Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-11-2013, 05:45 AM
mleck74

Wink I feel drawn to post this so I am

I have had some amazing experiences over the last few years many of which have solidified my spirituality and made me feel comforted. I feel compelled to recommend a book that I could not put down which a friend recommended to me. I am about to post a review on the book and will be giving it 5 stars! I was in tears while I was reading on more than one occasion! Like I said I am new to this board and have only been reading and poking around but something made me feel the need to share this book with all of you and I feel everything happens for a reason. The book is called Ambiguous by Sofia Winters (google it, I got in Amazon for the Kindle), if you're seeking comforting answers I really suggest checking this out. After all, I posted this and you read it for a reason.....
Old 23-11-2013, 07:18 AM
RainbowAngel

Thanks Mleck so you posted and i read afterall :) How can i not check out the book now? Thankyou for the recommendation.

With love and light ★
Old 23-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Master

I'd love to get it but it isn't available in hard copy and I don't kindle. Bummer.
Old 23-11-2013, 07:43 PM
mleck74

Hi!
I have found the book on another site smashwords where you can purchase and download html version directly to your computer to read right on there. If you go to that website and search for Ambiguous by Sofia Winters you will see what I mean. Just wanted to give you the opportunity to check it out cause I really think you'll love it!