Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 13-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Master
It's called "The Teeth of Steel spell"

I saw that one work. I am not going to say how. It is protective, of course.

Honestly, there are measures that can be taken to slow down the decay and prevent infection. I know someone with a mouthful of teeth who should not have any. That is one example. In his case, there is nothing that can be done with dentistry. If that is not an option, then magic might work to keep things from deteriorating.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
You could do a perfect teeth spell..and I wouldn't hesitate to do that but what it would do is clear the path. It wouldn't go 'poof' and give you that perfect Crest smile overnight...

Clearing the path means...allowing the universe to assist you in your quest.

That still means you would have to go to the dentist and have cosmetic work done, but circumstances may fall into place so that you would be able to obtain your desired results.

That is the way magic works.

I performed a beauty spell, and this is exactly how it worked. I was led by the Universe to the places and services that would make me more beautiful.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I performed a beauty spell, and this is exactly how it worked. I was led by the Universe to the places and services that would make me more beautiful.

Yes....People don't get it...The spell does work, but not like TV magic.

Magic is about manipulation. What can be manipulated? Plenty. How can the manipulation be brought about? That is what you work on.

With the teeth spell, you can make the bacteria that causes tooth decay be less ravenous, and not so aggressive...That is a reasonable manipulation that can be done.

With a beauty spell, you cannot alter your features without surgery but plenty can be done. Beauty is about perception, and you can influence perception also..That is what I would consider, as well as clearing the path.
Old 14-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Pathfinder

If spells are about manipulation why not manipulate the stem cells to reform new teeth.
Now that is possible!!!
Old 14-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyarek888
So how did those witches from 100s of years ago do? There was no dentist then!

Therein lies the answer of why dentists take so many jokes. Like that Rudolph Elf that wanted to be a dentist. Even people in africa have decent teeth. Or a hillbilly that never brushes still has strong teeth because there's flouride in water and beer
Old 17-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Master
@Scommstech, because that isn't realistic. It probably isn't impossible, but it isn't in my rule book.

At any rate, that is not something I can do. You are welcome to give it a go.

We do have implants..That is a way to get new teeth. You go to the special dentist and get new teeth. I did do that spell. Cleared the path to make the new teeth possible and affordable and available. That is about my skill level. That was not an easy spell. It took some doing.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Pathfinder
I am still looking for the good teeth spell lovely people. Please advise.

fun art, muisc, literature - Support me on Patreon –
Old 20-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder
Anyone know something related please? ta

fun art, muisc, literature - Support me on Patreon –
Old 20-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Experiencer

Those who lived before the great flood and were centuries old also aged slower. So a 500 years old man would look like a today middle aged man.
Old 31-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Master
olny thn g i no is cleen thm go 2 denst evryy 6 mths is way 2 do iy

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