Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Knower
Trying to find out what my past life is

Hello, im very intrested in finding out what my past life was i believe i am currently on my 3rd but I wish to find out my other two if anyone could help me that would be great.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account
How did you find out about the lives you already know of?

There are different methods to retrieve memories, what works best is something everyone must find out for themselves, though.

Personally, I think it is better to remember yourself than getting told by someone else.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
I have a question, because well as always I am curious. My question is, how is it you know or why is it you think/ believe that as yet you've had only 3?

Personally I tend to agree with what SeekerOfKnowledge said about remembering ourselves, basically ourself or that is to say on our own. It comes down to a matter of trusting yourself.

The way I feel about past life remembering is this: To me, for the most part I know myself and who I am already. Even if I don't know all my past life details, or even if I have remembered but one or not.

This knowledge itself, this inner knowing, deep understanding of self is more than enough for me to suffice.

And personally and to be very honest here, there is nothing more irritating to me than someone making a claim to know who I am, who I was, or who I am ever to be.

And that is not entirely to say it makes me angry, especially when I am asking others for their help. It has more to do with a deep sense of grief. Grief because of my own realization that the human soul goes so far and so deep beyond a level of mere surface comprehension. A grief that comes from my own powerful understanding through years of self reflection and meditative work, that despite how much I may wish that out there was a human being capable of understanding me fully in my entirety and my true essence, that that simply isn't so.

I spent years wishing to find such one person, and have finally come to the realization that there is but two spiritual beings in existence here and today now that will truly and intimately ever know me with no doubt, and that is my own self, and the one I call God.

This knowledge grieves me, while at the same time comforts me to know I am not very capable of being deceived.

This is a reason of a few that most of my own past life inquiring I do I try to do for myself. And also why I have never done or attempted to do a past life reading for another. The true self is a very important private individual thing, that in my opinion should be held sacred in the highest respect, and with care and regard.

Blessings.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Master

For regular people (no special psychic aptitudes), the method I recommend is past life regression, either through self, or hetero hypnosis. You just need a light trance for it. It's relatively easy.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
How did you find out about the lives you already know of?

There are different methods to retrieve memories, what works best is something everyone must find out for themselves, though.

Personally, I think it is better to remember yourself than getting told by someone else.

I’ve always knew about how many past lives I have had just never knew who I was then and what I did.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account
In that case, you will need more memories and then do research. Do you have a general idea about the when and where? Have you gotten glimpses of buildings, clothing and such?
Old 31-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I have a question, because well as always I am curious. My question is, how is it you know or why is it you think/ believe that as yet you've had only 3?

Personally I tend to agree with what SeekerOfKnowledge said about remembering ourselves, basically ourself or that is to say on our own. It comes down to a matter of trusting yourself.

The way I feel about past life remembering is this: To me, for the most part I know myself and who I am already. Even if I don't know all my past life details, or even if I have remembered but one or not.

This knowledge itself, this inner knowing, deep understanding of self is more than enough for me to suffice.

And personally and to be very honest here, there is nothing more irritating to me than someone making a claim to know who I am, who I was, or who I am ever to be.

And that is not entirely to say it makes me angry, especially when I am asking others for their help. It has more to do with a deep sense of grief. Grief because of my own realization that the human soul goes so far and so deep beyond a level of mere surface comprehension. A grief that comes from my own powerful understanding through years of self reflection and meditative work, that despite how much I may wish that out there was a human being capable of understanding me fully in my entirety and my true essence, that that simply isn't so.

I spent years wishing to find such one person, and have finally come to the realization that there is but two spiritual beings in existence here and today now that will truly and intimately ever know me with no doubt, and that is my own self, and the one I call God.

This knowledge grieves me, while at the same time comforts me to know I am not very capable of being deceived.

This is a reason of a few that most of my own past life inquiring I do I try to do for myself. And also why I have never done or attempted to do a past life reading for another. The true self is a very important private individual thing, that in my opinion should be held sacred in the highest respect, and with care and regard.

Blessings.

Well, I can have people throw out ideas and if it attracts me and call out to me bam there it is. I don’t have a problem speaking what they see because maybe they will find something about themselves or maybe a message or a warning that I should heed. I already know who I am as a celestial being. Im a nephlim from an archangel. Im just open to these types of things as everyone is different :)

Have a great day.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Well, I can have people throw out ideas and if it attracts me and call out to me bam there it is. I don’t have a problem speaking what they see because maybe they will find something about themselves or maybe a message or a warning that I should heed. I already know who I am as a celestial being. Im a nephlim from an archangel. Im just open to these types of things as everyone is different :)

Have a great day.

Of course you can accept ideas of others, nothing wrong with that at all.

I was just offering another perspective to think on if you wish.

Really hoping you find the answers you are looking for. I've never attempted past life readings for others. So I wouldn't quite know how to begin with readings of past lives having not yet tried it for others.

Best of luck to you!
Old 19-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

I have certain unexplained memories.

Here is some of one memory - I vividly remember being in the back seat of the car, going down a small paved road. On the sides were tall grass (either they never cut the grass or a crop of some kind) and reddish-orangish dirt. At the corner coming up was a white board house. I associate that house with going to see my aunt or grandma (at least someone in my family).
I drew the house and its surroundings. I showed it to my parents. They don't recognize it. I can't find it by searching Google images either. The details of the house and surroundings neither match anywhere my family lived. At least since I was born.

I've also got a few odd memories and some phantom "limbs" shall I say that make me wonder if I have some carry-over from being other species.

From time to time, I wonder about it, but the most emotional piece to the puzzle is wondering if I died on the Titanic. I'm hoping to go to a Titanic escape room soon so see if it triggers anything.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Experiencer

Thought a little more about it and wanted to share a strategy I've used for trying to find out more information.

All (or almost all of) the reincarnation stories we hear about are stories that kids spout off in the infant and very young childhood years. We all recognize these years as more pure and closest to the person's past life. However, we don't remember these years because of the way our mind works.

I have personally asked my parents to tell me stories of when I was a kid. They will tell me what they can remember of course. I've also asked others who knew me as that young to share a story or two. Of course, you may have to weed out the difference between the preferences of your inner child and your past life.