Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Master
The only time I have heard what I'd call angelic voices, were not technically voices or talking, but rather what sounded like a multitude of angels singing, while I was in the grip of extreme anxiety and fear. Whatever it was exactly angels or something else, it was not like anything I have ever heard before. They were in the thousands, the voices were more of a vibration of the most beautiful collective choir of song I have ever heard. Whatever it was it helped with the fear during the time tremendously.

I am not sure whether they were angels or not. I was taught by my father that angels are evil. However, this is the same man who told me I was an angel, and evil...sooooooo...

I do not know whether these angels of light exist or not. But I do know what I heard, and it was the most compassionate thing for any being to do. To take the fear of another being away, in an effort to calm.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Experiencer

I have 2 Angels watching over me. They don't talk a lot but they do say things from time to time to me. I've have had the ability to hear things that others could not. But I've learned that they dont only speak to you via a voice outside of your head.. They will sometimes speak to you through your natural thinking.. Like for example You can think to yourself "I should do something." but you may hear "You should do something." If you hear "You" statements instead of "I" statements it may be an Angel talking to you. However the enemy will speak to you in the same manner. You need to discern what is fro what.. Whatever things are true, good, praiseworthy.. If it inspires Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, goodness, kindness, self-control, compassion, moral, positive.. These will let you know if they are from Angels or not.. If what you hear inspires Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, intoxication, revellings.. then it is probably from th enemy.. Good luck
Old 09-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Knower

Why do you ask?
Old 09-07-2018, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
They, whether angels or a spirit guide...say a lot to me.
Sometimes it is telepathic, sometimes words....'Better take your umbrella...Turn left here....
You have an appt early today...Give that little boy money...'.

I agree with Miss Hepburn. Angels and guides.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
They, whether angels or a spirit guide...say a lot to me.
Sometimes it is telepathic, sometimes words....'Better take your umbrella...Turn left here....
You have an appt early today...Give that little boy money...'.
thats them talking right there intuition speaks
Old 16-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Knower
Yes of course you can and it can be in many different ways because angels will speak to you in a way that works for you personally! For me personally I can hear them through my clairaudience ability and I talk to my angelic guardian Archangel Zadkiel daily. Even the way they talk will often times be customized to help communicate with you specifically. If you have any doubt there are many ways to help you figure out who/what you are talking to. Something I’ve realized recently is that if you shout Christo in your head once or even a few times a darker entity tends to lose it’s disguise very quickly.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 19-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Newbie ;)

I see them, hear them, feel them. They are around me at every opportunity, when I get that "gut" feeling, when I am talking to myself, they answer, when I am asking for strength, they push me to where I need to be. It is an amazing feeling and I am blessed to have them. I used to question them, but through my angel cards I have been told they are with me.

X
Old 10-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Experiencer

Angels aren't very talkative as a rule. When they do speak, it is direct and to the point, as least in my experience. In dreams, I have seen things in vision and very little talking.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Master

My guides and angels help me every day. They remind me to do things when I forget. And I thank and acknowledge them. And the more I thank and acknowledge them the more they help me.

You gotta believe.