Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Guide

Angel1 When crystals go to extremes to find you

Yesterday I felt a strong pull to visit this crystal shop about a half hour away. I browsed around and bought a few pieces (rough citrine, smoky Quartz point, chrysocolla, labradorite). The shop was busy with a cheerful vibe.

I got home and unwrapped my packages and found a pouch that had a black tourmaline bracelet in it as well as what looked like a clear Quartz point. I called the shop and told them I had these pieces in my bag somehow but I didn't chose them and they were not on my receipt. The owner said oh yes, the apophyllite point and the tourmaline bracelet, they were being wrapped up for the lady in line next to me in the shop. I offered to bring them back next week, as it was a far drive, or I suggested mailing them. She paused for a bit and said her gut was telling her that they were somehow meant for me and that I should keep them. I offered to give her my credit card number to pay for them, but she declined my offer. She said happy new year, they're yours now.

I already have a black tourmaline bracelet I wear daily, but this apophyllite seems very clever, having jumped in my bag! I suppose I needed it at this point in my journey!

Anyone have experience with apophyllite? Any suggestions or feelings as to why it felt the need to come home with me?
Old 14-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Master
hi Lucky! well that is a really cool story! As you know from our conversations before I don't feel really 'adept' with crystal energy, so I can't talk about it much in those terms, but it does excite me to see you got apophyllite. before I go on, is it an apophyllite pyramid or just like a chunk with a pointy tip?
Old 14-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Guide

Hi there! It's a chunky point, the bottom is a bit rough...it's not carved into a pyramid, seems it's just a point off of a larger cluster. The point isn't perfectly pointy either, almost. I am wondering if I should sleep with it or put it on my nightstand? I may start floating, haha!
Old 15-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Master
oh ok. have you heard of apophyllite pyramids though? they are natural formations of apophyllite that are formed like gorgeous pyramids! it is one of my favorite crystals. I also love apophyllite in general though, when going to the park with my daughter recently I brought a couple of the apophyllite clusters or whatever the bigger pieces coming off of matrix are called. at one time I got three big white ones and I also got a bit smaller one that is lightly green. I mean the bigger pieces are just a couple inches but they're among the biggest or fanciest pieces I own lol. recently I was just staring at the cluster marveling at the amazing existence of the apophyllite crystals that protrude. I guess they have similar properties to calcite in appearance and formation. I guess that to me it is just an awing peaceful beautiful warming yet cleansing energy that comes from apophyllite. another of my absolute favorite clusters is stilbite and there is apophyllite on there too.

Tourmaline is awesome too. how similar is your new bracelet to your old one? I wonder what the lady who didn't get the crystals is thinking and feeling hehe. did they say if they found out the crystals were missing before she left or afterwards? well I think that'd be awesome to wear black tourmaline on both your wrists for extra balancing
Old 15-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Guide

I researched apophyllite and came across a site that suggested how to meditate with it. It said to place it off to the side so it's kind of in your peripheral vision and just see what comes to you. Today I programmed it and had it on my third eye for maybe less than 10 minutes. I was guided to learn about my spirit guide who answered "yes" to being a male faster than I could formulate the question, so that's kinda new. My inner skeptic remains though and I question if I'm making this stuff up.

Haha, like you said, I did put my tourmaline bracelet on my other wrist. The one I had already has beads with many sides, I don't know the specific term, but the new one I acquired has round beads.

Well, let's see what adventures these two send me on, since they went out of their way to come home with me!
Old 16-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Guide

The past couple days I've held this apophyllite and just kind of zoned out a bit, not trying too hard to formally meditate with it. I got some random insights and felt it helped me see things more clearly as my mind drifted.

Last night I held it in my hand as I went to bed and fell asleep. It woke me up in the night as its pointy side was stabbing me in the back, but that's what I get for falling asleep with a crystal point (rolling my eyes). I had a dream I found a few crystals lined up in the sand on a river bank, as if they were put there purposely to be cleansed and charged. Next scene, I'm in a house and the same grouping of crystals from the river were on the floor. I went to pick one up and it glided fast across the floor like it was possessed. Somehow it communicated to me "don't touch other people's crystals". It was wrecking havoc in the house and I was afraid! Not sure if this dream was just my subconscious guilt about accepting the shop owner's kind gesture to keep the crystal.
Old 16-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Master
Perhaps you were also meant to pass them on. I've been meaning to get more
Apophyllite for grids ~ I first read about it on a Reiki site. They recommended
taping them to the underside of a massage table.

Make sure you keep well hydrated :)