Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Right... another crock of chit, haha. I don't like the man, although I do have both books. At the time of buying I didn't know yet that he was in it for the money.
I sometimes consult the book of Stones, but then I only read Naisha's part, not his. When I got the book in, I began reading it, but I couldn't relate to anything he said. I tried reading his account on the Azez. All I feel is "Yeah, right!"
Not my cup of tea.
Same for me, I just take more of an interest of what Naisha writes. A lot of what Richard writes doesn't resonate at all with me. Furthermore I hate TM-ing stones. A good advice is to not buy these but look up their scientific names instead and buy those for a cheaper price. For instance don't buy Merlinite at a whim but first try find a better deal under the Dendritic Agate name. It's the same stuff but you'll probably get it much cheaper. Same with Mystic Merlinite, it's Gabbro from Madagaskar.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Thanks! I've grown accustomed to wearing a total of 4 moldavites and bring other crystals with me all the time. Initially I couldn't stand the energy of the moldavites but now somehow I'm comfortable wearing all of them at once and never take it off. That is why when I stumbled on the 12 synergy stones, made me wonder, if I can carry around such high vib as these moldavites then on to the next level ... but just a thought ...

While you are carrying four strong crystals, you are really only carrying one type of crystal on you. You're not having various crystals and energies affecting you. Pulling you in various directions. You are just amplifying the one stone into what could be a strong stone.

And when you say the "next level" what exactly are you hoping to achieve by getting to said level?
Old 17-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
While you are carrying four strong crystals, you are really only carrying one type of crystal on you. You're not having various crystals and energies affecting you. Pulling you in various directions. You are just amplifying the one stone into what could be a strong stone.

And when you say the "next level" what exactly are you hoping to achieve by getting to said level?

Hi - on top of the 4 moldas I also carry a pouch full of other crystals. I don't know if it's just coincidence but I can sense that people can't stand the strong energies.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Knower

I suppose has anyone came across this. A while ago I was considering buying this but its a wee bit expensive:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Synergy-Gem...rgy+seven+wand
Old 17-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
I never go by what others say. I wear ones that I am drawn to and feel right.

Atm I wear a combo of 24 crystals/gemstones as jewelry. I enjoy how calm my energy is now, very smooth and I have found my intuition very high. They are:

Baltic amber, emerald, larimar, cats eye carnelian, mystic topaz, aquamarine, moldavite, Herkimer diamond, amphibole quartz, kunzite , rainbow moonstone, aegirine, kyanite, chevron amethyst, tiger eye, sugilite, clear quartz, amethyst, blue goldstone, aventurine, citrine, red agate, and red sandstone.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi - on top of the 4 moldas I also carry a pouch full of other crystals. I don't know if it's just coincidence but I can sense that people can't stand the strong energies.

If the energies are strong enough, it's possible people could pick up on the energies, and not know what is going on within them, and may feel uneasy. Especially if they are not normally sensitive, or even open to this stuff.

Some energies could also repel individuals that come into contact with them. Their auras after all would interact with the energies of the crystals much like they would to the aura of another person.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Experiencer

I know I'm replying to an old post, but if anyone's interested, I made a PDF (from CAD) of a grid for 12 stones. Each position is interconnected by a line to every other crystal in the grid. There's a spot in the middle that is optional if you want. My intent is to place the 12 synergy stones on the outside, and a larger herkimer diamond cluster in the middle to amplify the energies.

I'm kind of surprised this wasn't done before. I don't know how to add a photo, but if you want one, message me, and I can send you the PDF. I scaled it to fit a 8" round.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Has anyone tried wearing all 12 if yes how was it?

Wear as many as you like as long as it's in the name of love why not. Oh btw no I haven't tried wearing all 12. Amen
Old 10-08-2019, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Same for me, I just take more of an interest of what Naisha writes. A lot of what Richard writes doesn't resonate at all with me. Furthermore I hate TM-ing stones. A good advice is to not buy these but look up their scientific names instead and buy those for a cheaper price. For instance don't buy Merlinite at a whim but first try find a better deal under the Dendritic Agate name. It's the same stuff but you'll probably get it much cheaper. Same with Mystic Merlinite, it's Gabbro from Madagaskar.

What I find fascinating is stones like Azeztulite(TM) before it was trademarked and heavily advertised, was something most people did not want.

Richard Simons was able to acquire a lot of them, probably for little or no money, named them, trademarked them and then advertised them. I suspect he was able to 'program' the stones/crystals with energy that people would be willing to pay 100 times to 1000 times more then what they were worth.

Truly an Alchemist!

But then...... one does not have to look very far to see others have been doing the same thing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Has anyone tried wearing all 12 if yes how was it?

No. I haven't even got one but if I did decide to get them I'd wear them all out of pure love for my crystals. I'd also think about having them blessed to beef up the positive energies they possess. The more love the merrier imo.