Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 26-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Knower

Road map for the work

Back in 1997, I had begun to read a little about Taoism; I was just beginning. One morning I woke up and found a hand written document on my desk in my office at home. It was in my hand writing, but I did not remember writing it. I must of woken up in the night, gone into the office and written it, and gone back to bed.

All these years later, I realize it was the universe telling me what I was about to experience. In my research in Taoism, over the years, I think this is something the ancients would have called "spirit writing."

Source

In the beginning we are born as one with the Source. Pure!

As we grow and experience life, we begin to become disconnected from the Source. This level of disconnection from the Source is relative to how impure our bodies become, how many fears we develop in this life, and the unfinished business we have from our past lives.

As we continue to age and we work to unravel the mysteries of the fears of our current life and the mysteries of the fears of our past lives, we begin to move back toward the Source. We never truly become disconnected from the Source, but we create so much interference that we no longer hear the messages being sent to us. As we begin to move back to the Source, we get a sense of reconnection, because we start to sense the messages again, in ever-increasing numbers.

Those of us who don't acknowledge and attempt to work through our "mysteries," don't experience this reconnection. In fact, many of us continue to move farther away from the Source. We never stay the same distance from the Source: we either move toward it or we move away from it. The choice is ours.

It is never too late to begin to move toward the Source. It is always there, waiting for us.

To begin movement back toward the Source, you must acknowledge your own position in the universe.

Now you must demonstrate a willingness to do the work to become "pure" again.

https://www.thethreeandtheone.com/about
Old 29-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Knower

2-1/2 years later

2-1/2 years later my wife and I are in China with three people from China, one of which we spent 2 days with, before flying to China for a two week trip. These people were strangers to us, but it felt like we were old friends picking up right where we left off the last time we saw each other.

This picture shows us standing next to a tomb from circa 600CE in China. 12-1/2 hours southwest of Beijing.

My journey led me to discover a connection to this tomb and a lifetime @ 600CE when I was a Taoist monk in nearby monastery. later we learned my wife was a nun in a neighboring convent and this is when we first saw each other.

Remembering, undertaking the journey, is painful work, but it is the best thing I have ever done. trust me most of the things I uncovered were difficult to accept about myself, but with each memory we learn and grow and as the quote says our connection to the Source begins to come through stronger and stronger.

Be well. Go in the light.

Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg China trip.jpg (181.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Master

Well the thing is, we have all done things in prior lifetimes that we are not proud of. Personally, I've done some very bad things. But it's part of the process of experiencing life from all aspects. It's how we learn. There is not a one of us who can escape learning about the dark side.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Well the thing is, we have all done things in prior lifetimes that we are not proud of. Personally, I've done some very bad things. But it's part of the process of experiencing life from all aspects. It's how we learn. There is not a one of us who can escape learning about the dark side.

Agreed. Just trying to bring it into my consciousness and take ownership. thanks Brian

Old 03-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Master

I concur. I need to be reminded sometimes, as you said.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I concur. I need to be reminded sometimes, as you said.

I have some other pieces I have written posted here.

Brian