Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-08-2015, 02:38 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 ♥︎ crystals helped my plant grow ♥︎

Hello ~! I just thought I'd share something that I noticed today ! I have some plant seeds that I have used . The first time I used these seeds it took forever for the plant to sprout , I thought it was messed up from being shipped & I almost gave up on the plant growing . Eventually it did grow but my sister accidently knocked over the plant causing it to get uprooted . So I had to start all over again . I kept the seeds on my dresser which has all my crystals on it , mostly Rose Quartz crystals . So when I placed the seeds into the soil , immediately I saw sprouting the next day , like the plant was already peeking out of the soil !!! It took about a week for me to see any signs of growth from the first time I planted these seeds , but this time it happened overnight !! Couple of days later & the plant is already tall & beautiful . It's amazing hehe I'm sure my crystals may have helped , oh & love of course ;) ♥︎
Old 11-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Ascender
Awesome,
Might try it someday, thank you for sharing
Old 14-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I always thought that crystals might be able to help plant growth,happy that I got proof now.
Old 15-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Mrs_Elle

I'm getting a 1/2 pound mixed lot of "extra small tumbled stones" because they were on sale. I was going to sprinkle it on the topsoil of my three aloe vera plant pups. Is this likely to help, or would one or two big stones be recommended?
Old 15-08-2015, 06:24 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Elle
I'm getting a 1/2 pound mixed lot of "extra small tumbled stones" because they were on sale. I was going to sprinkle it on the topsoil of my three aloe vera plant pups. Is this likely to help, or would one or two big stones be recommended?

I'm sure either way is fine hehe ! I think sprinkling it on the top soil is good idea ! I don't think sizes really matters when it comes to crystals . Small crystals can be just as powerful as big ones ! So do whatever is convenient to you ! Oh I should also tell you that certain crystals can dissolve when they come into contact with water , so I'd do some research about which crystals before placing them in the plants . Just in case for when you water them, you don't want it to damage the crystals ! ♥︎