Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Experiencer

True Ghost Story

In the spirit of Halloween, I thought I'd share a true ghost story.............

A few years ago, a friend shared a story with me that has no explanation, other than being a paranormal event.

Judy's father-in-law passed away on a Thursday. The next day, Friday, there was a terrible windstorm, tornado like weather in the area, and, it did some damage to the father-in-law's farm buildings.

The following Monday, at the father-in-law's farm home, Judy happened to be there as family members and relatives were at the home that day, after the funeral, and she answered the phone.

It was the insurance agent returning a call left on the agent's office answering machine on Saturday.

He asked Judy when a good time would be for him to come out and check out the storm damage to the buildings. She then told him the person who's farm buildings were damaged passed last Thursday and the funeral was today. ( Monday ), and would not be a good time to come out.

She then inquired who called and left the message, wondering if it was her husband, the deceased son, that made the phone call. He said, he thought it was Mr. ( father-in-law ), but, wasn't sure. He said it sounded like him anyway.

Judy asked the agent if he still had the message on the answering machine and the agent said yes. She asked him to keep it on there and she would drop by to listen to it which she did Tuesday.

She got chills through her body when she heard her father-in-laws voice on the answering machine, describing in detail the wind storm damage to his farm buildings from the storm on Friday, asking the agent to come out and check the buildings next week.

She looked at the agent telling him it was her father-in-laws voice, no doubt about it. But, how could it be? He passed on Thursday, the storm was Friday, and he called the agent's office on Saturday?
Old 31-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Master
wow i luvd it id did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