Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Guide

Sometimes when you you try to travel to a place where someone or something is and you dont have permission it will feel and be like "hitting a wall" and then you are sent back the way you came.
Old 25-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Ascender
Where are you trying to go? Portals to higher realms will be hidden locked guarded etc if you don't have the right key. And by key I mean access to that level within yourself. It also depends on who you are as a soul. Dark souls are not permitted in the higher realms of course (such as incarnated fallen angels). Damaged souls may not be permitted in some places either since all is energy and damaged souls can damage the place. I have a temple that protects those within it but it will not protect anyone badly damaged since that would damage the temple and it then would then not be able to protect anymore. Higher realms operate as layers within the astral too. You may be in the right place but not able to access that layer. Specific gods may also have hidden realms too. They cannot be accessed without the permission of the god in residence.
Old 25-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
I've tried a few different ways now but I always seem to hit a barrier. I know where I want to go. I just cant seem to get there. It's like it's 'hidden'...

Have you had any success? It may be that you'll be able to go to the place you want to go when you're more successful/familiar with creating/using portals.

Having said that, it could well be that the place you want to go is not 'available' to you. I've spent many a time zooming through brick walls during OBEs, but occasionally come across one that, no matter what I do, I can't go through.

My advice would be to keep practising - but lower your expectations for now. Try going to other places. Create your own place and regularly go there. Get used to your technique, own it, and you'll perhaps have more success in the future.

Think of it like learning a musical instrument. We can't play a complicated piece until we've learned the basic stuff first.
Old 25-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I keep trying to get to the realm of a specific deity, I visited it before, but the deity took me there. I've asked for access again but seem to be blocked out now. I don't know why....

I've tried connecting inside myself, creating a portal, flying generally 'upwards' into the atmosphere to sort of morph into it (since it is a higher realm)... still no luck. Maybe you are right Squatchit, I should maybe lower my expectations. There is plenty to do in the etheric anyway.

Also, like dryad said, maybe I'm being prevented access since I'm spiritually damaged....
Old 25-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Ascender
Just guessing.....but if the deity took you there once already you would be expected to find your own way there this time. Unless you have been specifically denied access (and you would know if you'd been turned away) it sounds like you just need to work on your location skills. The way you described the methods you've tried so far (and the fact that you wanted a portal in the first place) suggests a conceptual shift may be needed. It sounds like your thinking too close to the physical. The only time i ever make portals is to throw someone or something into it. They are not actually required for travel between realms so it's a lot of unnecessary effort really. And you can't get to higher realms by flying up since they are not located in a direction. Direction does have its place. ... I always put the higher realms as up and the lower realms as down when traveling too but you have to understand the difference between physical direction and conceptual direction. You can just as easily get to a higher realm by going down (it just feels wrong to do it that way don't you think). It's more of an organizational structure than an actual direction. Maybe the flying didnt work because if you were able to morph your surroundings into the place you wanted why go flying first? Sorry if that's more confusing than helpful....it's hard to describe this stuff accurately since descriptions end up like metaphors and I always end up trying to use the same terms for opposite things.

And I mentioned the bit about damaged souls not to discourage you but because damage can be repaired. Maybe you need to work on that as a priority first. And wandering around on the astral even when only partly there may not be a good idea if your still damaged anyway. You never know what you might run into.

Just out of interest.... When you come and go from the astral do you return to the same place your astral self was when you left?
Old 26-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Master

I often cannot get to my destination. This morning I was trying to get to a place. I was frustrated because I was not succeeding. A while later I realised I may have got to my destination without me realising it. I was a bit vague in where I was wanting to go to. I did shift from one place to another. I will try again. If I am successful I will let you know how I did it.