Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Forgetting

So I have had this strange experience a while ago and I would like to know what you think about what might have caused it.

I was lying in bed, trying to fall asleep, and I got to this stage of between sleep and being still aware. My thoughts began to wonder and I suddenly realized that I have no idea what my age is. I’m 28 but at that point I could have been 10 or 50. Simply no clue at all. I began trying to remember and slowly started to get an idea. Something along the thoughts of: was it 23? 25? No... I think I’m older. Could it be 27 or 28? My real age slowly came to me. At that point I was very shocked that I’m 28. It felt so old to me. Imagine the feeling of waking up and realizing you’re a decade older, so the feeling was something along those lines.

I have to mention that something like this has never happened to me before.

I wanted to hear your opinion of what could have caused it and choose the Science & Spirituality forum because I’m also interested to know if there is a medical explanation to this.

Thanks.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Seeker
You simply arrived at the pure consciousness, or pure awareness state.

Remember that from additional consciousness states you are not your person. (or any one lifetime alone.

You went out beyond your person.

Good show!

Casey