Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Trieah

Woohoo!!! I got it to work!

Do you see all those faces in her? Those were other "negative" entities feeding off of her.

And here's her guide watching from a distance, but still unable to establish communication with her.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Medium_Laura

Wow those are really clear. :) Thanks!
Old 14-08-2011, 12:26 PM
mattie

Stalled 4D Jokers CAN NOT 'Devour Our Life Force'

That a stalled 4D spirit is ‘a repressed or depressed individual’ isn’t really relevant to the person’s rights that it is scaring or annoying. The person being annoyed or scared has the right to tell it that it can’t intrude on their energies & to tell it to scram. There are various different reasons why they are stalled. None of this, however, requires the person they are bothering to work on resolving the spirit’s issue(s) for them.

We are not responsible for whatever reason that a spirit chooses to ignore their own spiritual team. Unless we are tasked w/ the function of being this spirit’s guide, it is not our function to be part of its spiritual team. Those who are comfortable w/ trying to help it can, but this DOES NOT mean that those who aren’t comfortable or qualified to do so are being negligent in any way to decline to do so.

We are all responsible for our behavior. This includes the stalled 4D jokers. If we don’t consider that they are responsible for their behavior because they have been the downtrodden, depressed, abused, etc. then this places them in the victim position. This isn’t helpful for them in this world or after they have moved from physicality.

As I noted before, it is wonderful that you have as your mission to help these stalled 4D spirits, but this is NOT everyone’s mission, nor is it safe energetically for those who haven’t progressed fairly far along in their journey to try to help them on their journey.

I never claimed that the vetting instructions that I use are the ONLY way to deal w/ these spirits, that others were required to use them, or that those whose mission it was to work w/ them to help them move on shouldn’t. These are, however, the vetting instructions from a very experienced channeler, Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey, who is used to working w/ nonphysical energies. These instructions have been used successfully by many.

You may be offended at calling these spirits stalled, but this is exactly what they are. They are ALL STALLED in their journey. Every single stalled 4D spirit that impersonates something else or presents itself as something that it isn’t is a trickster or joker. Frankly, a liar. The most benign level of these spirits aren’t actively tricksters & are just confused, but this is one single category of a very large group. Many categories of these stalled 4D jokers are active tricksters & some of them are very, very mean, having the intent to abuse us & cause us to lower our frequency. It is unfortunate that they are wounded in some way, but this doesn’t excuse them abusing others or modify the right of others to tell them to scram.

Not every stalled spirit is predatory, but ALL of the ones that are not being honest about who or what they are when they contact us or are absolutely dishonest at the very least. Predatory behavior includes masquerading as higher dimensional energies & giving false information. The more serious offenders move past merely being dishonest to actively trying to scare people. The malicious ones do try to do things to generate low frequency energies from us as they thrive on our low frequency energies of fear, etc. This is extremely predatory & abusive.

You state that I claim that, ‘ALL of them are unworthy of pity, ...’ even though I’ve called them pitiful many times. That they are pitiful doesn’t mean that we have to put up w/ their intruding on our energies, wasting our time just because they have chosen to be stalled for eternity, or scaring us.

➦➦➦ I absolutely NEVER stated they wereout to devour our life force’ ↵↵↵ or have said anything that means this. This ‘out to devour our life force.’ is entirely your own words. This is giving them MUCH MORE POWER than they have. They can’t do this, even at our most disempowered.
Old 17-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
That a stalled 4D spirit is ‘a repressed or depressed individual’ isn’t really relevant to the person’s rights that it is scaring or annoying. The person being annoyed or scared has the right to tell it that it can’t intrude on their energies & to tell it to scram.

As stated in a previous post, I've only been trying to educate and dispel incorrect myths and perceptions that people have of the spirit world. Especially the myths and perceptions that tend to keep people in a state of fear from spirit beings of any kind. If you recall, I've even given support to your argument of making them leave. And while forcing a repressed or depressed individual, living or dead, to get away from you simply because you are scared or annoyed may not be relevant to standing up for your personal rights, IT IS relevant when discerning between something or someone that really IS out to cause harm or mischif, and someone whom your own primal fear tricks you into believing is out to harm you.

How often do people become frightened for no real reason other then their own fear that something bad is going to happen to them? How often do people get annoyed and over react to something that may not have ever been intended to annoy that person, yet they chose to let it get to them? Understanding the fact that other people and spirits have fears and feelings too, kind of takes the scariness away, once you realize they could be just like you. And that can be just as empowering as forcing someone to leave you alone.

