Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey John,

I'm surprised that people havn't been willing to listen to the suggestions you have for them...I'm not sure how extreme other peoples circumstances have been but for me this seems to be an emergency. Not only for myself but for the people stuck out here that are experiencing my thoughts going through them.

I'm literally open and willing to take any suggestion possible. I have a strong spiritual background and have been in higher states for long periods of time.
I worked with a spiritual teacher for 2 years. He passed away unexpectedly. I heard his guidance during my peak of psychic phenomenom happening. At one point I was literally speaking telepathically to these people. Like an actual conversation which from what I read is rare.

Anyway do you have facebook or want to chat somewhere else.. I'm dead serious I need some help... I'm meditating many times a day. Always trying to quiet my mind... Many times there voices get stuck in my head and start repeating. I have to really focus sometimes to get them to stop repeating the same thing over and over.

Would you want to talk by phone? Like I said I'll try anything really to find a way to release this.. Ive been trying to astral project to see if I can remove it myself but I'm not familiar with this area. I don't want to go to the wrong place and open myself up for more attacks.

let me know

Thanks!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelfever
Has anyone ever heard of a psychic connection where peoples thoughts are going through each other? Something freaky seems to have happened. There is def someone i connected to that speaks every stupid thought or thing I notice out loud. There are others in the group that claim they can see me everywhere somehow.
I hear some voices crystal clear some are hazy.
A psychic said I had an entity inside but I'm not sure how that explains the group telepathic connection.
I'm pretty sure I'm not schizophrenic and have been to hosptials. I'm pretty normal and focused when I'm talking to people.

Anyone know how to reverse this curse. It's trying to drive me to kill myself but I'm all set with that. No voices say to do that it's just the whole experience is the biggest mind**** I've ever had.

I'm desperate. Meditation helps temporarily but doesn't solve the issue.

I'm not 100 percent sure but this group of people followed me 1200 miles. They were originally helping me after a traumatic experience but something strange happened where I could speak telepathically too them.
Now it's not as direct. It's confusing. I've never heard of anything like this ever happening.

Now I'm trying to get them to shoe their face but for some reason they wont. Possibly due to being able to see me everywhere and witnessing **** they didn't want to witness. It could be another reason too. Not sure.
Joelfever...You are welcome to IM me. I am not sure where you are located but I have a phenominal shaman I go to who has outstanding abilities. He can remove entitities and negative attatchments as well he sees into ALL the dimensions for this removal. He clears them to help get the energy flow in the chakra systems. His fees are nominal compared to what you describe and I can tell you for a FACT he is the real deal. I leave him feeling eletrical currents zipping around inside as well as my fears being long gone that I had before the visit. I would not be where I am in my enlightenment today if it weren't for his help.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelfever
Hey John,

I'm surprised that people havn't been willing to listen to the suggestions you have for them...I'm not sure how extreme other peoples circumstances have been but for me this seems to be an emergency. Not only for myself but for the people stuck out here that are experiencing my thoughts going through them.

I'm literally open and willing to take any suggestion possible. I have a strong spiritual background and have been in higher states for long periods of time.
I worked with a spiritual teacher for 2 years. He passed away unexpectedly. I heard his guidance during my peak of psychic phenomenom happening. At one point I was literally speaking telepathically to these people. Like an actual conversation which from what I read is rare.

Anyway do you have facebook or want to chat somewhere else.. I'm dead serious I need some help... I'm meditating many times a day. Always trying to quiet my mind... Many times there voices get stuck in my head and start repeating. I have to really focus sometimes to get them to stop repeating the same thing over and over.

Would you want to talk by phone? Like I said I'll try anything really to find a way to release this.. Ive been trying to astral project to see if I can remove it myself but I'm not familiar with this area. I don't want to go to the wrong place and open myself up for more attacks.

let me know

Thanks!

I will send you a PM with my facebook ID.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-05-2018, 06:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Still looking for help with this.

I have people speaking my thoughts. I'm experiencing some of there thoughts coming through me also.

