Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Experiencer

JESUS Died on Cross Scientifically Proved

To say that Christ defied Nature's Death Warrant amounts to saying that one can jump to moon defying Nature's Law of Gravity.

Some anti Christian books , Christ's Tomb in Kashmir, DiVinchi- Code like films, have sent message that he somehow escaped death on the cross , raised his family and his descendants are living Paris. This is all wrong.

While Nature allows us to act freely ( to take or give life) but bounds us with laws for its reaction. Nature served 3 Death warrants to Christ:

Death Warrant 1 When Christ donated his life to Lazarus, he became virtually dead.

Death Warrant 2 When Pilates sentenced him to death.

Death Warrant 3 When Christ owned the negative Karma of all the people of the world that include many murderers, rapists, and criminals

his death became 300% sure.

He liberated himself, by forgiving all the sinners who plotted against him and freed himself from reincarnation of all kind including resurrection.

As Abraham Linkon tempered with Karma of many criminal slaves he had to die
similarly Christ too had to meet sure death. Nature's Bio Laws never has ever allowed anyone (even God Krishna) to escape from its Death Warrant. The resurrected Christ who lived in Kashmir was a different person

I would appeal to all Christians to not to believe in those who do propaganda against him to tarnish his image. and propagate this truth all over the world.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

To say that Christ defied Nature's Death Warrant amounts to saying that one can jump to moon defying Nature's Law of Gravity.

Some anti Christian books , Christ's Tomb in Kashmir, DiVinchi- Code like films, have sent message that he somehow escaped death on the cross , raised his family and his descendants are living Paris. This is all wrong.

While Nature allows us to act freely ( to take or give life) but bounds us with laws for its reaction. Nature served 3 Death warrants to Christ:

Death Warrant 1 When Christ donated his life to Lazarus, he became virtually dead.

Death Warrant 3 When Christ owned the negative Karma of all the people of the world that include many murderers, rapists, and criminals

He liberated himself, by forgiving all the sinners who plotted against him and freed himself from reincarnation of all kind including resurrection.

similarly Christ too had to meet sure death. Nature's Bio Laws never has ever allowed anyone (even God Krishna) to escape from its Death Warrant. The resurrected Christ who lived in Kashmir was a different person

I would appeal to all Christians to not to believe in those who do propaganda against him to tarnish his image. and propagate this truth all over the world.

Where is the scientific proof please ?
Old 03-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account
You will never have a proof of his death. Maybe you can find a proof of death of that body, which is not himself.
Jesus is living in myself, like i live in him.

The truth is that the world which your eyes present you, is not True. Whatever is timed to disappear has never been. This is the Reassurance from God.Another reassurance is, that whatever was/is not loving, has never happened.

When you withdraw judgement from the world, you will understand reality.
Eyesight was not made by God, but, as the Bible said "Your eyes will be opened" means that, as well, something else, which knew and saw God, was put to sleep (read closed).

Whatever people may think about sin and death and karma is simply not true. It can hardly be a reality which God created perfect. It can only happen in a Dream.
And as you awake from a Dream, you will surely not insist that all that was true.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

My goodness, I'm so glad that I don't have all that nonsense swirling around in my head anymore..
Old 03-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Guide
Not sure why it would even matter if he died on the cross or not.
In the end he was a teacher who taught wisely, which is good enough.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Not sure why it would even matter if he died on the cross or not.
Because of the way in which his dad created life there have been people who've died in far worst ways than his son was said to have endured. I say we worship them as well with equal fervor. :)
Old 11-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Master
After speaking with pastors, ministers and Christians for the past few weeks, I am now of the belief that everything in Christianity is practically metaphorical for an inner state.

No doubt a person called 'Jesus/Yeshua' existed at the time and he was some kind of social/political reformer, seen as a nuisance to the establishment. No doubt this Jesus had many great messages too....messages of love, peace, non-violence....like the Christian version of Gandhi, down to a tee.

No doubt he caused such controversy and unrest that the establishment of the time had to find ways to silence him and bring his followers back into the fold.

Did he die on the cross at Golgotha? most probably - as crucifixion was a pretty popular punishment back then. I don't believe he fled Jerusalem and went to live in Paris - although I do believe that Jesus had brothers and sisters who moved to different corners of the globe after his death, so the whole lineage did continue.

Did a disciple of Jesus carry his baby? most probably, but hard to say.

Did Jesus die on the cross for our sins? He may have believed he was doing that - dying on the cross to absolve the sins of his persecutors and attain martyrdom. He didn't die for everybody's karma, unless one believes that by 'losing the ego' to God, one is freed from Sin, or Karma or the wheel of birth and death.

Jesus is the metaphor for surrender - this is the most logical conclusion.

If you put that word in place of Jesus, it makes a lot more sense.

The way to the Father is through surrender (the Son).

Surrendering the Ego to God is the only way to absolve sin - it is the essence of Karma Yoga - so 'Jesus dying for our sins' means the ego dies for our redemption through surrender, to obtain God's holy Grace.

Did Jesus rise from the dead? no more than the phoenix rises from the ashes, or the dawning of realisation arises from the death of the ego through surrender.

If seen in this way, there is no death, no 'death warrant' but it didn't mean that Jesus went to Paris either.

