Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Is astral projection dangerous?

From experience astral projection has been something I've done to escape dangers. As a child I would have really horrible sleep paralysis and I began astral projecting as an escape. However, now I worry it might be dangerous to leave my body while under attack. So when it happens I focus on twisting my body to wakeup out of it. I'm scared and I don't know how to overcome this fear
Old 15-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Knower
Learn to let go of fear and only let positive energy flow through you as you astral project. Allow any spirit guides to help you if you wish. They are unable to harm you while you are aware that they can't ;)
Old 15-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Master
Try to keep the physical body as pure as possible and create a good atmosphere where you sleep eg By burning offered insence (I have had my share of negative forces through not following my own advice in the past!)
Old 18-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder
It all depends on your mental state.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inipu27
From experience astral projection has been something I've done to escape dangers. As a child I would have really horrible sleep paralysis and I began astral projecting as an escape. However, now I worry it might be dangerous to leave my body while under attack. So when it happens I focus on twisting my body to wakeup out of it. I'm scared and I don't know how to overcome this fear
Is leaving your home dangerous? Is venturing into places you have never been before with no understanding of the different laws and rules dangerous? Most people won't like this answer but honestly the true answer is yes. There are dangers just like there are dangers in this dimension. The only difference is the dangers in this dimension we understand and generally know how they operate, what the possibilities are, and we understand our dimension. In astral projection we are in a dimension that is controlled by magic, by completely different laws and physics, by completely different types of beings, the list goes on. Yes fear gives them power but even if you conquer your fear that's not going to protect you from their deeper understanding of that dimension, from their magic, etc. The beings who live in that dimension can run faster than you can run, they have way more powerful magic than you can imagine, all of the astral abilities you practice in the astral they have mastered. So yes not only is it dangerous but there are real and present dangers at all times while astral projecting, fear will give dark-beings power but having no fear will not bend the reality of that dimension in your favor either. It's not a matter of if but when you end up in a lower-realm you are nearly defenseless and even the act of defending yourself will lower you to their level whether that be through physical violence that will do little to anything to them (lowers you to their level) or astral magic which is inevitably you using black magic and heading down the LHP (Left Hand Path). Even if you're defending yourself - that is exactly why these beings attack us. Because it's a win-win for them and a lose-lose for us. So the only way of preventing that from ever happening is not astral projecting. That's not to say astral projection is all bad but common-sense tells us someone who stays in their house most of the time is safer than someone who roams the streets all night. It's no different with astral projection. Only the physical dimension is metaphorically your house.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
That's not to say astral projection is all bad but common-sense tells us someone who stays in their house most of the time is safer than someone who roams the streets all night.

Maybe common-sense tells us that, but reality shows that most accidents happen at home. (The risk of dying at home is 10 times higher then the risk of getting hit by a car and die.) ;)

So, dear Inipu27, I would advise you to go with the answers of nearspirit and Glacier Serenade.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

It is a natural process. You might think that your body can be possessed by another soul of the astral plane while you are in your astral body but that's a myth. While traveling in the Astral Plane, your astral body always remains connected to your physical body by a silver cord
Old 19-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Astral Projection/ Phasing Resources & free ebooks

Astral Projection is safe because the real you, is not the body.

During Astral Projection/ Phasing, you shift your focus, attention away from your primary focus,
that is your current physical body awareness, and allow for other experiences.
Know that in this state, your beliefs, emotions and intentions influences, and even directs your mindscape,
the mind landscape of your experiences.
Eventually you will realise the truth of this quote:
~~~~~
Buddha (Gautama Siddhartha) "Buddha" means "the awakened one"
With our thoughts, we make the world.
ie. THINKS => THINGS
~~~~~
So remain calm because strong emotions will cause you to immediately
shift your focus/awareness back to primary focus,
lose lucidity, or
fall into deep sleep.
Fear can also manifest the symbols of your fear.

I have never experienced a 'silver cord'; not necessary.
Believe in this if it helps you.
When calm, sleep paralysis can help you achieve phasing state.

You can read about my phasing experiences in the Astral Pulse Forums
by searching posts by: "dreamingod".

=====

PHASING (Astral Projection) Resources

Robert Allan Monroe, also known as Bob Monroe
(October 30, 1915 – March 17, 1995),
is the author of the books:
1 - Journeys Out of Body
2 - Far Journeys
3 - Ultimate Journey
which tracks his self discovery, re-definitions and experiences during 'Out of Body Experiences',
which he later (by his third book) coined the term Phasing.

Robert founded The Monroe Institute.
and the development of Hemi-Sync (sound) Technolgy to facilitate altered states of consciousness also known as focus levels.

William Buhlman
The author of books:
Higher Self Now!
Adventures in the Afterlife
Adventures Beyond the Body
Secret of the Soul

On his website he provides information:
astralinfo.org/obe-keys-to-control/
The Keys to Control in Out-of-Body Exploration
How to navigate nonphysical environments
(A trouble Shooting Guide for Inner Exploration)

β€œTo experience spiritual liberation we must transcend the labyrinth of form.”
~ William Buhlman

Free ebook written by the Administrator of Astral Pulse Forums, Ryan Tasker (Xanth)
My Astral Projection Truth: What is Astral Projection and How To Do It!
Phasing
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39504726/Phasing_Primer.pdf

THE PHASE
A Practical Guidebook for Lucid Dreaming
and Out-of-Body Travel

Free ebook written by Michael Raduga - The Phase School
obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf

=====
Old 19-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearspirit