Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 27-06-2011, 07:10 AM
bebelee

Thank you all very much for the links & idea's on how to find a great deck.

After a good look the ones that stood out most were White Cats & Gilded.

I am leaning more towards Gilded. The depth and color appeal to me, just beautiful.
Old 27-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebelee
Thank you all very much for the links & idea's on how to find a great deck.

After a good look the ones that stood out most were White Cats & Gilded.

I am leaning more towards Gilded. The depth and color appeal to me, just beautiful.

I own Gilded and it's an amazing deck :) The cats one, I don't know much about. I tend to steer away from "theme" decks.
Old 27-06-2011, 03:25 PM
yinepu

ive had waite rider for years and they were not bought for me, but instead a woman at a holistic shop said i should buy tarots and pointed out the pack.

Loved em, but many moons ago i bought the druid deck, anyhoo ive never been able to read them , they are big bulky and not my cup of tea.... infact i thought they were dark and horrible.... but i just had my cards read by a proffesional , and his cards reminded me of another pack i lost years ago..... so i pulled out the druids and weirdly im loving them , they are offerering me loads of insight.

Enjoy your journey , dont try to hard , just close your eyes , deep breathes and see what comes to you, look forward to hearing about your journey.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:56 AM
Bev

ummmmm sorry i will not be ruled by what others say......i read the tarot and i am the proud owner of many packs as i collect them as well.The one i work with i chose and purchased.I believe there is that many cards out there that to be drawn to a particular one is the best way to go.I know if i sent my friends out to buy one for me i would end up with something i didnt like.BUT thats just me........do what feels right not what someone tells ya....good luck with your search
Old 29-06-2011, 08:08 AM
AngelicOrin

I think everyone is different.

I have to be drawn to the deck for me to buy them. :)
Old 29-06-2011, 10:02 AM
bebelee

Looking at how many there are, there are quite a few that don't appeal to me and some are kind of scary looking to me too so buying ones own deck seems to be a good idea.

I've been thinking i'd much rather buy them in a shop rather than online. Does anyone think it makes a difference, like maybe you would get better drawn to ones in a store?
Old 29-06-2011, 11:38 AM
eyalec

I bought them myself, and it works fantastically.
Old 29-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Medium_Laura

Most shops only have the box (plastic wrapped) so you can't "handle" the deck before you buy them. I think you'll get a better look at cards online. As far as where to buy them, your choice. I always find that online is better unless I want them immediately. Amazon sells tons of decks and quick shipping. :)