Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-11-2018, 11:27 PM
Knower

Hi! I've registered to the forums because I wanted to post in this thread.
I've just finished reading 'The Invisible Choir' by 'Tessa Lynne', a psychotherapist.
In it, she describes being told about life, the afterlife, in addition to some other things from a patient of hers, which she names Sally. Has anyone read this?

In any case, in her version of the afterlife, she says that spirits first give her evidence of their veridical nature, then proceed to explain how things work. According to her, they go on to explain that the creator created individual personalities, which she refers to as the spirits, and those spirits then attach to a human consciousness- which is separate from their own consciousness- and influence it to achieve their goals. The human consciousness takes place in the limits of the physical brain and has a different personality from that of the spirit, and its own free will. Upon death, this human consciousness is brought into the spirit world by the spirit, and then gets absorbed by it after the life review, losing its free will.
While she does not explain it as such, the overall account makes it sound much like the relationship between cattle and men, where we may treat them well, prod them along their way and guide them to grow until they are butchered and fulfill their purpose in nourishing us. A bit terrifying, in my opinion.
She also says that the spirits have different names and they say humans could live a conscious life without the spirit, though their potential would be smaller, and their consciousness would die at death.
They say the spirits of animals are different and animals are not capable of living without their spirits.

So in her scenario, I the conscious observer, have not lived past lives. It is the spirit which has lived those past lives, and I may occasionally remember pieces and bits if said spirits chooses to release said information. My spirit has a somewhat parasitic nature, in that I have taken no part in choosing my life, but it has attached to me believing I could help it achieve its learning goals. It will influence me occasionally and sometimes create some roadblocks , accidents, etc in order to prompt said learning. In the end, I and all of my experiences will be absorbed by said spirit.
It puts the context of the universe into a whole other light- a rather unpleasant one, in my opinion, though she seems to miss that point entirely and describes her supposed experience with rose colored eyes.
I would *LOVE* to know whether anyone here is aware of this point of view, what you think of it, whether you believe to be true.

It seems to be in contrast to what SGS (I'd love your input) here describes, in that I, my consciousness, did not play any role in choosing this specific lifetime nor in living past lifetimes.

In addition, I'd like to ask about a comment made by SGS much earlier in the conversation, in regards to time in the Spirit World. From NDEs and LBL Hypnotherapy, I'd heard that the past and future do not exist and are indeed an illusion, and that this is made more evident after the transition to the spirit world, when we all feel completely anchored to the eternal moment of now. I have felt a similar feeling for many periods of my life, where I've been in much heightened states of awareness with no concerns for either the future nor the past, along with a lack of judgement, a strong presence, an inability to take anything personally. This state has stayed close by me, some times closer than others.
Those people describe the lack of a past or present, and that though time runs at a different speed on the flipside, there is still a sense of linear time, and lives are done sequentially, or there would be no learning.
SGS appears to describe a different mechanic for time in the afterlife, whereas a past and future are realities that happen simultaneously. I'm not really sure what that means, or how we could potentially verify. Could someone, including SGS perhaps, explain that in further detail so I may understand it? What of the people with direct experience from NDEs, or the ones having undergone LBL, which speak of a different way in which things work? How can I make sense of those differing opinions and discern fact from fiction?

Any help on the above is highly appreciated! Thank you!
Old 26-11-2018, 11:27 PM
Knower

Angel1

For some reason my prior message was posted twice. This has been edited down, for I was unable to locate some sort of delete option.

Last edited by Convolution : 26-11-2018 at 11:29 PM. Reason: duplicate message
Old 27-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Knower

[quote=Spirit Guide Sparrow][color="RoyalBlue"]Almost. It’s not a soul split, or a banana split, it’s a spirit split; a branch you produce from the tree that is your spirit. I suppose ‘split’ is a word open to misinterpretation here, so I will correct myself and use the term bilocate and multilocation. Meaning that which is your spirit, can have multiple instances of itself just by thinking about it. Some may try and tell you this is what a monad is, and show you some appealing hierarchical diagram with this amount of souls here, and this amount of sub-souls here, but actually within this bilocation, each and every aspect is completely aware of what the other is doing at all times and works as one being, one mind, and are whole and equal.
Perhaps not too unlike on splitting one's attention over multiple tasks?

How does one's soul self/consciousness fit into that? Do we merge ourselves into our spirit identity upon returning to the spirit world, thus losing our current free will / volition? I don't quite understand how we, as individual souls with our desires, etc fit into this spirit which also seems to have its own desires, personality, ability to do things, etc. Would love some clarity as to how you view things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I am sure right now he is not only having fascinating conversations with horses and sharing their wisdom (for they are profoundly ancient and wise beings), but he is also experimenting with being an actual horse himself through form transference.
This part also do not understand. If he is a fragment of spirit, a branch if you will, then how is it him that plays with horses after his return? Does he not "merge" or return to spirit, thus becoming expanded, spirit himself, and not quite himseof anymore? Different thing altogether, that perhaps may not be as interested in horses as the fragment was? Doesn't the original identity and will get lost, or at least diluted in the ocean that is spirit?
Seems a bit disheartening and horrifying to think I exist and do things to just become part of someone else greater than I, where I may just be incorporated as a tiny aspect of some kindg, if I understand this and the consequences correctly.

