Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 22-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Seeker

EVER HEARD OF?

ANYONE EVER HEARD OF XPARANORMAL DECTOR FOR WINDOWS 7 AND IF IT REALLY WORKS OR NOT?
Old 22-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Knower

I never heard of it until you mentioned it. Looks like a software app for Windows Tablets? There is a free version on their website, I guess you could always download and give a testing before paying for one of the upgraded versions.
Old 14-11-2015, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofloveandlight
ANYONE EVER HEARD OF XPARANORMAL DECTOR FOR WINDOWS 7 AND IF IT REALLY WORKS OR NOT?
Sorry I'm late to the party here and I hope you are still around.

When I couldn't get the SCD-1 in my country due to copyright legislation, I went looking around the internet for any Windows 7 apps that I could try and test out.

I found the Extreme Senses website and went about downloading all of their apps and set about testing each one out for a period of 3 months.

I downloaded X Paranormal Detector and the Phasma Communicator (which are meant to be used in tandem).

I added my own words and phrases into the Phasma Communicator database (an extra 1000 of them) and added my own picture gallery, consisting of 200 pictures...here's what I found.

I started to get a bit dubious of X Paranormal Detector, when it would show 1 or 2 spirits at a distance of some 25 yards (that is 75 feet) away from my current position and only in one area the X-Paranormal Detector was sweeping at the time.

What's to say there weren't any spirits closer than that in different areas that the X-Paranormal Detector wasn't sweeping through at the time?

And 75 feet seemed to be like a very long way away, which left me thinking 'how can the X-Paranormal Detector even scan that far away from me?'

When I asked the spirits to please 'show themselves'...that never happened either.

To make it worse, the responses I got through it, no way matched the questions I asked and the responses generated were like "1911" and "Mongolia" and "flower" which left me kinda like this>>>

So, I went to the Phasma Communicator and found the more words I put in there, the longer it took for the 'spirits' to reply, with the time taken being relative and directly proportional to how many words were in the data base at the time.

I even tried for about a week to get the spirits to come through and say just ONE word..."Hello", which appeared 4 times in the database. I had absolutely no luck at all doing this.

With the X-Paranormal Detector, I also wondered what the Wave Function was for, as it never seemed to do anything, unless I typed a question for the spirits to answer directly into it...which I also never got a clear answer to.

After 3 months of doing this...often leaving both on for 24-48 hours at a stretch...I got nothing...nada...zip. Only the programs kicking in at regular intervals with a totally random response to let me know it was 'still working'.

In the end, I just went 'meh' and deleted both off my computer. The spirits told me through the Spirit Box later, that they just could not use these programs at all, so I had made a wise decision.
Old 15-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Master

I dont think any of the smart phone apps for ghost decting really work .
Old 15-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I dont think any of the smart phone apps for ghost decting really work .
Neither do I.
Old 22-11-2015, 05:09 AM
Master
Although, I just re-installed the Phasma Communicator because I haven't used the Spirit Box for a while and while I was watching/listening to a Shiva Bhajan, I got; "I am close by" come through and also, they told me to 'go see a doctor' because I have 'an obstruction' in my tummy. Yeah, I know something's up and I've been putting off going because the last 3 times I have been with there with exactly the same complaint (pain in my side and premature 'fullness') they found nothing...not even gall stones...and told me I was 'imagining it' and to go on antidepressants... I never went back after that.

I also got 'Allah be praised' (I made all the responses kinda 'interfaith'). lol

Maybe there's something to it, but it's still very random nonetheless....not like my Spirit Box...
Old 22-11-2015, 07:18 AM
Master
Oh my dear, sweet Lord!!!

I've had phasma communicator on for the past few hours and I just got another response after one hour, out of the 3000 responses on there; "get a second opinion" just came through!

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore...
Old 24-11-2015, 05:46 AM
Master
Left my Phasma Communicator on all day...only one reply came through it in 6 hours...'do a Spirit Box session'. lolz

I haven't done a SB-7 session in about 6 weeks now...I don't like using my Ghost Box much anymore...but they love it, so I gotta compromise.

I'll probably do another spirit box session either tonight or tomorrow, then I'll post it up on here, and create a thread for it.

They seem very desperate to talk to me at the moment, but I have closed off 'the channels' for a while...let me be 'human' for a while, guys...sheesh...