Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Really need your opinion

I recently bought a crystal that makes me feel very strange.
At the same time brings me peace, makes me feel powerful, let worries go away so easy and so much more.
It's a water clear quartz, very irregular shape, has many marks, lines, self-heald bottom side, five sides, found by a mountaineer in Austria. The appearance much better than in a picture.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Last edited by Errol : 08-09-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Master
You found a really nice piece there, errol. I'm just trying to figure out how it makes you feel strange and yet does all those good things for you simultaneously. Could you explain the strange feeling it gives you? Hopefully, it's just a temporary wonderment and will fade away. That's what has happened with me when I get something that has really positive effects, the strength makes me wonder if it's just my imagination, but after a long enough time, I can tell it's real.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello Silver,
Thank you for your interest.
Usually, I meditate with crystals for 20 to 30 minutes each day for many years. When I took this crystal in my hand for the first time I instantly went to deep trance state of mind, for at least 5 hours. I had visions I can't explain, I couldn't stop meditation, I felt the strong heat, sweating enormously and had a strong headache after. I decided not to work with that crystal anymore. The next morning I woke up with a clear message to continue and not to give up workings. Soon I realized that crystal acts in a many different ways, depending on a situation, from calming me down to giving me a strength I don't have. Dreams are so vivid and I continued to receive clear and very understandable messages. As the time goes by our relationship gets more complex.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Master
Not surprised... I feel this is like a 'broad spectrum' crystal. It has an awful lot of power and can do several things. I think depending on what it is its guardian requires. It feels like an ancient crystal, an ancient Soul with lots of wisdom and various powers.
I feel it can bring insights, give information on past lives, clarity on relationships, it gets rid of dense negative energy, it grounds, it can heal by getting rid of those energies but I also feel it realigns your cells. After the dense stuff has been removed from them. It aligns them with how they should be/were when you came forth in this physical form. To explain, as I feel it it doesn't bring in more light like some crystals do, but it does realign cells to their original state of being so they can then receive more light/higher vibration provided you are ready. Ready or not, this realignment will bring healing. Relaxation of the cells.
It can clear Karmic stuff too. So it doesn't just get rid of things and stress from this life, but also from past lives and situations.
My first impression was that it contains more than one crystal being, but not 100% sure.

This is what I picked up from it, maybe it resonates. I do think it may be slightly different for everyone as it has so much to offer. Some may only need/get one aspect of it's qualities, others maybe the full whack.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Dear FairyCrystal,
Thank you so much! It's such a great insight and it resonates with me in a totality. If I could just tell you how much did you help me.
As you already know, I'm not a beginner, but what I'm going through right now makes me feel like a complete newbie :)
Old 01-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
Dear FairyCrystal,
Thank you so much! It's such a great insight and it resonates with me in a totality. If I could just tell you how much did you help me.
As you already know, I'm not a beginner, but what I'm going through right now makes me feel like a complete newbie :)
You're very welcome!
And yeah, I know you're not a beginner, but some crystals do this to us, don't they, haha.
Enjoy the crystal, it's lovely!