Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Here is a meditation that I use..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2Gh0VG_Oo

I watched and found it very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
I watched and found it very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Your welcome I like Dr Len, he's like a wise, old grandfather.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:12 PM
iScorpio

Crystal Healing, and Reiki (Energy Healing, which I'm sure has been said.)
Old 21-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Shabby

How do you do crystal Healing?
Old 21-02-2012, 09:34 PM
iScorpio

Placing crystals on the chakras and layouts.. there are also crystal wands to help direct energy from the crystal.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
From Wikipedia:
Faith healing is healing through spiritual means. Believers assert that the healing of a person can be brought about by religious faith through prayer and/or rituals that, according to adherents, stimulate a divine presence and power toward correcting disease and disability. Belief in divine intervention in illness or healing is related to religious belief.

Energy medicine, energy therapy or energy healing is a branch of complementary and alternative medicine that holds the belief that a healer is able to channel healing energy into the person seeking help by different methods: hands-on,[1] hands-off,[1] and distant[1][2] (or absent) where the patient and healer are in different locations

I found nothing in Wikipedia on Spiritual Healing as Mystics experience it and taught by Joel Goldsmith and Christian Science.
You're lucky you got that much from Wikipedia as there are about 5 people each spending hours daily using every dirty trick in the book to portray everything they don't believe in as a pseudoscience.

So faith healing invokes a non-physical healer.

Crystal healing is an example of using a physical substance to affect one's energy. Chi bracelets and bangles mostly come under that category.

Most traditional medicine involves using physical substances to effect one's physical body.

Last category would have to be influencing the mind.

It's not really what you asked for and what use it is to anyone I don't know.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
You're lucky you got that much from Wikipedia as there are about 5 people each spending hours daily using every dirty trick in the book to portray everything they don't believe in as a pseudoscience.

So faith healing invokes a non-physical healer.

Crystal healing is an example of using a physical substance to affect one's energy. Chi bracelets and bangles mostly come under that category.

Most traditional medicine involves using physical substances to effect one's physical body.

Last category would have to be influencing the mind.

It's not really what you asked for and what use it is to anyone I don't know.

I was surprised that Spiritual Healing was not on Wikipedia. They do have under Mystics healing, but it does not go into detail about what it is.
Old 22-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Haoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf

Here is a meditation that I use..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2Gh0VG_Oo

Your welcome I like Dr Len, he's like a wise, old grandfather.

I watched the video (did the meditation) and watched a few of the interviews on YouTube with Dr Hew Len, and can see that it's a very helpful healing method. Anyone that has a deep understanding with the levels of consciousness usually gets my attention. Thanks for sharing
Old 22-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Master
The best way to heal the body for me is too trust the body, just eat the best you can, think the best you can and play the best you can, the body knows what to do, its the only true healer.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:12 AM
Master
I gravitate toward energy healing methods, since I recognize energy systems as the essence of the body-mind... and all other forms.

Over the years I've used conscious breathing, acupressure for balancing meridian flows,
Deeksha, EFT, The Healing Code, QiGong, hands-on work with chakras, tantiens and other systems, light and love inclusion, MIR-Method, and now mudras.

In my work as an alternative psychotherapist I mostly used a method that released conditioned negative patterns... through communication with parts of the subconscious mind, such as the inner child at various ages, and others.

Xan