Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Seeker

I don't understand what is happening to me and I need your advice

First of all, I apologize if this topic is in the wrong place.

Way back ago I started to think about a person(a public person) without any reason. It was just a glimpse of somewhat like a vision of me talking to that person. For no obvious reason. I wasn’t a fan of that person or something like that. And it became more and more intense. A picture of me talking to that person would appear from time to time in my head. I was ignoring it. It lasted for like a month. Then that person died. And it was a life changing point for me. Ever since that happened I feel a presence of that person. And it feels like I’ve lost someone very close to me.

I’ve never met that person and I am perfectly aware that this is not normal and that I shouldn’t feel like this. But it is something stronger than me. I have this strange feeling of missing that person, wich is insaine, because I don’t know why is that happening. That feelings are stronger on some specific dates, wich I later found out, were some meaningful dates in that persons life. I don’t know much about that person, everything I learned is pretty much after that persons death, after these things started to affect me, so I was curious.

Some days it’s perfectly fine, I feel great. But on some other days, all of the sudden I start to feel sad, or happy or calm. Even loved. And sometimes I feel pressure in my chest. But more than everything, I am missing that person. Like it was someone close to me. And that person was no one important to me until that last month prior to that persons death, when these strange things started to happen.

Something like this already happened to me once before. I was dreaming of a person(also a public figure, but that person was once known for maybe one role in one show wich was long ago). I wasn’t watching that show any time recently then, so it wasn’t because of that. In my dream I saw that person and that person tried to tell me something, but I either didn’t understand or couldn’t remember in the morning what was it. And that morning I read that that person has died. But that was all. This now is something different, it takes too long, and I don’t know why is this happening, nor how to deal with it. I tried to ignore it, but it doesn’t work. I tried reading about it and helping myself understand and process it somehow, but I obviously can’t do it. It’s been almost a year.
I also have these strange dreams in wich I feel something evil looking at me, but then I realise that theres someone else standing next to me to make sure nothing happens. I don't see faces, just shaddows.
I had dreams like these before but I always explained it with sleep paralysis disorder bacause I am always half awake when it's happening. Usually I can't move, but not latelly.
And there is a lot more things I could say, but this post is already too long.

My whole life I feel somewhat different. When I was a child I used to talk to Jesus a lot. And everything I asked he would grant me. Not in a material way, of course. As I grew up I identified that person as my guardian angel. And I still have a strong feeling of his presence, even thou I am not as religious and concentrated as I used to be. I see a lot of number 7, and it is always in lines(77, 777, 7777, even 7777777). And that is something thats been going on for years. Some days I can't even turn around without seeing that numbers, usually on car licence plates, phone numbers, bills....) One woman told me those were angel numbers, but no one could really explain to me what is this thing I am feeling.