Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 26-01-2018, 02:08 AM
Master

Energy. So much to say, so little time LOL. I'm trying to think of the most helpful thing I can say about energy. I didn't know it was possible to feel energy before I felt it. That really sounds stupid, but if you have never felt it, and then you feel it one day, it just blows you away. That is what it was for me. I was so closed off from it all my life. I had no idea what I was missing.

I don't exactly know what "turned it on" for me. I think I did a lot of "work" on my emotions, and threw overboard a lot of stuff my "childs" had been carrying for me and helping me with over the years (isn't that nice of our inner children to be so helpful?) But once I had done some work, and you know when you are doing the work, you feel tired. It drains you emotionally and it's not a bad thing, you are just tired. But in a good way. And like I said, the first time I felt it, you can't explain it. It felt like a Giant HUG, like there was something surrounding me, hugging me from the inside.

And my body just woke up. I have felt energy ever since. It wasn't just all at once, it was a gradual awakening to the energy. Once you learn how to get into your channeling space and raise your vibrations, you won't be asking me about energy, you will feel it for yourself. Seth told me once, your body knows how to feel Joy, and it feels like Joy. I think I can turn it on and off at will, but at a subconscious level. Right now, my body is singing and it has been since I got home. It just feels nice and safe, like a warm blanket.

I know lots of Reiki Masters and have lived with them. You can learn Reiki if you want. My daughter went to Japan and that's a long story, but she came back looking to learn and she did. I did take Reiki 1, twice, but I don't really use it in the sense that, consciously I would do the steps to send energy. I have my own way of sending healing to someone, and Sylvia taught me how first, so I use that. But Reiki is awesome, and most of my family are Reiki Masters, so I have no end of people I can ask if you have any questions about energy.

I do know, Orin really opened me up to energy. From that first chapter in Soul Love, he healed something inside me, and his Love was so, just, available. I think he really was my first experience with feeling energy.

When I am channeling now, I feel energy, and I can tell when their energy leaves me. When I do some meditations, I can feel the energy, most times.

It is really not something I think I turn on or off, it just is there or not.

Hope that helps :) Not even sure that's what you were asking, but it felt right, and I have to go cook some dinner....
Old 26-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Master

Hey, just FYI - Lynn is the real deal. She has helped a lot of peoples over the years, and I always enjoy her posts, but I just know she is a very powerful medium. I would listen to her (not that you wouldn't FYI)but she is highly recommended by me (not that she needs it).
Old 26-01-2018, 02:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Hope you can read all the green

I haven't finished reading your post yet, but I want to tell you that it's FINE it made me cry. I LOVE that it made me cry. So I am GLAD you posted the link to your daughter and her song. Crying is healing. I'm pretty sure I didn't say this in my previous post, but I am going to say it now: After my son died, there was a song by Enya called "If I Could Be Where You Are." And that song ripped me apart. And it was GOOD to be ripped apart because it allowed expression of my grief. It was soooo goood to get it out. To feel the depth of my love for him as expressed by my grief. In a way, my grief let me be with him. My ex husband told me about the song. He'd heard it while driving on the interstate and had to pull over because he was so emotional over it. So I looked the song up and it was such a huge gift. It's like the song spoke for me. It expressed something that needed to be said. For a year or more I scrapbooked pictures of my son. I often did it playing that song. And crying and crying and crying. And it was the best healing possible.

I rarely see a young person and am triggered to think of my son. But it's okay. Those triggers provide a chance for me to feel the feelings I need to feel.

When I first posted on this forum about my son, I was pretty much a mess. Grief is a process, and I wasn't very far along it. But I've come far, far, far, and I really can talk about him now without it being devastating. I guess Kubler-Ross would say I've reached acceptance, which is such a marvel to me. I still remember how it was when I first learned that my son was dead. It's nothing like that now. I really am okay. There are no eggshells here, but I do think that sometimes my talking about it can be hard for others.

