Lately more and more spirit are coming to visit me. Those are mostly the ones that tickle and do no harm but it is starting to get a bit irritating. Forgot to say that this is most of the time when i am laying in bed in the evening. In the beginning I had a kind of what you probably know as spirit guide. She seems to be gone now.

Questions?: More then the following but a start....

-Is it normal to have so many spirits visiting you? Am i too open?

-What could be the reason my spirit guide is not here anymore? She promised to protect me.

-How do you differentiate bad and good spirits? I have NO idea at all who is visiting me at the moment.

-What could be the reason they are so physically interested in me? Is it working towards a kind of kundalini? I have had a half one already and they seemed to be really exited about it.

More info on me. I am totally sane. I've checked with psychiatrists. The problem is that they do not have any answers (as we probably all know) but to look at you and start about something else. One told me I am probably paranormal. That was great.

Thanks for any answers.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:55 AM
Knower
Well it sounds like you need to clean your house of negative energies and make a barrier around your house and yourself.

As for telling which spirits are good and bad, you mostly need to go by how they make you feel. For example do they make you feel naturally scared or make you want to run away? When I feel negative spirits nearby sometimes I get a headache from them trying to talk to me in my head. Maybe that might happen to you as well?

Negative spirits tend to be drawn to people who are afraid of them and nervous all the time or people who are excited and open to those experiences. If you tell them they are not allowed in your house or around you, they should leave. But you need to be confident in what you tell them. Also some (it's not common) sprits will not listen to you, so again I suggest cleaning your house of negative energies and setting barriers around yourself and your house.
Old 21-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Knower

As fas as i know i did that for a part. The barrier part. Negative energy is another thing i am working on. According to the medium of my sister (lives abrought) i am protected by a women. That could be the women i have met en saw as my spirit guide although she never reacted to that name.

I am totally not afraid or scared. And they know that. They listen well normally by the way. So if i tell them not to be in my face (tingling).....they will go somewhere else. If i tell them they can be rougher (like 'walking'over the bed...) they will. The feeling for them is well, positive and even loving. It's just a bit much sometimes. Next to this i have no clue want they want from me or what their goal is. I cannot really talk to them. A few weeks ago they treated me so i had half a kundalini. So enormous energy but just up to the head and not out of the skull. They really went berzerk. I could hear it. Maybe that is their goal? Help me to get my back and shakra in order for something like that?

So what is it doing for you these contacts in real life? You happy about it? Does it help you?
Old 21-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)

How are you feeling?

If your back is better now, then they are positive healing spirits
Old 21-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinah
If your back is better now, then they are positive healing spirits

It helps but it's not over. I have less pain. So thats a good sign. The feeling i worry a bit about is that maybe they just like to be with me a lot. It's mentally a bit draining. Sometimes i even postpone going to bed.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:07 AM
Newbie ;)

manifest your will

You can manifest to them your will that you donĀ“t want them to come so frequently because it drains you.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:14 AM
Knower

I am trying but they will not go away. Now again it's 04:15 and still they will bother me in bed holding me from normal sleep. They are kind but will not completely go. Especially touching my head is bothering me.
Old 22-03-2017, 03:19 AM
Newbie ;)

It seems you have very good energy.
Old 22-03-2017, 04:14 AM
Knower

Probably not so good.....it's getting worse.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:09 AM
Knower

I maybe have found a solution to all of this. I have to resolve some stuff with entities from past lives as described at

realitywalker = a site (Exercise: Identifying Issue Origins)

They (entities) clearly want my attention. Even when just reading it the reactions where very strong. A spirit who was with me this night said she could not make them go away. Probably this is the reason.

Still learning ;)