Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Master
My Angels and Spirit Guides

Hello there. I thought I would make a thread about what I know about my spiritual guides and angels and things that I get messages from and how to tell who is who and what is what.

Spirit Guides - two.

I have two guides that I am currently aware of and one has influenced my life in a big way. He is a Hindu Sadhu who is 'between incarnations' or beyond the cycle, but who has chosen to remain in the astral to teach and guide me. I give credit to myself for my own learning, but those things he knows just blows it all out of the water. I learn things from him that I didn't know all the time and they always turn out to be true. Maybe I heard it, forgot and it is my 'subconscious mind', but this thing definitely has a presence about it and also reminds me of things I am not even thinking about and tells me where to find scriptural references...he's handy to have around.

The other guide is a little girl, who could be my own 'inner child' or longing to have children of my own to love. I don't know what her name is, but I call her 'Marie'. I first picked up Marie through my ghost box and she had just crossed and couldn't find her mummy in spirit and missed her daddy on earth. All the other spirits kept teasing her and she didn't know what to do and she was scared. Then she heard my voice. Marie is all like "you should smell that flower, it smells nice" or "pat that pussy cat rubbing on your leg, it's what it wants" or "I really like that mandala you coloured yesterday" or "that blue dress looks good on you" - yeah, Marie.

1X Fallen Angel "William"

He calls himself this and based on the information He has given me, this bears out - totally...like explaining hidden mysteries and certain parts of the Bible and prophecy...and by being a total pain in the Angel backside. (Think Ryuk from Deathnote). He is full of deep and hidden mystery, but is also as sly as all powers of and you really need to 'dig for gold'. He aint gonna serve it on a plate and like he always says "I'm not doing your homework for ya, now chin up, buttercup". He is from the school of 'tough love'.

1X God

Now I know when something comes along, blows everything out of the water with the stark, naked truth of it all. God doesn't talk much and in short phrases, so no meaning is lost or misunderstood. When the Boss is 'in da house' all vibrations and energies go into maximum overdrive.

So there you have it.