Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Cross-gender reincarnation?

I'm still struggling to find peace in my transgender situation, and in that nobody can give me a 100% confirmation that in my next lifetime i will be born female.

But for the most part when I talk to someone about the topic of reincarnation, I can't help but to feel all these feelings of anger, resentment, bitterness, and rage when someone born male in this life tells me he remembers being a female in the previous life. I feel all those feelings because I was born male in this life and should've been born female. I'm in the middle of transitioning.

Again, I really want to know that I will be born female in my next life. The only positive thing that being transgender has gotten me was a desire to come back and live another earthly life. I don't want to go to Heaven or Hell. I don't care about learning any "lessons".

I want to know what it's like to menstruate, to give birth, and to know what it's like to be a fully-fledged female... from birth to death. I just want what was taken from me.

After two past-life regression meditations, I remember being a female in my previous life and I also saw that I was murdered. Having seen all that, whoever killed me in my past life, I have nothing but hatred in my heart against my past-life killer, whereas if i were born female, i wouldn't care one way or the other how i died last time or that i was murdered.

I feel stuck... so out of place. I'm at the point where I'm waiting for it to be over but not knowing when is really torturous.

But I can't help but to wonder, if you were one gender in the past life and now a different gender in this one, don't you miss your past-life gender? Don't you have a specific preference for what your sex is? I would've thought that it would explain many people being transgender.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Experiencer
Sex and sexuality can change with every incarnation
And your next life likely won't have the same gender preference
If in one life you are female
And have a strong expression of femininity
Then it is actually likely to be born male
Your spirit seeks balance of energy
And we require both the masculine and feminine aspects
I have been born both male and female before
Both gay and straight
A variety is common
• • • • •
Look softer
Breather deeper
Old 27-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

I can't say for sure that you will be female in your next life, but I do know you get the choose what lessons and experiences that your soul wants to experience. I was a gay man in my most recent past life, and this life I am a female. I believe that I chose to be a woman, a very sensual woman before I reincarnated :)
Old 27-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Experiencer

I have read in Tibetan Buddhism that If you have strong feelings for your Mother that you most likely will be born Male. But if you have strong feelings for your father then you will most likely beborn as a female. I'm guessing and I'm not certain about this but Gay and Lesbians (and transgendered) are born because they have equally as strong feelings for both parents. Thats a guess though.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

I have read in Tibetan Buddhism that If you have strong feelings for your Mother that you most likely will be born Male. But if you have strong feelings for your father then you will most likely beborn as a female. I'm guessing and I'm not certain about this but Gay and Lesbians (and transgendered) are born because they have equally as strong feelings for both parents. Thats a guess though.

(I have never told anyone about this ever) In my youth I pondered about being a Woman. I would wonder what it would be like to have a female sexual organ. I also ponderd being Gay. But that was when I was young. In this life I am VERY Adamant of having sex.. But I was curious of being female. That is when i was young. Now that I am older I am happy in being a Male and I'm hoping in my next life I am Male and able to become a Buddhist Monk. That is my Goal.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Experiencer

Old 27-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Experiencer

I'm sorry for the extra Posts.. I got messed up because I had to edit the first one and I tried to delete it
Old 27-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex

(I have never told anyone about this ever) In my youth I pondered about being a Woman. I would wonder what it would be like to have a female sexual organ. I also ponderd being Gay. But that was when I was young. In this life I am VERY Adamant of having sex.. But I was curious of being female. That is when i was young. Now that I am older I am happy in being a Male and I'm hoping in my next life I am Male and able to become a Buddhist Monk. That is my Goal.
Well it's certainly nothing to hide.... I think we all have had those same thoughts and feelings at some point in our lives. It's apart of growing up, finding out who you are, what you are, ect. Everyone has questioned their identities at some stage, whether we felt guilty about it or not. I didn't feel I was guilty to ask or question those things. It's how we learn.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Guide

I do have memories of being a male in a past life or two. In fact I can vaguely recall 3 past lives, only 1 in which I was female. I look very feminine and attractive today, but as a kid... I was a complete tomboy. I rode dirt bikes, played ball, and got dirty with the boys all summer. It was fun, Also, I use to get into fights with them...cause I didn't know I was a wee lil girl, lol. I got my butt kicked, but I was a small kid. I didn't realize girls were suppose to behave, and be all frilly and **** until I reached about the age of 10 and my grandma tried to straighten me out. Up until then, all my friends were boys. It was the most fun I'd ever had as being a kid....I seriously should have been hurt so many times, like crashing and wrecking the dirt bikes and rolling the four wheeler over myself three times, trying to jump the hills and racing at the black hills. I was convinced I was just one of the boys. Lol, we use to have wrestling and fighting matches, too. I was a warrior damn it, the toughest of the tough.... Except I was a skinny lil girl with dirty clothes and finger nails. I wanted boots like my brothers, you know, better tread for the snow...and I dressed just like them, cause I was one of them, until everybody told me I wasn't and that I needed to act like the girl I was. They were no fun of course, it took me awhile to accept I had to change my boots out for leggings, and my cars for barbies and babies. I became an introverted, shy teenage girl....where I had once been an outgoing, firey, rambunctious lil boy, uh, er... girl:)
Old 05-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNDeath
I can't say for sure that you will be female in your next life, but I do know you get the choose what lessons and experiences that your soul wants to experience. I was a gay man in my most recent past life, and this life I am a female. I believe that I chose to be a woman, a very sensual woman before I reincarnated :)

Well, then, i guess i'll just have to select whatever lessons that require me to be a female in my next life.

Quote:
I have read in Tibetan Buddhism that If you have strong feelings for your Mother that you most likely will be born Male. But if you have strong feelings for your father then you will most likely be born as a female. I'm guessing and I'm not certain about this but Gay and Lesbians (and transgendered) are born because they have equally as strong feelings for both parents. That's a guess though.

I don't follow religion of any kind but if i did, that would be a very interesting theory being that I'm not close with my mom at all. I never was. My mom and i never really got along.

Quote:
(I have never told anyone about this ever) In my youth I pondered about being a Woman. I would wonder what it would be like to have a female sexual organ. I also pondered being Gay. But that was when I was young. In this life I am VERY Adamant of having sex.. But I was curious of being female. That is when i was young. Now that I am older I am happy in being a Male and I'm hoping in my next life I am Male and able to become a Buddhist Monk. That is my Goal.

And you're telling me this, why? I've been curious about being female my whole life because that's who i want to be. When i was younger i wanted to know what it's like to be female and now i'm not happy being male at all. I'm VERY adamant about being female in this life and the next. How about that? People are different and feel differently about different things so i'm not entirely sure why you felt the need to tell me that.