Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Dawn

'Listening' to the talking crystals

For those of you who can communicate with crystals, beyond the mere sensing where, when, and how they want to be cleansed and grounded, but can actually 'speak' with the soul residing within the crystal, this is for you.

I'll admit, I need to polish my skills when it comes to talking with my stones and crystals. . . or rather, more like listening when they want to tell me something.
I do have a Lemurian crystal and lol as a certain someone commented on, she is all excited and bubbly, ready to burst with excitement and energy and wanting to work with me. From time to time, I tend forget that, if we so choose to and listen quietly enough, they will be more than happy to speak with us.
Now, the reason I brought this up is because said Lemurian crystal of mine wanted to be put outside on one of the steps of the front porch, and for me to dig up one of my other Lemurian crystals.
I did. He (the other Lemurian crystal) is on one step over at one side, she is over at the other side on a different step and what got me is from the moment I set them on the steps, they started talking with one another!
I'm not sharp enough yet to hear their words but lol WOW were they talking away. You know the feeling you get when you walk into a room and people are talking? You can't make out the words, but you can hear them? LIke that. Not audibly for my ears to hear, but I can sense and spiritually hear them.
Makes me chuckle thinking about it. It's been little over an hour now and still the two are talking up a storm out there lol (I think she gets a little exasperated with me at times since I don't or can't talk with her. So much she wants to say but, darn it, I haven't fine tuned my ability to listen yet.)

Anywho, just wanted to share.
Any fellow stone or crystal talkers out there? Ever got to 'hear' one of their conversations going on? Just wondering. ^_^
Old 14-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Sungirl

I do hear them giggling together, like they are looking at me blundering around missing the point.

My listening isn't great either, I have to remember to slow down and take time. THere is every intention, but for some reason I never get round to it.

But when I am working with them and a client I hear all I need to hear. They tell me where they need to be, how I need to hold them and sometimes I hear, or get a sense of what they are doing.

I guess part of the time I don't need to hear, I trust them implicitly to only want the best for me, to always work for the greater good of all. But when I need to, and I take the time to sit and be open to learning, they speak clearly.

One of the clearest was recently when I was having some problems with some friends. I used my crystal oracle deck to pick out some stones. I was too much of a mess to dowse or just pick. I picked 3 and found the actual stones.

I set them in front of me on the floor and grabbed my meditation pals (a sheelite and a satin spar palm stone) and tuned in. When I connected to the 3 stones there were 3 beautiful beings stood in front of me. I asked about the situation and they clearly told me what I needed to do. After that I could deal with the situation much better.

I've just adopted a beautiful flourite bracelet... I want to really connect to these stones as they are my favourites and I really feel the need for their presence at the moment.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Thank you for bringing up this topic fellow stone whisper.... or is that stone listener?

Hope your lemurians keep you smiling.... think I'll go and look mine up, see if it has anything to say...
Old 14-06-2011, 09:34 PM
scorpiowitch66

Dawn and Tilia- I am so looking forward to those experiences. I think you are truly blessed!
Old 14-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Dawn

Tilia, namaste again, my fellow stone talker! lol ^_^

That's great to hear that they've been so helpful for you, and Ohh, I know about that, the 'beings standing in front of you'! I've only had that happen about twice when I was first starting out on my spiritual path. One day, listening to the stones and crystals I had in my care at the time, put them all back into the spare room here, in the sunlight and let them be. It was something else when I'd think about that room, or peek my head in to check on them, in spirit I'd be able to 'see' them sitting about, one of them spent most of the entire 'healing' time there napping on the floor.
Still rather blows me away right now to remember that. I mean, when you think of spiritual beings, our guides with and without a physical form, I know for me, I sort of have this 'other worldly', more powerful than physical, never needs to eat or sleep sort of beings. So, getting to know them, seeing them have a human or humanoid form in spirit, just sitting down, chilling out, napping, lol it still throws me for a loop. I'm still learning as I go, and having to 'unlearn' these preconcieved stereotypes I have of them.

Aww, I bet it's lovely, your flourite bracelet.
And, I just want to say, as I was reading over your post here, I just got the feeling of 'bath' from someone over on your end. Maybe you should think about taking a bit of time out (if you have a bathtub) and relax with one or several of your stone and / or crystal friends. (I dunno, I could be totally wrong, but that's just the feeling I got, so I thought I should share.)

lol More like my Lemurians are putting up with me right now. ^_^U (I keep irritating them lately because they want to talk and interact with me, but I keep dragging my feet about it.) (Been out of the spiritually active pool for a while, metaphrocially speaking, so, currently, I'm still dipping my toes in, or dunking my feet in, whereas my Lemurians want me to come in and swim with them lol)

Ohh, good luck with your own Lemurian! And feel free to post a couple pictures of it (if you want) over on the Lemurian Crystals thread. Over here. Everyone who visits that thread loves to check out one another's Lemurians. ^_^

ScorpioWitch66, thank you kindly for saying so. And, hey, like I've been told, all you really have to do is calm down, take your time and listen, and you'll be able to hear what they have to say. (Okay, it takes a bit of practice, but it totally pays off.)
Old 15-06-2011, 02:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Amazing ! First one talks to/ with their crystals. Next, they are " hearing " the crystals talking to one another.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-07-2011, 12:29 AM
CentaurSage

My Lapis Luzuli sings to me :)
Old 10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Dawn

Dream Angel, tell me about it! Talk about first time experiences for me left and right! Wow!

CentaurSage, I bet that's lovely. It's interesting getting to spiritually hear them. Especially after Melanie, my new little geode, spoke with me a bit for the first time, one of the things she commented to me about was how 'inefficent' talking is. She's using to being energy, communication through singing. Immediate, clear, perfectly understood. She had to 'come down' to 'my level' in order to speak with me in a way I could actually understand.

Oh! CentaurSage, have you been able to sit and listen to the song of nature yet? Not sure how else to say it aside from the song of nature. The energy of the planet, the plants, the soil, the air, has its own song in spirit. I was shocked, awed, honored, and amazed the first time I ever heard it for myself in spirit. Every song I'd ever heard in my life here, the most beautiful song, the most fantastic symphonic piece, it paled in comparison with it. (Still sort of awes and humbles me to think about it and how I felt when I heard it.)
Old 12-08-2011, 06:43 PM
CentaurSage

I have and yes it is beautiful.
Many blessings.
Old 18-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Moonkestrel

What a lovely experience! xxx