Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 13-11-2014, 09:28 PM
4everLove

Reiki jobs

Hello, so how does one go about looking for a job doing reiki some place? Do they connect with a clinic and tell them what they have to offer them or do they find postings? I am just wondering. Tell me about your experiences finding a job doing reiki and what you had to do to get there :)
Old 14-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Master

I am not in practice yet but I would say that most people work on their own or with a partner or they might be part of alternative health clinic.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:25 PM
4everLove

Ok, I figured. Thank you! I am trying to open my own, but I need the space and money. I'm working on it and I know the universe will provide and help. I was also thinking if practitioners will go to places and do business with like health spas or fitness centers. Like they tell those places what they have to offer and see if that business is interested. I had that idea come to mind too.
Old 18-11-2014, 04:51 AM
AnandinBhisajKurma

All of these sound reasonable to me. I'll add that some hospitals are hiring on reiki practitioners as well.
Old 24-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Experiencer

Most Reiki practitioners have other Complimentary therapies too. I myself am a Reiki Master and a Reflexologist and do Indian Head Massage too and work with a friend who is a Hypnotherapist. So we have a broader field of expertise..

If working commercially you need Public Liability Insurance and have to comply with Health & Safety Regulations as well as working in an ethical manner..
Making money out of your ability should be secondary to actually helping people.
I hope you find a way to gain more experience..