Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Is there any scientific proof for reincarnation?

I mean, if reincarnation is true why is the population increasing? Have there been any deep studies on the subject?
Old 09-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Experiencer

I think simple questions like 'why is the population increasing' are easy to answer; in many ways. But there's no way to prove this in any scientific way.

There have been studies on people remembering their past lives. And even when the facts check out, the topic is such that it's not really taken seriously in any scientific journals. You can watch any number of YouTube documentaries where studies have been done on astral projection, people remembering past lives, and similar.

Psychology seems to be the ideal field to tackle this question, but the discipline is so focused on "hey, I'm a real science" that it can't risk venturing into the subtle realms.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart
I mean, if reincarnation is true why is the population increasing?
I don't believe in reincarnation. But I do believe in rebirth
Old 09-03-2017, 03:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Interesting. I'll be glad if you share, kris.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Master
I remember a study done by Arjun Walia on 6 children who still remembered their past lives and it concluded that there is reincarnation.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Pathfinder

Well. The thing is, we are a tiny speck , less than the size of an atom with respect to the entire universe. This means there are a billion trillion zillion things that we dont know about. There is so much more to this life than our planet and lives. And just because not everything can be scientifically proven doesnt mean it doesnt exist. There are millions of peope who remember their past lives. You can do past life regression therapy with an expert hypnotist who does it and he can enter your subconscious to unvail your past life maybe lives even. They say that our memories of our past lives are burried extremely deep into our subconsciousness and the fact that we dont remember is for us to be able to learn our lessons. Read the book by echoe bodine echoes of the soul. She talks about the soul and reincarnation and talks about her some of her clients whom she looked into their past lives to make them understand circumstances of this day like why they are gay? One man who hated gays wanted to know why he was gay. She told him tht in hsi past life he used to hateful of tjem and give them a hard time. In this life he still hated them even though he was gay. He needed to learn by steppin in their shoes. Another one was a gay person who wanted.to understand why he was attracted to men. Turns out in his past life he was a woman and ij this one je was a man. This was a transition life and the feeling of loving men was natural to him. It would take him this life in order to balance his needs. So even if the person dies the soul still carries the feelings,the burdens and wisdom of your last life. This is why it is important to learn as much as you can from each life so youd reach a point your karma is clean and complete and hence you no longer neednto reincarnate
Old 09-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart
Interesting. I'll be glad if you share, kris.
How should I share? I suggest stepping through the website starting with home page. If something is not clear, I will elaborate.
Old 13-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Pathfinder

A long time ago I remember watching an Australian documentary on the tv (must have been late 70's / early 80's) in which a psychologist / hypnotist had a group of clients that could all remember their past incarnations when under hynosis. The interesting thing that I remember about this program was that several of the group had names and memory and detailed descriptions collated in their case history that were from the Uk & Ireland.
The group were flown to the UK & they were taken to the places they described, the one I remember was a woman that described an old cottage that she used to live in & that she had drawn pictures of the flagstone floor markings of the cottage when under hypnosis. They found the cottage and they found the flagstones - which had been removed from the floor and were 'now' in the garden; the patterns matched up.
When I lived in London in the 80s/90s, I was a brief member of a hypnotic regression group, I saw the images drawn by someone when under hypnosis - they were like photographs they were so vivid, all drawn in pencil, black & white, images of his life as a peasant farmer just before the battle of Hastings. He was in the battle itself and Harold was wounded not from an arrow shot into his eye - it had apparently been deflected off a shield and struck him in the face. The images were so extraordinary I still remember them now.
I have personally experienced so much evidence for reincarnation; I don't worry over trying to convince anyone over it - they'll find out sooner or later anyway

Though I'll leave you with this snippet: My wife and I held conversations with the Soul of our unborn child while she was pregnant. We had long discussions over all kinds of forthcoming issues while our daughter's Soul stood next to us and was manipulating dna strands of her body to be. When the time came to go into labour, my wife described exactly the process of the subtle reality at play as our child was approaching delivery into this world. We wrote it all down and maybe one day we'll publish it. Our daughter is 12 years old now, she is just beginning to awaken to Who she is.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy...
Old 13-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Master

People do remember past lives , but I don't think any one could meet science standards.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Pathfinder

"Science" is exoteric... this subject is "esoteric"...