Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Knower
Cloning and Souls

I've read that it is possible to clone humans but as I am aware hasn't fully been carried out. I was watching a video about cloning the other day. It wasn't a specifically interesting video as it just covered the basic idea but just made me put together what we know about cloning and what we/many of us percieve about souls. I'm trying to wrap my head around this... I can't quite fit my beliefs about the soul and what we know about cloning together for it to make sense, so I'm writing this in the hope that I'm missing someting

When one is cloned, I do not believe that the soul is also cloned. Why? Well, because a bit of physical copy and pasting surely is not advanced enough to clone the soul as well as the body. Besides, science still hasn't proved its existence anyway, else there wouldn't be so many fearing death and that we are only physical bodies.

So if the soul isn't cloned, then the body can't be empty right? So... does it recieve a soul after it has been created? Or does it work like a computer, perhaps it has the same sort of personality as its doppleganger but not an actual soul, a bit like in the TV show Humans where artificial intelligences called Synths gain awareness but they are not carrying souls...

Just speculating here, and obviously there's not going to be much said here or below that anyone can be right or wrong about :P other ideas?
Old 30-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Experiencer
I see world and everything like part of source. There was something that began everything? Let say i speaking for myself.
I sure believe, that human bodies will be sooner or later produced on biological base, by genetics engineers, that will have specific characterictics and whan that will be possible, im sure specific souls will be prepaired to be part of this process.
There may be, by theories that i have studied, same form of oversoul, that has ability to be part of many lives and will be willing to be part of such process.
From just human perspective, i don't see how this would be done, since soul is not visible to most of the people, what would you actually clone?
Makes no sense.
More possible to make zombies. :)

There is no right or wrong, just debate.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Experiencer

Cloning is possible, but how a soul enters the body varies depending on how it is cloned. I read somewhere that scientists have managed to clone females, simply by breaking the skin of the egg; which creates an exact copy of the mother. No idea how true this is...

Spiritually speaking, the act of making love opens up the 'pearly gates of heaven' (I'm told it's the energy of heaven you feel at climax). This allows a soul to connect to an egg, ready to select the right sperm that meets its future life's needs.

On a side note, it's these gates that remove and restore memory as people pass from/to 'the other side'. If you've had a near death experience, you partially pass through these gates, and may have your life flash before your eyes; partial memory returning. This allows you to properly weigh up your life choices and helps you decide on your next incarnation.

But, back to the question:

For bodies that are created artificially, they are essentially open for 'walk-ins'. Meaning, any being may connect to those bodies; whether or not the surrounding circumstances meet any of it's life goals. From this standpoint, the person is likely to be unprepared for that life, and will not likely progress spiritually as far as it would when in ideal circumstances.

You can probably have a guess at how frustrating life would be in those circumstances. But counter to that, if the life contains events that have previously been learnt, then it could also be an easy life; if not as meaningful.

To expand a little on the question. If the embryo is housed within a person, then there is a chance that a soul can appropriately attach through the right pathways (by the woman making love), but without the benefit of selecting the right sperm. Essentially, natural birth is necessary to create the best circumstances for an incoming soul.

I'm not going to comment about the types of souls that would want to enter any random body.

I'll add that the details above are my opinion based on discussions with people who would know.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Knower

I certainly hope we pin our psychic sciences down before this technology becomes a viable means of human reproduction. You folks don't sound like you'd really treat cloned people respectfully.

Ha. What a load of science fiction.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:44 AM
Guide
I would say anything cloned would act like a computer. Because thats basically what our brains are like. Would it ever be conscious? Maybe thats why unique AI that becomes conscious is being depicted so often in movies and video games these days. Almost becoming a common theme. Interesting. For the most part id say they would have no soul except for the few that squeak throuch the crack... And there would be a reason they do so

There's an upcoming game called DETROIT BECOME HUMAN that will be exactly about this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-pF56-ZYkY
Old 23-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Master
There is a saying that "AS below, as above and as above, as below". This is to say that what happens in Heaven happens on earth and vice versa. If we start cloning people Heaven/Universe will be aware of that and they will adjust accordingly. Right now souls joins human beings at birth or as walk-ins because that is how the earth and heaven are functioning. The minute we start cloning people souls we enter human beings who have been cloned and it will be a thoruoughly prepared process just like with birth. There are no accidents or secrets in the universe. Regarding cloning the soul by humans that will not be possible because a soul is a spiritual being, but maybe cloning of the soul may happen in the spirit world instead.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Master

[quote=Brucely]
. For the most part id say they would have no soul except for the few that squeak throuch the crack...

The earthly flesh/body that we display our identity through, is not a sentient conscious aware being. It is just a thing, a vessel. That is meant to eventually decompose...unlike the soul being.
our present conscious aware state of being.... (soul), that we are exhibiting here on earth, is not our physical earthly form... (the flesh).

We are an "all soul" being. Attached to the non sentient earthly flesh body, via an energetic connection. AS SOON AS THE ENERGETIC SILVER CORD CONNECTION IS SEVERED, THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM BECOMES UNCONSCIOUS, THEN FALLS TO THE GROUND & STARTS TO DECOMPOSE.
Also...the brain of the earthly physical body, is not us & nor is it any part of our sentient conscious awareness. All of our thinking is of the soul, and becomes apart of the brain, but the brain is not the origin of our thinking.

So getting to the point of this post reply....
......You mentioned above that most of these cloned beings would have no soul.
But I believe that without a soul connection, there can not be an earth fleshly body alive. Which I have given reason for above.

Neil.
Old 24-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Knower
This seems to solve my question https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=owPC60Ue0BE
Old 27-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
This seems to solve my question https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=owPC60Ue0BE

Wonderful link...thanks for posting that, Glacier. Clears things up. One also has to realize that even if a physically perfect cloned person were produced, what that person would perceive/learn couldn't possibly be identical to what it's source experienced in perceiving/learning...just one minute difference in it's perception/learning would be enough to change it from the original sources' psyche/id(?).

That said, back when this cloning thing was in the news with the cloning of Dolly the sheep, I read/heard where identical twins are natural clones. The video at the link you kindly provided clarified the idea that what we call a true clone is impossible. So, in actuality...it's merely genetic manipulation (?).
Old 12-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Experiencer
Just sharing this
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundati...-cloning-facts