Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Trying to get my attention in dreams?

So I've begun my spiritual awakening roughly a year ago.*

My whole life i have had intense dreams, but they have quadrupled in frequency after spiritually waking up

The downside is that i can't remember what i dreamt usually

I've read somewhere that this can mean a spirit guide is trying to get my attention in my dreams.

Strange things have happened in waking life, too

I just wanted yall's opinions on this

I've been trying to lucid dream for a couple weeks now but it is not working yet

Any tips?
Old 15-03-2017, 05:28 PM
mindanalyzer

I took galantamine to have a lucid dream (following a certain protocol) and the experience was kind of frightening

I looked in the mirror while in this semi lucid dream and the reflection looked different than how I look: very tall, muscular, jet black feathery wings, missing one eye and a body full of scars. I asked my reflection for the meaning of these scars and he answered "the result of a thousand battles "

You can try galantamine and you will have a semi or full lucid dream
Old 16-03-2017, 06:05 AM
Guide

ha.ha its better for you to have these experiences without the use of drugs. Meditation is essential for your growth. Plus its free and has no negative side effects. Using drugs or technology to induce these states are usually not healthy as they may cause addiction and other things to occur. You don't really develop your spirituality either when you do so. @TaureanWitch the reason why you are forgetting what you dreamed about is because you dont have enough energy to stay conscious. In dreams your consciousness is a lot like someone who is blacked out on alcohol. Your able to interact and function fine but afterwards you dont remember anything. To increase these energies I suggest you find out more on Chi, prana and all that stuff and maybe some tai chi if you have the time. Things you can also do to help would be to write down the contents of your dream right when you wake up and nothing else. Then go over them later to see what they may mean. Other ways of increasing your attention would be to read more and more books. I think this should do for a good start.
@Mindanalyzer if you want to start remembering your dreams the good old fashion way you will have to try a number of methods to help you do it. Some involve waking up multiple times in the night to help induce this. Try going to sleep for at least 6hrs and then waking up that way your consciousness has time to rest. Sometimes I meditate and enter a lucid state where im seeing visions and stuff then I start to separate from my body. Then after all that work I would pass out mid projection because im tired. Sometimes you may encounter a past life or guardian..... who knows though lol

Good luck :)
Old 16-03-2017, 02:25 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
@Mindanalyzer if you want to start remembering your dreams the good old fashion way you will have to try a number of methods to help you do it.

I think in my case is the total opposite. Sometimes I have (and remember) my dreams so vividly that it seems real (like a parallel reality) to me. It is always been like this, I guess I inherited this from my mother

I took galantamine about 5 or 6 times because I wanted to know what this was all about; I had read quite a bit about it on the web. On the first 2 tries I felt it heavily but the following tries, I barely felt a thing and I was feeling uncomfortable [with my Christian beliefs] so I do not think that I will be using the rest of the pills.

BTW on the first try I could feel as if my spirit (or soul) tried to leave my body and my body was sleeping and refused to move; I guess something similar to what people experience in sleep paralysis. It was very weird, it was like being half-awake/half-asleep. After a while struggling in this situation (not fun until I decided to stop panicking), I realized that I was standing in my bedroom. I would not say that I had total control of my actions, not fully aware, but kind of close. Then I decided to look in the mirror ...
Old 17-03-2017, 05:27 AM
Guide

Nice lol Well... What happened to you is complicated but not so complicated.... The short story of what happened to you was that your higher self was "driving" and you were aware of it. Your soul will never leave you... You were feeling your astral body and your physical body. Your at that point of conscious where you can operate your astral body. Since you are use to being aware of your physical body you felt it heavy and stiff but you so you did the right thing in "letting go" Like I said before with the person operating while they are "blacked out" when you fall asleep your higher self self is the one driving the vehicle and you kinda take a back seat and watch everything. If you are able to or conscious enough you are able to steer this vehicle yourself. I think maybe your higher self decided to give you a taste so that you would stop using those drugs. When you become more aware you will be able to see that once you fall asleep your higher self immediately takes off to do certain things. Its a lot of stuff once you get really into it but its good to learn everything so that all 3 of you will be working as 1. Yes all 3 :) Some people have lived thousands of different lives or even more than that... so dont be surprised that if you go to the mirror again that its a different person or being. Makes you feel a lot different about yourself that you use to be someone else doing something different... different status different class.... hope it helps you understand that you are capable of doing anything your heart desired. Help will always be given to those who ask... Dumbledore