Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-12-2016, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I just can't accept the idea of angels going bad . I have scene and been helped by angels , they are real . My thoughts are that the u.f.o.s are being flown by biological beings.
Angels don't really 'go bad' but they can also have independent thoughts which God really frowns upon.

What happened is that God created human beings and gave them free-will, with the ability/capacity to achieve realisation of their own Divinity within a lifetime.

Some of the angels didn't like that because they don't have that luxury and what makes angels any different from human beings in that regard?

So, the angels brought their concern before God who kinda said "you are either part of the problem, or part of the solution' and "heaven has no space for 'troublemakers' and even "who are YOU to question My authority?" so a lot of them were banished to this Earth and beyond it just to make heaven a 'peaceful place' or a place where God's Will cannot be questioned.

This is why some angels are seen as bad...and how do I know it? because they won't get out of my blasted head.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtc1128
Why must they be "fallen angels?" Why is it difficult to consider that they are physical beings like us, driven by the same needs?
We know aliens by their works. Their works are demonic and are that of fallen angels. They are both biological and spiritual beings. They are often referred to as interdimensional beings. Some are in body and some are in spirit.
Old 18-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Deactivated Account

I think fallen angels, demons, and extra-terrestrial beings are all different races. But either can be good or evil.
Old 18-12-2016, 03:20 PM
Master

I think the demons , and some of the ghosts are human created thought forms . People create these things out of there fears and beliefs . My image of God is comsciouness and energy. Light beam states it better than me in this post from a.p. as she visited God while out of body .

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t38258.0.html

This guy has some slightly different ideas on what demons are , this link is for adults only , he uses adult lang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCcVaK0maFA

m
Old 18-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Experiencer
I have had experiences with aliens.

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien in spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said the word "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being did this to inform me that I would be or have been paid a visit by this alien in body arriving in a spacecraft. I believe this was a prophetic vision of aliens being in my life and collecting my DNA for cloning.

A few years later my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I had truly been cloned. As I laid awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had laid upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering its’ bodily form and its’ mouth filled with a thick mucus-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

This next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I hadn't had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed violently. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, there was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the bedroom and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees their own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God or Jesus had intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.
Old 18-12-2016, 06:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I was cloned too. Imminent death sounds right because I was very close to dying I was so attacked.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Experiencer
Aliens - Fallen Angels - Demons...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zG9d8FgMCc

Here is a reference in the bible to alien space crafts and aliens being the devil.

Ephesians 2:2. in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
Old 19-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Seeker

Entertaining thread indeed.
Don't put all et's in the same label though!

There might be demons pretending to be aliens but that doesn't mean all aliens are demons.

There are good and bad et's and the bad et's will mess with your mind, and if they read in you that you are religious or believe in the demons and angels theory than they might play with you to regards of that.

You pray to Jesus to save you and all the sudden you are saved, maybe the bad et's simply made you forget or think you were saved.

These are very intelligent beings and can do things beyond our imaginations.
Old 19-12-2016, 04:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Wether they are demons or not, I don't think I'd trust them should I encounter them in my backyard. If aliens are real and decide to visit us it could end the same way like when the technologically advanced Spaniards visited the native American tribes. And I assume most of us who paid attention to history know what happened afterwards...
Old 20-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Experiencer
I predict that someday everyone in the world will know that UFOs and aliens are real. This will be the end of times. And only God and His Son Jesus will be able to deliver us from their evil.