Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-05-2019, 11:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I believed I experienced divine intervention and would love to hear opinions.

To make a long (backstory) short, I've been going through a tough time recently. Not your standard depression, but beyond that - hopelessness.

So I was craving going out to eat but didn't have anyone to go with, no problem - I decided I'd go alone.

Normally I never do this, but this time I just felt different. I went to a small diner and sat down at a booth. The way I was seated left me facing a middle aged woman who was absolutely beautiful. She was facing towards me and we never even made eye contact.

I get to talking to the waitress and have her laughing about sitting alone, that's I'm not a serial killer and all of the jokes that go along with being one of the token diner "characters" you see from time to time. We talk about standard life stuff and she tells me she wants to go to school for medicine.

As she says this - the woman in front of me listens intently and starts to talk to me about schooling, medicine, ect. The conversation progresses towards politics, spiritualism and religion She says "Is it okay if I sit with you? I'm having a hard time hearing you" (As was I, she had a thick accent).

So this random woman comes and sits with me and would not leave. I mean, I had no problem with it - but we talked for 2 hours. She told me to just have faith in god and that things would work out, that no matter what happened - to keep praying and trusting. Apparently she had experienced a rough past as well.

The best way I can put it, is that there was some type of force that set this occurrence up. I wasn't flirting / hitting on her, I wasn't trying to humor her by having a conversation. It just happened. A random woman comes and speaks to me for 2 hours about having faith.

When I attempted to greet her, she wouldn't tell me her name. I wasn't offended, I didn't even ask as to why. I had a hunch that she may of thought that I would've tried to look her up or something, but I just asked for the sake of being polite.

The strangest part is that when I was driving to the diner I said "I'm going here for a reason. I have a feeling there is going to be some kind of interaction, I don't know what or how - but something is different about tonight".

When she left she couldn't stop staring at me, I've never met anyone with such strong / forceful eye contact. I don't focus on her appearance or any type of attraction because that wasn't the point, it was that she was SUCH an impactful character that came out of nowhere and then disappeared without so much as a name.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Master

Things happen all the time, but it's what we make of them. Such encounters are frequent at eating and / or drinking establishments, but you were looking for a sign, and you got it. You can ignore it, or you can make something of it, maybe a turning point for the better. Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Master
I agree. She was there to guide you in some way.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Deactivated Account

When God instructs someone to carry out a particular assignment, they usually refrain from sharing too much personal information because of being afraid to take the Glory for themselves or even creating an attachment to that person.

This particular lady was instructed by GOD to go to that diner and sit and wait for someone who happened to be you. God began to reveal information about you to her and told her what to say to you.

This same experience you had, you will also do to others. She left a particular Light/power within you that Christians call Grace. This is what is going to guide you to not only come out of that rough patch, but to help others also the same way she helped you. That time is coming soon.