Suffice to say, because I don't believe that a person called 'Jesus' died for our sins or is the 'son of God' exclusively or rose again after 3 days, I am a Hindu and not a Christian.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Master
My Higher Self also wanted to do this:

Death Warrant 4 - When a convicted murderer who was sentenced to death - Barabbas, was set free and Jesus took his place on 'death row'.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Master
Isn't it proof enough that there are people of various religions, mystics of every land who've had visions of Christ? I mean it's weird how most religious figures and visions of them are limited to a certain locale but Jesus visions are not. I just find that weird and psychologists never talk about it.

It aggravates people that the Cross is the Way of God because the Cross is the symbol of what all Souls must go through to understand Pure love. And it is the way God chose to show the world how much Love He/She/It has for all even the most wicked person even if they choose not to change or forgive themselves. God on the Cross is saying "I have already Forgiven the whole world of it's Karma!" But it is still our choice if we accept that our karma is already paid for and we begin to forgive ourselves and others. Only by doing away with self-condemnation do we open ourselves up to the infinite Mercy of God.

Jesus was a soul like us. He incarnated, lived a normal life, and had to undergo all the trials and tribulations of a Spiritual Being having a human experience must undergo to grow in Christlikeness. Yet he was also the only Human who was born with and made complete with the Holy Spirit. He was the embodiment of the Christ Spirit, the Spirit of God. Yet he did not think it was fitting to use his divine status of equality with the Father (The Absolute Beyond all Comprehension) to lord over others. It was seen in the past that previous Prophets such as Isaiah, Moses, etc never went so far to share and open up others into the Spirit of the Lord; the Christ consciousness. But Jesus due to his perfect purity he had from the beginning with God could be the One to transform the human race.

Everyone forgets that all of us were created in the beginning which means in a Timeless realm where there is no beginning nor end. But the Bible uses the word Beginning to signify "before the physical cosmos came to be". And when God began forming Souls from his own being and consciousness the first thing God did was form the first Soul or first Son. This Entity was the prototype thus he/she shared all the qualities of God as a direct reflection. And this entity was a light from God and the light itself. This entity is the Christ Soul and all other souls including us were formed subsequently after the pattern of this One. When the time was right this Soul decided to become one of us as a human being 2,000 years ago and was named Jesus of Nazareth. This soul only manifests in a world, a realm or a dimension when God has decided it is time to Reveal "God's Self" to that particular world. And at this time of human history at the appropriate crossroads this entity was born but as a complete human being. The purpose was to show the Way for others out of their karma and repetitive reincarnations in the Earth plane so they could move onto higher dimensions and greater soul growth with the reconnected awareness of the Father-Mother God. Unfortunately due to our world's taxing collective karma, this Christ entity would and did have to take upon himself all it's suffering to become it's suffering to show how much God still Loves us all despite our flaws and that it will take such suffering to develop into pure love and Compassion.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Isn't it proof enough that there are people of various religions, mystics of every land who've had visions of Christ? I mean it's weird how most religious figures and visions of them are limited to a certain locale but Jesus visions are not. I just find that weird and psychologists never talk about it.

So did these images of christ follow the white guy, with flowing hair, and that far away look of love motif, or was he of the darker skin variety, somewhat nappy hair, and pretty down-to-earth looking in a pragmatic sorta way?

I'm presently reading a book entitled "The Memory Illusion: Remembering, Forgetting, and the Science of False Memory", by Julia Shaw (2016). It would do you good to read stuff like this. She was quoting from a story where researchers were able to plant false memories in individuals who had visited Disney World when they were younger. They first gave them a fake pamphlet to read that had pictures and descriptions of shaking the hand of bugs bunny while there. The participants were then asked if they had also shaken bugs hand when they were visiting as children. Around 25% were absolutely sure that they had, and describing in some detail the event. Only such a thing wasn't possible, Bugs Bunny is a Warner Brothers souly owned product and wouldn't have been in this location.

Now take a thought like jesus and subject billions to such imagery. Paint a picture with words and images, tell a story that then stimulates our imagination in such a specific way, including the magistracy of his daddy the god and the pain of his suffering and the ambience of his misunderstood intentions.. I mean really make the story simply reek of high ideals and project them out there in such a way that it captivates peoples attention.

And wallah, you have a bugs bunny.

An individuals imagination is quiet flexible. We tend to associate, sometimes out of desperation, a set of images that accompanies our concerns. Now take a thing like religion, in which there is no proof about nothing, it's just a story told about vagaries long ago, then inject this into a culture in the form of an "answer" and imaginations will take it from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Everyone forgets that all of us were created in the beginning which means in a Timeless realm where there is no beginning nor end. But the Bible uses the word Beginning to signify "before the physical cosmos came to be".

So what, who cares among those who haven't been "trained" to care within your preferred manor of carrying. In the millions of years that we've been around as a species it's only the last few thousand where this obsession with some white guy jesus happens to generally haunt our thoughts. It's like a mental viral meme that implanted itself at a time when "reading" was just getting started.

It's a non functional meme in the sense you can't eat it, wear it, or use it for protection or for hunting. It's a couch potato sort of thing where one simply thinks about thoughts and then celebrates their conclusions while judging others for not playing along.