I hope I've convinced you that it's fine. It really is. It's been almost 10 years. It took ...I don't know 7?...before I reached this place? I love my son so very much, and though his suicide WAS hard (not IS hard), in some ways it was a gift. Of course, I'd rather have him back and give up the gift or find it another way.

Here I am...multiplying words again. lol
Old 26-01-2018, 02:38 AM
Experiencer

Lynn, you wrote Also something I have taught in workshops is channeling and Automatic Writing, and how you know its outside your brain and well yourself.

that idea, of if it's outside my brain or not was really important to me when I was completely new to this. I thought I was losing my mind. I think now I can tell when it's my thoughts and when it's a channeled message, but at first it was the fact that the channeled message had nothing to do with what I was thinking that clued me in. I think that perhaps now I am advanced enough that I can have a conversation with my guide...and I'm starting to get a few back and forth happenings, which supports that belief.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

Nameless, I'll post a reply to the rest of what you wrote later. I want to reread it but I already know some things I want to say in response. But I'm tired and want to honor that. Thank you for your incredible kindness.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:55 AM
Master

You are most welcome. And appreciated. I just wanted you to know I never want to step on someone's grief. But I don't want to avoid it either. I did a lot of that when I was younger, not knowing what to say, so I avoided it, but when my sister's husband died, and I was smack in the storm, I saw how hurt she was by those she thought abandoned her. Grief is hell on earth, but it helps to have someone around.

I've always been a good listener...and I've learned how to share too. So a win-win.
Old 28-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Experiencer

Hello my new dear friend, Nameless. I've been busy resting, but life keeps happening and I keep jumping up into it, even when I'm tired because it is so marvelous. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful life. And you are now part of it.

I think we must be vibrating at the same frequency. What you say really resonates for me. I just read in Opening to Channel that souls on other planes don't see us and we don't see them. I think it's kinda the same here, too. We might literally see others who aren't on the same frequency as we are, but we don't quite perceive ("see") what they're saying.

by the way, Nameless, your words are the blue.

I have more to say about the process of growing up your children. How I did it was, I read one sentence at a time, then put the book down, and did what the sentence said to do, and when I felt I was done then I picked the book back up and did the next sentence or paragraph, then put the book down, etc. It takes me about an hour to do one child, and then I am so tired. And for some reason, there were months in between before I thought to do another one. Don't know why really.

Thank you for the step by step here. I plan to do it just like that when I get to it. I did inner child work in therapy and it, too, made me very, very tired. I would come home and go to bed. Shortly before my son died he told me he hadn't liked my therapist very much, and it was, I think. because I would come home so drained. I wish we'd talked about it at the time. I was too busy trying to protect him from my issues to ever think about talking about it. But that work was some of the most healing in my life. I think it was exhausting because it went to core issues. I may not have much to do, but I sorta think there ARE still areas to finish up...or make progress on. That memory of early hunger, for example.
Old 28-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Experiencer

Also in the first chapter of Soul Love (at least I think it is Soul Love - but may be Opening) if you ask, Orin will send you a wave of Love and Light. I asked, and it was some time later, maybe a week or two, I was sitting on the couch and this wave of LOVE hit me. It was rapture,

I am going to have to do this too! That experience reminds me of something that happened to me. I woke one day from a very vivid dream of my son. It was sometimes during the hard years after his death. The dream was a visitation, I'm quite sure, and it filled me with rapture, to use your word from your experience. I had never experienced anything like it. And it lasted all day, as I remember it. If life was like that all the time, I could do it. It was just incredible. The day before I remember thinking about dusting my air conditioner and thinking how hard it was to get my body up to do it. Just thinking about doing it depressed me. and after that dream, it was as if I now moved through air instead of molasses. Dusting? No problem.
Old 28-01-2018, 12:52 AM
Master

You are my new dear friend too - ditto! I am having an incredibly lazy day today. It's been busy at work and January's always are, but I did the first chapter? of the class I'm taking on Mind Valley - Christie Marie Sheldon - and there's a powerful meditation at the end of the session, and I am wiped out. Good, but tired.
Old 28-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

Thumbs up

Rest and relax then, Mindless.