Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
No, they weren't. God only promises to listen to the prayers of Christians but he doesn't say he will never listen to others when they pray. If they are really seeking God he will help them find what they are looking for.

You are joking I presume!
Old 18-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
"Rejoice always! Pray without ceasing.
Speaking to yourselves in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord."
1Thess. 5

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Experiencer

He never. God listens to everyone.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Master

After Irma Maria is now coming along. Maria, despite its worthy name is filled with hundreds of bad gods (apparently) who are misusing the available energy once again leading to destruction and despair (see above).

This coming storm again appears to be out of the control of the Christian god we hear so much about - this proves of course that it's absolutely pointless praying for help.
Old 18-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Suspended
There'll be other and other storms...... That only means the prayers are dealing by the Christian Gods. That's the wars time...... It doesn't mean as you say,out of control but it would be, fighting is still going on, strong elite bad gods are still out there.

Dealing with other Gods isn't an easy task and it's as dangerous as anyone can be getting killed. Just days ago, a bullet (hole) is going through my spirit left brain, if it isn't me know how to heal myself, I'm dead already. For others, they can't survive with that wound or brain damage.

Peace has to be paid or dealing by life but who's going to do it? And those who is dealing with peace making should be honored and those who are causing troubles should be condemned and be punished. That's the God's or the natural law.

The problem is the energy hunters aren't not yet nod to peaceful agreement or they're not yet surrendered, so you may see more wars or storms are carrying out by parties involved in this mess.

Once I've dealing with the universe-light-God ,each of them has thousands of bad gods with them and they are so many. The universe-light-God are hundreds of them. So it isn't kid's games. It's life and death fight.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 18-09-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 19-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
After Irma Maria is now coming along. Maria, despite its worthy name is filled with hundreds of bad gods (apparently) who are misusing the available energy once again leading to destruction and despair (see above).

This coming storm again appears to be out of the control of the Christian god we hear so much about - this proves of course that it's absolutely pointless praying for help.

Oh, hijacking the thread Busby, for your antichristian declarations and street, and world view mindset?
I see.
Well, you know why you stated that?
BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW MATHEW 24, LUKE 21, OR MARK 16.
You're not willing to see that end time prophesies are being fulfilled, as we observe.

Meanwhile regarding the O.P.

Grace isn't dependant on what we do, but on what God has done.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
When and where did god only promises to listen to Christians ?
Isaiah 59:1,2 says, "Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear;but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear."

He only promises to hear the prayers of those whose sins have been forgiven. Jesus died as a sacrifice to obtain that forgiveness. Only those who have received that forgiveness through faith in him have any assurance that God will hear their prayers.
Old 19-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Oh, hijacking the thread Busby, for your antichristian declarations and street, and world view mindset?
I see.
Well, you know why you stated that?
BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW MATHEW 24, LUKE 21, OR MARK 16.
You're not willing to see that end time prophesies are being fulfilled, as we observe.

Meanwhile regarding the O.P.

Grace isn't dependant on what we do, but on what God has done.

It certainly isn't my intention to highjack anything. Indeed late in life I have turned into what you describe as antichristian, this is based on the failure of any of those professing to be Christians to have lifted their arses in view of the growing imbalance in the world.

As for a 'world view mindset', well, you'd have to tell me what you mean by that.

However you have forced me to take down the Bible from the bookshelf to read MLM. Reading them does nothing to me other than to once again confirm that this god of the Bible has neither love or compassion for that which (you think, apparently) 'he' has created. We could after all expect a fairer deal. At least in my opinion.

The fulfillment(s) of end-time prophesies has been with us for at least two thousand years and soooo many people have been disappointed that they've died without experiencing Armageddon. For some people it would be the greatest joy. In fact there are those Jihads who would be quite prepared to bring it about tomorrow, they are so keen.

As for the calamaties which surround us, well, they have always been here and there. If people wouldn't build their houses and cities in the paths of cyclones and on flood plains a lot of damage would be spared. It's that simple.

Otherwise the state of the world seems to me to be as rumptious as ever, ups and downs all over the place.
In fact it is my belief that the world, that is the states of mind we all have to experience, are all part of evolution. An evolution constantly triggered by an intelligence developing with this earth and all of the universe.

The last part 'Grace isn't dependant upon what we do but upon what God has done', makes no sense to me. 8 Billion people on the planet and almost the half of them grovelling in poverty and dirt - is that what you mean?
Old 19-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
This is your irreverent STREET, and world viewpoint Busby.
What are you failing to see?

Certainly, life is more than this organic situation in the illusory Space/Time situation. But what else?
"Babylon". Today, the whole world is the global community thanks to technologies, and "end times" is about human nature, and current activativity, as much as about cosmic and ecological events.

Old 19-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
This is your irreverent STREET, and world viewpoint Busby.
What are you failing to see?

Certainly, life is more than this organic situation in the illusory Space/Time situation. But what else?
"Babylon". Today, the whole world is the global community thanks to technologies, and "end times" is about human nature, and current activitivity, as much as about cosmic and ecological events.

So, someone here started a thread about prayer, and you aren't hijacking? That right?

Also? Citing Fraud.