Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Tips on automatic guiding with ur guide/angel?? Help !!!!

Hello pretty souls. Im not sure if this is the section to ask about this but i will anyways. I read about people's abilities to do automatic writing which i assume is channelling messages through writing from your guides or angels. I am an amateur in the spiritual world. I am terrible at meditating or hearing my guide. I always doubt if its my thoughts speaking or my guides. The only thing i always always see is the recurring number 44 throughout the day for the past three years. I know it means that the angels are with me now but im not sure what message theyre really tryna say cse it is so vague
Do you think i have a chance to get messages through automatic writing? A great person told me the name of my guide. And id really would like some tips on how to establish automatic writing with my guide and not doubting that its them and not my mind speaking

like i said, still an amateur here

Thank you for your input .

Old 24-03-2017, 01:02 AM
Master

To do automatic writing you need to be able to relax. Find a quiet place where no-one will disturb you; take a few deep breaths and have pen/pencil and paper ready. If you TRY, it probably won't happen, you need to stay relaxed in a meditative state. Don't be disappointed if nothing or not much comes through the first couple of times, keep at it.
Old 24-03-2017, 08:43 AM
Knower

The number means a bit more (according to this site) I use this site to reference the numbers often
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...er-44.html?m=1
Old 24-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Pathfinder

Heh yeah. Thats the problem. I need to find a QUIET place and be chillaxed. Has it worked for you ?
Old 24-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you :) i just checkdd it out.it is almost the same to what i read once on a different website i think called angel numbers by doreen virtue perhaps. Either way, thank you for that. Reading the meaning warmed me up
:)
Old 24-03-2017, 10:30 PM
Suspended
It works for me. :) It's how I learned to channel, only I didn't approach my guide, he aproached me. He walked right into my room, took control of my hand and started writing with it! Over time we learned each other very well, and now he can scribble away with my hand no problem.

I can also hear him, but that came much later after a lot of practise :)

Ask your guide to take your hand and write. Sometimes they can be a bit worried they will frighten you or that you wont welcome it if they try. Theyw ouldnt want to touch you and upset you. Or say...I want to try so can we see if we can just say hello to each other? Whatever level you're comfortable with.

Then just relax and put the pen over the paper.

When Az takes my hand it just flows out in handwriting that's nothing like mine. It feels like a "dead arm" sensation only I can still FEEL the limb. It sort of tingles under the skin. It's very pleasant, a little achy, but not painful. It's kind of wicked :)

Here ya go, this is how it looks when we channel on paper.

http://heosphoros777.deviantart.com/...0%3A1490395257
Old 26-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
It works for me. :) It's how I learned to channel, only I didn't approach my guide, he aproached me. He walked right into my room, took control of my hand and started writing with it! Over time we learned each other very well, and now he can scribble away with my hand no problem.

I can also hear him, but that came much later after a lot of practise :)

Ask your guide to take your hand and write. Sometimes they can be a bit worried they will frighten you or that you wont welcome it if they try. Theyw ouldnt want to touch you and upset you. Or say...I want to try so can we see if we can just say hello to each other? Whatever level you're comfortable with.

Then just relax and put the pen over the paper.

When Az takes my hand it just flows out in handwriting that's nothing like mine. It feels like a "dead arm" sensation only I can still FEEL the limb. It sort of tingles under the skin. It's very pleasant, a little achy, but not painful. It's kind of wicked :)

Here ya go, this is how it looks when we channel on paper.

http://heosphoros777.deviantart.com/...0%3A1490395257

Hello holly ! Always a pleasure hearing from you :)
I checked ur deviantart. AZ Is quite tye talented artist :p
Thanks for the tip. I will try it once i clear my mind.
I wish you and Az a great day ;)
Old 26-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
Hello holly ! Always a pleasure hearing from you :)
I checked ur deviantart. AZ Is quite tye talented artist :p
Thanks for the tip. I will try it once i clear my mind.
I wish you and Az a great day ;)

He is, isn't he :) I'd post the drawing he did with my hand of the two of us together but I think it's a bit too revealing for this forum LOL. (It was very good. He made me look about four stone lighter than I am and the shape of his wings was amazing!)

TY :) The same to you!