Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder
HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY THE SENDER OF TELEPATHIC MESSAGES? aka Spirit Guide, Higher-Self

Hello my name is Stephen and for the longest time I haven't been able to tell the sender of telepathic messages wether it be my Twin Flame, Spirit Guides, or God himself.

Is there anyone that can help me with this?
Old 19-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Experiencer

I'm bringing this up because I want to know the answer. If the answer is posted elsewhere in the forum, please post a link or otherwise direction.
Old 20-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Master
Hi,

This may sound like a stupid question. What do you get for an answer when you ask that question?

As a medium I encounter many spirit energies. Many of them identify them self. In a dream last night my postman was commenting to my son. They have never met. How did I know who was who in this instance? No one identified them self. I sensed it.

I have spoken about this before. It is not the messenger that matters the most, it is the message. I know how obsessed we get about who the messenger is until we learn to examing the message with discernment. That is because we want to know who the messenger is and why they in particular bring us that message. That is logical reasoning I guess.

My experience has been that the only way to trust the validty of the message is to put that advice into pratice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-03-2018, 11:36 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
I've come to know - (for the most part) - I just 'know.' I have a very strong extrasensory body and have come to feel, recognize, one messenger from another. Like John says, the content of the message is what matters most. But the way it is relayed to me, even the tone of it and voice (if it is a clairaudient occurrence) as well as my clairsentience, tell me who the message came from. Also, certain guides tend to appear to me in dreams, or in visions, in usually the same guise.

For example, Higher Self talks to me in a pleasant, dynamic and wise-sounding female voice. Sometimes that voice is forceful - if I've been straying as to my path in some way, or if there is something I need to know pronto.

Among my many dreams which I will never forget, was one where I was standing along the railroad tracks in Truckee (my birthplace). From the riverside, came this postman - a messenger. He first asked if I was, "Star" to which I replied, "Yes, I am." He then handed me a special - albeit lengthy - letter. It was penned in silver ink and had this beautiful illustration of a lovely young woman floating amid the air wtith grassses and blooms beneath her. I did not manage to read any of the text of the letter ( I was not as good as assimilating such information as I tend to think I am now) but saw that it was addressed to, "Star, My Love." I sensed, knew, it was from my 'twin flame.' There were also occurences in the day-to-day world which facilitated this sensing, this knowing, and certain details in the dream as well. Of course, Higher Self had helped to orchestrate it and this time, with Archangel Gabriel - the 'Messenger Angel.' I did not connect Gabriel to it until some time later when additional information was revealed to me. Even the seemingly mundane world can be a magical one, providing clues if we are receptive to them.

The energies of your guides will become familiar to you the more you communicate with them. Their messages are a gift to you. Open them without always questioning who the actual gifter is. In time, you will come to know.

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 02-03-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

This may sound like a stupid question. What do you get for an answer when you ask that question?

As a medium I encounter many spirit energies. Many of them identify them self. In a dream last night my postman was commenting to my son. They have never met. How did I know who was who in this instance? No one identified them self. I sensed it.

I have spoken about this before. It is not the messenger that matters the most, it is the message. I know how obsessed we get about who the messenger is until we learn to examing the message with discernment. That is because we want to know who the messenger is and why they in particular bring us that message. That is logical reasoning I guess.

My experience has been that the only way to trust the validty of the message is to put that advice into pratice.

John

I have the same problem and its because the message itself calls for an identification of the sender. For example, I keep hearing "I need you to stay with me." but I dunno how that I is then how do I know who to stay with?
Old 28-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alita
I have the same problem and its because the message itself calls for an identification of the sender. For example, I keep hearing "I need you to stay with me." but I dunno how that I is then how do I know who to stay with?

Hi,

That was a marvelous statement. "I need you to stay with me".

You could start by discussing this with the awareness who spoke it. You do that telepathically by having an imaginary conversation.

During the discussion you can discover what aspect of self is reaching out to you and why. Doing these things taks practice. Be kind and patience with yourself till you get the answers you desire.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-06-2018, 02:58 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alita
Alita, from our Telepathic Skype Group and Discord Group, right? That was my boyfriend, my Twin Soul telling you to tell me that! :) He needed to tell me something for a funny teaching.