Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-09-2014, 07:42 AM
sameepbaxi

Exclamation The biggest question- Why are we even conscious?

On the path of awakening I never felt as if I'm forced to believe in spirituality, as it is not just belief for me, it is like a door is opened in our consciousness of realization of things. When I realize deep, introspect deeper and reach to highest thought in any circumstance, a door is opened. I don't say I'm fully awakened because whenever I think so I fall into another circumstance which makes me think that there's a lot to travel and I'm not completely developed yet. There's more to realize, and unlock many doors of my consciousness.

Today I see world where most of the population is so diverted from their path, their actual journey. And I wonder when this game of life will be over. We realize many things in one life-time, re-incarnate again and whole of our consciousness is refreshed & vanished, and we have to realize things again.
Now suppose someone has reached his ultimate state of consciousness, has realized everything which he needs to in his repeatedly re-incarnation process, what happens next? Let's suppose that soul doesn't reincarnate again on this planet Earth, as it has realized greater dimensions, and born in some other galaxy or universe where things are much more complex to realize, or in short a next-level to planet Earth. That soul might grow there spiritually, then what? When will this cycle of realizing things end?
Why are we (souls) created? What is this individual energy actually that go in some physical body to realize things? What is the ultimate goal of this cycle. Even if we say, we are here to learn things, and realize love, and grow to get into higher dimensions, so where is the end? What after that?

PS: What is the ultimate truth of our (souls) existence and why is this consciousness even conscious?

I'm now excited to see your replies friends...
Old 10-09-2014, 03:07 PM
Knower
So the goal/purpose of life is enlightenment. What this means well there's varied meanings but ultimately they should echo the same truth which is union with God. We see ourselves as body due to the ego, really we are just consciousnesses up of the superconsciousness.

So accomplish this and you will return to home no longer suffering in this world of illusion and misery.

Now of course best way of describing it well would be to experience it. Although reading expands knowledge the only way to really learn is through direct experience. Want to really find out the truth? Well then as Jesus said the kingdom of God is within. So people are looking for answer elsewhere when really it's inside them. Love God like you love your dearest and all will be answered. Then the light will fill you with so much joy and love that no words can even fathom.

So what better way than to experience?
Old 11-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Master
There is no "end". Consciousness is always evolving or d-evolving. The earth is a conscious being. Some rocks are conscious...
Old 11-09-2014, 01:15 PM
samsara4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth
Although reading expands knowledge the only way to really learn is through direct experience. Want to really find out the truth? Well then as Jesus said the kingdom of God is within. So people are looking for answer elsewhere when really it's inside them.

So what better way than to experience?

Direct experience is indeed the way to "really find out the Truth". As you duly noted, "the kingdom of God is within". The Greek philosophers say the same thing in different words: "Know Yourself".

On a practical basis regarding "looking within" and "knowing yourself", observe the process of your own dream formation and identify what is the reason for you creating "dream worlds". The insights can be quite illuminating in regard to your initial question as it is said that man is made in the image of God.