Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 05-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Guide
Are the lucid crossroads real? Have u been there?

http://www.lucidcrossroads.net

Or is it some kind of collective consciousness experiment?

Ive tried a couple times in lucid dreams to get there by going through a mirror but i got stuck halfway
Old 12-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Master
there are locations, and transitions between locations.
for you to become stuck "halfway" through a transition is
suggestive that you've actually reached the new location,
but are simply unaware of the fact.

another possibility is related to a thought i've been toying with recently...
that 'someone' has artificially created a way-point between locations.
i was using the idea to explore the possibility that Annunaki or Illuminati
beings had created a stale space in evolution between dimensions
(so as to harvest energies for their own purposes).
Old 15-02-2017, 03:51 AM
Experiencer
hey, just an opinion because I've only had a hand full of lucid dreams but I checked out the link and there was some really usefull info there such as the technique of stabilizing the lucid and enhancing it.

My thought is, I'm not sure if the link had a reference point of other people happening upon the same place prior to finding the websight or not but if there hasn't been such reports then I would question it in this way: I don't think picturing the place and walking though a door, mirror, pool, or natural door like a break in the clouds is actually going to get you to the place. Gee and Cee said they where of his own mind and also alluded to greater complication related to the concept which follows suit with how I would view it, all consciousness is though a very complex process but put simply for the briefness of this response just a fractual that is there may well be somewhat independent aspects of ourselves inside us and there are surtainly people independent from us in the waking world but all things merge at some point so lucid, dream, wake, ... just consciousness....

Anyways my point is I think the person reach a point in their own mind, very real and how it was described but I would think that the two people would look and act diff for each of us and the place would also look and may even act different. The dream was stabilized by ignitating, I think, an automatic process of the brain to take over an aspect. The technique for making the lucid more lucid had to do with basic processes I think and as such there would be more ways to ignitiate the same but in any case the two people should be there to help I would imagine. I just read a book on hawian magic, there culture from the last century believe there every human corresponded to three souls, the lower self, you/conscious self, and the higher self; such an explanation seems to match peoples ideas of dealing with spirit guides and in that instance the two besides yourself raise and lower in consciousness in relation to you.

So if my assumptions are right then how you would get there is, well if you check out the "dreams" part of the forum people are often asking for interpreations of dreams where in they are walking though a large house made of endless doors, rooms, and hallway. such a dream matches how the person from the link you gave went into finding the place before becoming lucid. on this forum the dream I just described is interpreted as consciousness its self, it you taking a walk though the ressess of you mind; so how you find the cross roads would then be to go deep down in your own mind and perhaps once there imagine a door to the very deepest depths, the last threshold prior to leaving your body. At the depths of the crossroads the way I imagine it is there you have direct access to the same sort of triggers you would use though mediation which is how I interpret the technique from the link of making the lucid more lucid.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 15-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Guide
Its an amazing website, i cane across it long ago and its been in the back of my mind ever since. Hadnt been to it in years and was suprised its still up, hence why i made this thread. Its a flashback

Ingeresting Dustin, about corridors of endless doors. Its like being lucid creates our own "crossroads" forget trying to get to that specific one. Ive had dreams of being in a house that totally represented my brain... Looking forward to another one now knowing this!
Old 16-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Its an amazing website, i cane across it long ago and its been in the back of my mind ever since. Hadnt been to it in years and was suprised its still up, hence why i made this thread. Its a flashback

Ingeresting Dustin, about corridors of endless doors. Its like being lucid creates our own "crossroads" forget trying to get to that specific one. Ive had dreams of being in a house that totally represented my brain... Looking forward to another one now knowing this!

Very cool, I'm going to try it as well.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]