Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-12-2016, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

ATTENTION Astral Projection MEET UP!

We can set up a time and astral project to meet up in Paris France at Eiffel Tower! My time is central time 6am,
Old 18-12-2016, 11:41 AM
Suspended
I don't want to burst your balloon, but this kind of experiment is notoriously difficult. Especially with complete strangers.

Over at Astral Pulse, there used to be regular planned meet-ups at their Island - http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we..._island-b43.0/ - however, I'm not sure whether they still occur, having not been an active member for a number of years.

Might be worth a look.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectiveConsciousness
We can set up a time and astral project to meet up in Paris France at Eiffel Tower! My time is central time 6am,

lol zap I am there now its chilly streets are wet people around in winter clothes , see an oriental girl with white coat and red , she has an folded umbrella talking to her male compion , some small food stalls or so not many people around at all really

all cold and wet but no rain or such a cold winter day
so how do I know what the others look like ? what shall I look like ? I can look as I like when I do this , I am there in real time in light but in 3D although I see others they cant see me
how do you do this sort of thing ?

actually no its not always real time for me I guess it was now
but am not so sure about the time could be way of an other time
I do this a lot to have a look at places i go to but what I have seen
can be real time , or happen later when I actually am there myself
Old 22-12-2016, 03:52 AM
Pathfinder

Secret Dreams, are you doing what is called remote viewing? That sounds a little like what you are able to do? You can look up the Stargate program our govt ran with remote viewers such as Joe McMoneagle.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Secret Dreams, are you doing what is called remote viewing? That sounds a little like what you are able to do? You can look up the Stargate program our govt ran with remote viewers such as Joe McMoneagle.

hi no my real self actually goes there that's my self made out of light, but also I do not know what he others you mention do
Old 22-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Experiencer
must add even though I was there not sure in which time it was could have been some time in the future , I assume the readers you mention use 3th eye
now is that always real time ? that would be interesting to know

ah I see this on wiki
According to McMoneagle, remote viewing is possible and accurate outside the boundaries of time.[2] He believes he has remote-viewed into the past, present, and future and has predicted future events.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Master
May sound a tad loony but I once suggested a location on the moon would be worth a try for an astral meet-or somewhere remote on Earth such as Ayres rock
Old 27-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Knower
I have not yet had a successful AP experience and am still in the early stages but I think it would be awesome to meet other APers in the Astral plane, but it does make sense that it would be difficult when it comes to strangers meeting up.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Experiencer
to bad the original poster never returned here
he must be a very interesting person to share insight with