Quote:
There are various different reasons why they are stalled. None of this, however, requires the person they are bothering to work on resolving the spirit’s issue(s) for them.

You seem to be under the impression that getting a lost soul to cross over into the Light, means resolving all their issues for them. That's hardly the case. All you're really doing, is convincing them the best place they can resolve their issues, is inside the Light, where their guides can take over and get them the real help they need. It's more or less like talking a friend into going to see their doctor when they keep putting it off, no matter how bad off they are. Or convincing a friend to call a suicide hotline, where a trained professional can help them. You're not solving all their problems for them. You're just getting them to go to the place where their problems can be worked on. Don't forget, that most of these lost souls can't even hear their guides trying to contact them.

Quote:
We are not responsible for whatever reason that a spirit chooses to ignore their own spiritual team. Unless we are tasked w/ the function of being this spirit’s guide, it is not our function to be part of its spiritual team.

Nor are we responsible for giving advice to people about their particular problems. And yet, here is an entire message board filled with people giving their advice to others on how to deal with their issues. Are we each actually solving their issues for them by giving them our counsel? Were we all tasked to give out advice to others? Does that mean we are a part of that person's spirit team if we do give them advice? Probably not. Yet we do it anyway, just because we think we can help and because we care.

People give counselling and advice to other people all the time, some of it is good while some of it is bad. But that's never stopped people from giving advice that's probably not their place to give, simply because they are not that person's guide.

So shouldn't we all just mind our own business and let everyone one deal with their own issues on their own? Don't we have the right to ignore them or make them go away simply because they're annoying us with all their problems and cries for help?

Quote:
Those who are comfortable w/ trying to help it can, but this DOES NOT mean that those who aren’t comfortable or qualified to do so are being negligent in any way to decline to do so.

I don't recall ever saying that they were negligent. What I said was, that they should at least understand the full situation a little better, and know what kind of ripple effect it has.

Quote:
We are all responsible for our behavior.

While this is quite true that we are responsible for what we do, sometimes we are also responsible for what we don't do as well. If we actually can help someone, we still have to decide IF we will help, or IF we will not. If we can, and do, GREAT!!! But if we can and don't, well. . . then. . . we can be responsible for that too.

Don't forget, that help can come in many ways, like simply praying that the right kind of help can come along for that person. Or sending them your positive thoughts. It doesn't have to be something big or major, but at least there is always something that can be done. And, it helps to cultivate our compassion for humanity, which is one of the things that helps us in our own ascension.

Quote:
If we don’t consider that they are responsible for their behavior because they have been the downtrodden, depressed, abused, etc. then this places them in the victim position. This isn’t helpful for them in this world or after they have moved from physicality.

You're right, it doesn't help them get past that mentality. But we can at least understand what they are going through and have compassion for them, instead of helping to contribute to their low self esteem. And we can at least do something, however small, to contribute to helping them empower themselves so even they can find the courage to move past having a victim status. It's the exact same principle behind helping living beings find their self worth. There's no rule that says you can't make a person or spirit leave you alone, and not still have compassion enough to at least hope or pray they find what they truly need.

Quote:
As I noted before, it is wonderful that you have as your mission to help these stalled 4D spirits, but this is NOT everyone’s mission, nor is it safe energetically for those who haven’t progressed fairly far along in their journey to try to help them on their journey.

Perhaps it is not everyone's mission to help lost souls the same way that I do, but it is an underlying mission in all of us to show and be compassionate towards each other, as well as ourselves. For that is one of the things we must master in order to fully ascend spiritually.

Quote:
You may be offended at calling these spirits stalled, but this is exactly what they are. They are ALL STALLED in their journey.

If that is what you think has upset me, then you truly missed my whole point. Why would I be offended at calling them stalled???? Of course they are stalled. It's the way you've constantly insisted they're ALL jokers, trickster and liars, that is offensive.

Quote:
Every single stalled 4D spirit that impersonates something else or presents itself as something that it isn’t is a trickster or joker. Frankly, a liar.

Don't forget that your average person who sees or senses a ghost, is already going to be terrified by it, simply because they fear the unknown. But just because a person is afraid, does not mean that ghost purposefully set out to cause terror. And even the lying part is contingent on personal perspectives.