Really need a cure. This can't be solved through meditation.

Thought broadcasting maybe. But my mind joined with someone else
Old 27-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Seeker

very interesting this subject
Old 27-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Seeker

i liked the blog (Y)
Old 03-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm on my third hospital visit. Most stressful thing I've ever dealt with. Basically trying to stay away from drinking and drugs and find someone that can remove this curse. The best person I've found is 2000 dollars but I'm pretty convinced there is a reason for it.

Anyone know any curse removal people or shaman healers that sent too pricey but are also legit?
Old 14-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Still Experiencing with Weird Curse where i'm hearing my thoughts being spoken out by people. I'm hearing people complaining they have to hear my thoughts... Words and phrases are getting stuck on repeat being spoken out loudly. Its driving me insane. Does anyone have any ideas

I've tried Shamans but they don't help. I even spent alot of money on this to try to release the Curse but no one seems to have any clue what this is.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Guide

I've read through this thread and hear your desperation for help. I want to just point out that although you have said you've done some spiritual work, you continue to believe that there is help somewhere OUTSIDE of you, a psychic, a shaman, etc. While I do believe psychics, healers and shamans have their place in our spiritual journey, they are only instrumental in our journey or provide insight...it is beyond anyone's expertise to permenantly rid you of an "entity" or "curse". On that note, if you believe you are cursed, then you are.

From what you've written, it seems you get some brief relief from meditating and positive thinking, yet the second you hear the voices, your inner fear and negativity creeps back in, if even subconsciously. Personally I would advise you to not try astral projection or any other upper chakra related activities as it sounds like those are completely overactive. Your lower chakras may very well be completely under active, as they also hold emotions/traumas etc. These are the hardest to work through , as nobody enjoys facing their innermost emotions. Most like to work on the fun, cool stuff using their psychic senses.

It's going to take a lot of inner strength to sort through and find the root cause, as I truly believe we manifest everything into our reality based on our core beliefs. Perhaps a hypnotist may be able to guide you safely through to your subconscious to find some answers? Either way, at the end of the day it is you and only you who can heal yourself.

I know this is not what you want to hear as far as an explanation on why or how this telepathy stuff is happening to you, but I strongly feel you need to muster up all the inner strength you've got and get back to basic self healing to find the root cause...and not by overusing your upper chakras through astral projection or similar activities.
Old 17-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I hear you on me trying to solve this on my own but it is so incredibly insane that I'm afraid I don't have the power or knowledge within to get rid of this.

There is also other people involved in this where my thoughts got scrambled up into theres. This curse joined us all together and they are sitting around waiting for it to be over. They also claim they can see which ive gotten used to but the whole thing is so incredibly bizarre that positive thinking and meditation only help me cope with it. They don't come close to touching on a solution.

I've had periods of feeling great while still hearing the voices. I mean I hear them all day every damn day almost on a minute by minute basis. I'm not afraid of it. I'm annoyed by it.

My thoughts and mind are blended into the sounds coming from whatever area i'm in. So if there is a fan going i hear that fan and then words start coming through the sound and get stuck on repeat inside my own mind. Alot of it is stupid. I keep hearing people say look at him. He's doing this or that.
Then stupid sayings will get stuck in my mind.

They are all Black people from South Florida. I'd be very surprised if they arn't real peope judging by everything i've heard. I hear there voices and then super negative voices that are loud as hell that I can tell are coming from Demons or some other negative energy.

Tom said he was cursed for 15 years and found someone. My situation is similiar but slightly different.

This isn't a matter of belief. This is actually happening regardless of belief. If you were hearing alll the crazy stuff i'm hearing you'd understand its definitely some sort of evil curse.

It is possible to advance spiritually slightly but I always come back down due to the extreme annoying nature of the whole thing. I'll start being able to cope with it but then some new level of annoying Bull**** starts happening.

I can't even think about going to the bathroom without voices saying over and over Bowel movement. Its the dumbest thing I've ever heard of in my life. Its comical at times but incredibly annoying,