Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hi Sparrow !

I have learnt 3 new words from you. " Hierarchy, connotations, and facilitating. " I didnt unerstand these words, so I had to use the online dictionary and now I know it... Cheers

I have seen those words before, but never had the urge to find its meanings.

I had a nightmarish dream just two nights ago. And what happened was that there was some kind of humanoid creature that was chasing me. Then when I heard some cars passing by while I was half awake, half asleep, I realised that I was dreaming and remembered Xan's ways of what he would do if he were to be chased as he always had mentioned in posts to dreamers who dreamt something like this.

And so I turned around and asked that big humanoid creature " Why are you chasing me ? " with no fear. Then out of nowhere I was reading a nice big glowing book with weird looking symbols in cyan colours. And its like that being was communicating to me through the book. The being disappeared into that book I believe. Or became it, I dont know really.

But after that, I woke up and forgot everything that was mentioned in that book.

However... it was pretty nice of a dream. Confronting that being was the best thing. If only I can remember what was being told from reading that book would be interesting. Or what that dream meant.

Thanks heaps Sparrow.

_/\_

By the way, as you mentioned that as a Spirit Guide, facilitating is the style, it sounds pretty cool to me.

Sounds to me you were running from your past. Or perhaps from your future. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Ascender

Thank you Sparrow for responding to my querey.

Another thing that I am unsure of and again I apologise if this has been covered in a previous post, but I am wondering, in the afterlife, is a person judged by the 'fruit' of his thoughts, actions and deeds, or by belief and conviction?

I know alot of people seem to view this too narrowly and think that an honest and compassionate person who lives a life denying God will find himself in a place mirroring this belief or - will be damned to hell for all of eternity - and that the worth of his deeds are irrelevant.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Thank you Sparrow for responding to my querey.

Another thing that I am unsure of and again I apologise if this has been covered in a previous post, but I am wondering, in the afterlife, is a person judged by the 'fruit' of his thoughts, actions and deeds, or by belief and conviction?

I know alot of people seem to view this too narrowly and think that an honest and compassionate person who lives a life denying God will find himself in a place mirroring this belief or - will be damned to hell for all of eternity - and that the worth of his deeds are irrelevant.
Within the state to which you return, the life after life, you will find that judgement is something that you carry with you from the physical realm. Judgement is a mindset.
Judgement is often derived from the mindset of expectation of behaviour. Human behaviourisms are forged upon the soul state after experiencing physical life states. They are often created through difficult, challenging and conditioning life ordeals. Such behaviourisms are not a true reflection of the spirit that soul state belongs to. Spirit identifies another spirit through their spirit signature identity, not by their energy residue, or energy journey from physical states. These energy states are transient and mere grains of sand next to the ocean of your ancient spirit. To judge a spirit for their energy garment from a physical life is rather a pointless and short lived experience. There is simply such great vaults of knowledge and information readily accessible to everyone that any misunderstanding, intolerance or anger is quickly transcended by means of awareness and compassion. This is very dependant upon an individuals ability to process such supplied information. It is usually those that first cross over that harbour judgemental mindsets, but these are often quickly overcome and dispensed with. Again you are recognised and looked upon as the being you are, and have been for millions of years in spirit state, NOT as the physical being you experienced yourself as for a fleeting moment in time and space.

Unfortunately human beings see themselves as just a person who they see on their passport. They do not create their lives within the identity of their ancient spirit. Ultimately, they are all pretending to be something they are not. This attachment of physical identity is what causes the most problems for people who cross over into the spirit world.

In light of belief and deed: It is a persons core beliefs, attitude and aspirations which create his primary deeds and sense of worth. Intention is the yardstick to which you are measured in grace; to which your successes are recognised and praised. There is an intention for every soul who lives. Whether or not you align yourself with that original intention determines the subsequent feelings of achievement upon passing over.

In light of god: One cannot deny something they cannot possibly comprehend. One might just keep it simple and focus upon the intention of ‘connectivity’. If one denies God, they deny connectivity. Love also is connectivity. And thus, if you deny love, your intention is to disconnect from life. If this is your chosen state of thought upon crossing into the realms of mental projection, then do not be surprised if your experience is manifested to you void of light, of love and of life. -Sparrow

Old 21-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Deactivated Account

sometimes when one has no questions, it is good to read the questions of others and your replies Sparrow, as somewhere in the conversation.... there is always something of interest, something one might want to know, just didn't know how to put into words.

can you believe I have no questions, at the moment ? I know, surprises me too !

Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Sounds to me you were running from your past. Or perhaps from your future. -Sparrow

Cheers Sparrow

If it is true that I am running away from me past or future, I would choose to say its the future that im running away from.

Its funny because a few days before that dream, I changed my mind on my career path. Then when you reply to what the dream I have dreamt may mean, it connects to my physical life's choices.

And I have recieved the book called Conscious Dreaming, recommended by Xan, and I gotta say its pretty interesting !!!! Still reading it, taking me time, and what an eye opener !!

Thanks man

Namaste _/\_
Old 23-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Blondie

So what happens when I pass over and want to meet up again with a family member who passed before myself,to find they have reincarnated?Do I have to wait till they die again before we meet up in spirit?
Old 25-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
So what happens when I pass over and want to meet up again with a family member who passed before myself,to find they have reincarnated?Do I have to wait till they die again before we meet up in spirit?
Whilst in physical state you may measure your life span to be something of a very long time, certainly when one is separated from a loved one.
This measure of time for someone within the spirit world is quite the opposite. Their perspective of a human lifetime is very short indeed. Nothing in the spirit world is rushed, nor does it need to be.
Those that pass on usually take their time in transitioning and reintegrating back to their refined spiritual state. While to them this may be no time at all, for you several months, or even years may have passed.

For those who continue to hold strong bonds and emotional ties with those left upon the Earth, they tend to retain that closeness even after their death. They will often wait for their children, spouses or friends to complete their life term before making big steps onward in their development. They will often feel compelled by a sense of duty and responsibility to watch over and oversee the wellbeing of those still in physical state. These feelings tend to originate from the consciousness that is brought with the soul back into the spirit world. In such a way, it could be said, no one else could possibly comprehend the bond you have between you. In a sense that is quite true, for you have shared something together which no other has. This grants you a profound and distinct empathy and connectivity.

It should be understood that the roles within families of the human race tend not to be mirrored in the spirit world. This is to say that relationships evolve and transform into something else after the initial unification. A father would not continue to treat the other soul as his son or daughter, or a mother to the same effect. Those roles were aspects of human consciousness which are at first brought over into the spirit world, but are not something which persists thereafter. As the consciousness expands and reunites with its divine ancient spirit it becomes whole and indifferent to all others. Though it is that two souls can share memories of loving roles and bonds from physical life, the same family conditions will no longer apply as each soul will return to their own distinct soul group and soul family.
With such new forged bonds between one soul and another, great divine friendships are founded which expand beyond all time and space. The two spirits will often meet up frequently in the spirit world and reminisce and share memories, thoughts and achievements. They will often retain the same sense of responsibility and duty of care for each other, despite moving onward in their own separate ways. -Sparrow

Old 28-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Stormweaver

Hi S.G Sparrow !

Just out of curiosity, about what year would humans become extinct from planet earth ?
Or when would earth blow up / become unlivable , which will force humans to live on the outskirts of space in shuttles and so forth ?

And if humans are to become extinct in the far future, what changes of the humanoid body would the new generation of consciousness takes life in? Would it be a crossbreed of humans and something else like an alien life form? Or something extraordinarily new ?

I used to be a fan of Star Trek, and have always wondered about this.

Thanx _/\_
Old 28-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hi S.G Sparrow !

Just out of curiosity, about what year would humans become extinct from planet earth ?
Or when would earth blow up / become unlivable , which will force humans to live on the outskirts of space in shuttles and so forth ?

And if humans are to become extinct in the far future, what changes of the humanoid body would the new generation of consciousness takes life in? Would it be a crossbreed of humans and something else like an alien life form? Or something extraordinarily new ?

I used to be a fan of Star Trek, and have always wondered about this.

Thanx _/\_

Hello, Stormweaver.

Such a question I feel, in its given context, would better suit the twin thread found here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4764
As it weighs more on the scale of life, rather than the afterlife.

-Sparrow

Old 03-12-2010, 02:19 AM
harley's mum

TO DEAREST SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW...
WOW WOW WOW... LOTS OF GOOSE BUMPS AND TINGLES!!!
THAT IS ONE BIG THREAD... BIG SIGHS ... STRUGGLED AND BATTLED MY WAY TO THE END HENCE THE BIG SIGHS ALL OF THE PRECEEDING POSTS LEFT ME CONFUSED EXHAUSTED AND MORE BIG SIGHS...

and also btw politely as possible put... part of the reason for my strugglling through this thread was the bright blue print was very very hard on my eyes and even using the "zoom" didn't help...

Last edited by harley's mum : 03-12-2010 at 04:14 AM.