Case in point. Last month, I had a medium friend of mine tell me a spirit with a huge presence was trying to talk to me, since this guy was so used to dealing with deceased loved ones, he told me it was someone I knew a long time ago when they were thin. He said this person was showing him their huge belly and double chin. And he said his spirit's name was Michael. Little did he know, I'd been talking to Archangel Michael, asking him if he'd come talk to me through my friend, and I had gotten a message that AA Michael would be there. While, AA Michael does indeed have a huge presence, this medium was misinterpreting the visions his mind was giving him. A couple weeks later, I was talking to a channeller friend of mine who I'd asked to channel AA Michael. I had told her about what happened with our other medium friend, so when she channelled Michael, she confirmed that it was indeed AA Michael who had actually showed up. But then several hours later, after I relieved something to her about my relationship with AA Michael that she didn't believe he would do, instantly she turned around and now claimed that the entity she had confirmed through channelling, really wasn't AA Michael after all. Then all of a sudden, she was sensing a "prankster" spirit that was supposedly attached to me. And blamed our friend for not using protection against this "imposter". Even though I assured her that not only did our friend protection, but citrine crystals as well, which specifically used to ward off negative entities. I even told her that I always wear a citrine crystal around my neck so the "evil" spirits can't get to me. Plus, she knew I'd had the lifetime protection of gold mesh placed around me by one of the other members of our psychic development group. But none of that matter to her. She said she didn't believe in any of that stuff, and claimed that I had been talking to an imposter AA Michael all along, simply because she refused to believe that my relationship with him wasn't the same as her relationship with him. Even though just hours before, she was perfectly fine with confirming the AA Michael she was channelling and the one our other friend spoke to, were one and the same AA Michael.

All it takes is for one person to decide not to believe someone else's personal experiences, and that gives them the right to claim the person is being fooled by some lying, prankster. Don't forget to take into consideration that even the most accurate psychic in the world can't get every single message correct 100% of the time. And ya really have to wonder just how many people who claim they are receiving messages from some benevolent spirit, are actually getting some kind of message, or if it's all their ego self just believing they're getting messages. So is that spirit REALLY trickster? Or is it possible it could be mistrust issues by some living person? So sorry, but the situation is not always as black and white as it may appear to be.

Quote:
The most benign level of these spirits aren’t actively tricksters & are just confused, but this is one single category of a very large group. Many categories of these stalled 4D jokers are active tricksters & some of them are very, very mean, having the intent to abuse us & cause us to lower our frequency. It is unfortunate that they are wounded in some way, but this doesn’t excuse them abusing others or modify the right of others to tell them to scram.

From all my personal experiences with lost souls, as well as my years of being involved with other people's experiences, I'd have to say that you've got that backwards. It's the ones that are very mean and purposely set out to be malicious who are the ones that are actually the smaller group of all the various categories. So much of that is based around the person's level of fear and misunderstanding/misinterpreting.

Quote:
Not every stalled spirit is predatory, but ALL of the ones that are not being honest about who or what they are when they contact us or are absolutely dishonest at the very least. Predatory behavior includes masquerading as higher dimensional energies & giving false information. The more serious offenders move past merely being dishonest to actively trying to scare people. The malicious ones do try to do things to generate low frequency energies from us as they thrive on our low frequency energies of fear, etc. This is extremely predatory & abusive.

And this kind of cut and dry attitude can also be considered fearmongering, by trying to persuade people that there's treachery around every corner. This is exactly how organized religion and governments get people to rally behind their particular way of thinking.

I'm not saying that it doesn't or can't happen. But I've been dealing with negative entities long enough that I don't believe that the truly malicious attacks, like you speak of, happens anywhere near as much as you think it does. The great majority of it is all based around individual perception. If a person chooses to be afraid of an entity, regardless of that entity's intentions, that person WILL be afraid. If that person chooses to be annoyed by what ever activity an entity is participating in, regardless of the intentions behind it, that person WILL be annoyed. Simply because, THAT is how they choose to perceive what's going on.

And let us not forget, that a lot of these angry, violent outbreaks of supernatural origins, are also poltergeists. And as I'm sure you know, poltergeist activity is manifested by a living person, not the dead. Yet, fear and misunderstanding would have us believe that it's some malicious entity trying to feed off our emotions.

Quote:
➦➦➦ I absolutely NEVER stated they wereout to devour our life force’ ↵↵↵ or have said anything that means this. This ‘out to devour our life force.’ is entirely your own words. This is giving them MUCH MORE POWER than they have. They can’t do this, even at our most disempowered.

I recently read one of your post where you told someone else that it's perfectly ok to make assumptions about other people's situations, because that's how you get to the bottom of what's really going on. With as much as you've been talking about Jokers abusing our energy, I simply assumed that's what you were getting at. I'm not above apologizing for the things I'm entirely incorrect about. So I'm sorry I misrepresented what you were trying to say in making that assumption.

But I dare say that you have been making your own false assumptions against what I've been saying as well