Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Master
that makes sense dilchannan thank you

oh dear earth high of happiness lol this is my last time around if have anything to say with it, i really sense we may not have a choice though

very true mr.

God like thank you for posting that, sounds like why i am here at least what i've been told in part, i feel compelled to help others just not in the way it seems my path is leading me too.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Celeste

Well, for one thing, I always say, when the brains were given out, I was sleeping, lol.

No, but, we do choose our path. It is just a natural evolving. I feel I brought some lessons from the last life (that I didn't face then) over into this one. I had to have. This life of mine has just been (is) too hard. But, I am learning!! Not tucking away like last life.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:16 AM
themaster

I want to add some information..

In some of this talk it reminds me like you don't have a choice with your lessons.. you do have choice.. you can break agreements with your lessons, you can change lessons mid-stream.. you can even complete the lesson and start another one..

My teacher bashar has talked about this extensively I believe in the lecture.. "the soul blueprint"

Part of this lecture is available here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY6th8JMEtk (this is not the full thing.. bashar has a really cool ocean meditation in this lecture, which is a great allegory for explaining reality)

Also I'm reminded that the soul blueprint is stored in the 8th ray and most of us don't have very good access to it even through the "soul star" which is the chakra above our heads
Old 07-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Master
LOL Celeste! same here

unfornately up until this point I haven't had a choice the master, mostly bc I wasn't aware any of this existed. How does one go about breaking soul contracts?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:23 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
unfornately up until this point I haven't had a choice the master, mostly bc I wasn't aware any of this existed.
You've always had a choice..

Sometimes we down here on earth.. complain via our ego's that we are helpless or victims.. but a choice was made from a broader perspective..

The simplest way to release contracts or soul lessons is to do them or ask.. (often times are imagination doesn't conceive that asking someone for a piece of chewing gum could complete a lifetime soul lesson.. yah, just don't know.. this is quite the illusion )

"I would like to release soul lessons/contracts that don't serve me in a positive way"

My teacher has directed me a few times (and our class) to release contracts concerning the "first lie" and a certain promise many of us made in atlantis.. and few others.. it's even easier to get out of karma.. that one you just choose too..

I'm unaware of any specific methods other than a few meditations my teacher has taught me/lead me through.. it might certainly ease you up on this to hear the full 4 day lecture from bashar about "the soul blueprint" as I recall most of it was information.. but for example the method he did the small 20 minute meditation he did during that lecture would also be a clearing I think of some limitations..

Actually, now that I really think of it.. any method you can use to do daily healing.. will clear your contracts.. healing is the ultimate fix it problem.. why?

Because you don't have to look at what needs to be healed.. you attack "what's holding you back" "what's hurting you inside or all the I don't like me's inside" without even having to look at them..

Finding yourself a healing meditation or any form of healing.. every day as you meditate/heal.. call on the help of the archangels or visit the temple of the violent flame.. all is good!

In this way too; because you heal.. you don't have to know what your "soul contracts" are.. and you can start a new path of change..

We are not cruel beings to ourselves.. (well we are but were also not) so don't think your life is like a crash dummy on a puppet string waiting to crash.. from my feeling everything we want or ask for, is honored.. we are listened to, respected and deeply loved

Does this help?
Old 07-02-2011, 07:21 PM
aKuna

The Higher Self or mind as it's called is the Essence/Soul and it more or less directs we make choices and it again directs. There is no set path there are areas soul choose to experience in and the rest is Free Will because we are aspects of the Unified Field which have become to experience for the sake of expansion of the all (Bible relates it as God desiring to know all things) which is the known expansion within the all encompassing universe. There are no set
paths or rules as if there were then we would be repeating and not capable of experiencing the New. We as Soul which became can expand to have as many possible probabilities as there are particles in the Unity Field all is.
KARMA is a human belief system ~ the reality is more of an inner action for expanding with more enlightenment. The human/soul is part of the ALL and as such goes on forever in many different forms...And this is getting way out there in concept to compared to what most of humanity has yet remembered of itself as Essence.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Master
mm i dont think i had a cons choice in many things, i def did not pick to get abused, ill treated while i was down here the choice if it was mine had to be made prior to birth and it was a poor one.

Yes the best way to do this is heal our issues so we dont repeat cycles you are right! I am trying to work on this at the moment and will continue too thank you
Old 07-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Master
the thing about karma is that its a double edged sword...we ALL make a free willed choice in the first place when we take the action that creates karma for us, when it comes to paying back that karmic debt, there is no free will, we have no choice because we already made the choice that could have prevented it from happening...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-02-2011, 07:34 PM
aKuna

Rosewater........your soul when it chooses to have a human focus decides what areas it wants to experience limitations of matter in. There is no right no wrong no good no evil attached to any of the human experience for the soul....So choosing what we as humans perceive as negative is only our view. The soul may want to know what certain adversities are like so it can of Free Will react to them. This is how the soul determines it's level of expanded enlightenment of awareness is from how the extension of itself reacts. Our Human Physical Focus is about the
evolution or expanded enlightenment of the soul ~~not the human physical being.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Master
right true akuna..