I appreciate your responses.
Thank you!
Old 28-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Knower

Quote:
In actual fact being psychic has nothing whatsoever to do with being spiritual, as it is more a genetic influence and attribute of biochemistry than a spiritual one.

This part confused me a little bit, and I'd love to gain better understanding. People who have NDEs return stating they now have a variety of psychic abilities and after effects exactly because of their spiritual experience, rather than from a genetic factor. That seems to contradict actual evidence we have.

Quote:
Your question denotes that each soul having a physical experience must manufacture some form of mission in order to move into this frequency. This would be inaccurate from our perspective, the Asceleottyi.

Such a suggestion not only presumes your spirit thinks and behaves like a human persona, in that it feels the need to prearrange and chart everything out, but it also presumes failure is then a possibility for the spirit when the human persona does not fulfil this so-called mission. The spirit fails in nothing. That is a Truth. For if the spirit can fail, so too can prime creator.

Human beings like to manufacture themselves a sense of mission because it raises their Self-worth and motivates them to aspire higher than where they presently are. Unfortunately, when the human persona feels they have gone astray from their mission they suffer the consequences of the duality of their own creation. It can be seen then, from one point of view, that such a belief can have both positive momentum and negative momentum.

I'd like to understand how the comment about humans not having a clear mission/purpose could fit the majority of evidence from NDEs. A lot of people who die, have a spiritual experience and return, report that they are told they have not yet completed all they set out to, have not finished their work or achieved what they needed. That they still have things to do and must return. That if they choose to leave prior to finishing those things, they will have to return at a latter point to do so. It seems contrary to those experiences, and they seem as close to evidence as we often get. Perhaps you can clarify?

Quote:
The race of humans on Earth are a long descendant of a much, much older chain of species within this current universe and originating from a completely different universe altogether. The genetic model of the human, as well as the actual physical properties of this current physical universe are a duplicated blueprint from another universe from a much earlier time period, as you would understand time to be.

Supposing your information is correct, could you explain how most other species on the planet share so much genetic material to humans? Do you mean to say that all species have descended from that lineage, just primates in general, or only specifically humans? How can we have genetic links to some many other species, if the latter is the case, along with repeating patterns of genetic code we find in earlier species fim the planet?

Thanks!

Last edited by Convolution : 28-11-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Seeker

I recently read that in the afterlife you can basically have anything that you wish. I heard one example where the soul of a person who really wanted a certain car in his earthly life was allowed to have it in the hereafter.

There's no need for material things like homes and so on, but you can have it if you wish.

Now for a stupid question. Are there video games in the afterlife? Supposedly you can have anything you want so.

Also can you continue earthly endeavours in the afterlife, such as learning a language?
Old 01-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Guide

Definitely yes to both! Sparrow once detailed how video game fans can enact scenarios where they live out the games by inhabiting their worlds themselves. You can create whole universes! Anything you can imagine that is done through love.

I’m sure you could explore many forms of language through the akashic records, while the primary form of communication in the Spirit World is telepathy, which is translated instantaneously into a form each being can understand.

Happy flying!
Old 01-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Seeker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Definitely yes to both! Sparrow once detailed how video game fans can enact scenarios where they live out the games by inhabiting their worlds themselves. You can create whole universes! Anything you can imagine that is done through love.
That sounds amazing! I remember having a vision once, I was looking at myself in third person and it seemed I was holding some kind of screen, on it was a video game. There were no control pads but I was still somehow playing it just by looking at it.

An angel said, slightly impatiently but kindly, 'when you're done playing with that', beckoning me to give him attention.

Are there any good books that go into this kind of detail about the afterlife?
Old 01-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattvicmonkey
That sounds amazing! I remember having a vision once, I was looking at myself in third person and it seemed I was holding some kind of screen, on it was a video game. There were no control pads but I was still somehow playing it just by looking at it.

An angel said, slightly impatiently but kindly, 'when you're done playing with that', beckoning me to give him attention.

Are there any good books that go into this kind of detail about the afterlife?

I haven’t seen any books which are reflections of Truth like Sparrow’s writing. It seems most or all of what is out there includes this or that of the falsities he describes. Makes me wonder how those others arrived at their conclusions. If they were passed down by others, wouldn’t the authors verify through their Spirit connections? And what about where they originally came from? However, much of Sparrow’s writing is collated by Bob O’Hearn, a member here, at http://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com
Old 01-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I haven’t seen any books which are reflections of Truth like Sparrow’s writing. It seems most or all of what is out there includes this or that of the falsities he describes. Makes me wonder how those others arrived at their conclusions. If they were passed down by others, wouldn’t the authors verify through their Spirit connections? And what about where they originally came from? However, much of Sparrow’s writing is collated by Bob O’Hearn, a member here, at http://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com
Thank you I will look at this.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:17 AM
Knower

Quote:

I’m sure you could explore many forms of language through the akashic records, while the primary form of communication in the Spirit World is telepathy, which is translated instantaneously into a form each being can understand.

Happy flying!
I think Sparrow explained some things I mentioned up above that are contradictory to what actual little hard/empirical evidence we seem to have on spiritual matters. I think it is important to take things with a grain of salt. Everything can serve as guidance for us to discover truth, but I imagine that whatever the truth is, there will be ways to validate or falsify it.