Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I never meant that I was in the highest vibration, as in the highest vibration available... I guess I mean, I feel that I am in a high vibration for me. In other words, what I mean by vibration, is that I feel very good and loving, maybe even excited to be doing what I am doing.
Maybe my understanding of what a vibration is, is just wrong. I take it to mean that when in a high vibration, I feel good.
I've never seen a decent definition of what vibration is, although many people seem to have high vibrations and say that other people have low vibrations. Apparently it depends on how Spiritual someone is but there again Spiritual is one thing to one person and something else to someone else. After a while it just becomes silliness.

Quote:
You're right I shouldn't judge, and I try not to... but when I witness someone, for example, having a domestic abuse situation and beating their partner, or degrading their partner in front of 1000 people... I assume they do not exist at a very high vibration. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see how someone on a "high vibration" would do that?
I use this as one example because I have ended up in a situation where I was camped by a couple just like this... after I felt very good and excited to be taking my daughter camping. I felt good, and ended up by a domestic abuse situation.
This is where my confusion over the mirror comes in, because this type of behavior is not something I would want to be or live, yet I'll end up by this? But maybe the loa is only people close to you, I don't know, because when I have listened to those explaining it, they never say.
The Universe gives us what we need when we need it, which is essentially where LoA comes in. The upshot is that domestic abuse is something you didn't want to be a part of and that was probably reinforced, and you appreciated the time with your daughter that much more. What you attracted wasn't that you were going to be a domestic abuser in the future, but perhaps that was the kind of person you definitely didn't want to be.

Quote:
I'm not claiming to be some guru or perfect in any way, I am by no means a spiritual expert and I still have a long way to go, and maybe my vibration is really low and I just don't realize it, but all I know is, it's much higher than it was before. I'm not really interested in raising it any higher at this point either, just continuing to learn.
When you come into alignment with yourself you have all the vibrations you need; they're not low, they're right where they need to be. People who often talk about high vibrations or deem others to have low vibrations aren't talking about vibrations at all, they're talking about a lack in themselves. If you were meant to be a guru, if you were supposed to have sky-high vibrations then you would have, simple as that. You are where you need to be, otherwise you'd be somewhere else. Do yourself a favour and don't let all that hard work on yourself go to waste If what you're doing is working for you then it means you're in vibrational harmony or resonance with your core being - which those panicking about their vibrations aren't.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
Superb!

I thoroughly enjoy your posts. They are exactly what I like reading

+10 or 100

BT
Old 23-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I should have been more clear, the 'you' was a more general 'you' and not you personally. I do apologise. Actually we're in the same frame of mind on this one, for me it's interesting to look at other spheres of thought and how they overlap - or not. But sometimes Spirituality isn't about Spirituality.
I've had some real ding-dong discussions here and they've always been interesting in so many ways. When the energies/beliefs are so contrasting it can make the discussion quite interesting. Someone once told me that it's as bad to take offence as it is to give it and it's worked pretty well for me so far.

Are you into Sacred Geometry at all? There's something called the Vesica Pisces, it's the basis for the Christian fish symbol and the Egyptian Eye of Ra to name but two. Basically it's two overlapping circles but the interesting part is in the overlap. Duality/positive and negative is where the circles are so far apart, where they overlap is where Triplex Reality/Trinity happens. "There is this, there is that and there is both." Dichotomy works too.

And yes, it's very subjective - like high and low vibrations. An insightful quote fro one of the computer games I play -"Sometimes people are just people, man."

No need at all for apologies. My Dear Master comment was actually quite general itself in no particular reference to any master specifically, or what have you. Appears I had gone off on my own little spiel there is all.

As far as offense goes most times I find myself angered at something another has written or said, I realize often enough it is the anger- my own anger that must be dealt with. I often at times find myself feeling something like anger due to another's words. My mind naturally questions me on a daily basis, so I could encounter someone and think "They are making me mad", my thoughts or if you will allow my internal dialogue constantly questions, and will pose the question "But why does it make you mad"? In which I then will proceed to argue with myself and my own points. Sometimes an understanding and or conclusion is reached due to this and then also there is a percentage of discussions (inner) that are not right away concluded upon- I feel naturally, and eventually they will be. That is to say if I do end up finding myself taking offense, that is subject perhaps to change due time, and is ultimately my own issue.

I have heard of Sacred Geometry only in that yes there is something referred to as this, I have only heard of it spoken about in passing in a Pagan or Wicca forum I frequent. I have yet to read much up on it.

My assessment of There is this path for example, that path and then there is both, came not from a book. Or is to say this is not where this thought originated for me. It actually originated from my own thoughts or notice of my own thoughts when young. I would constantly within my mind argue as I stated a moment ago.

It is very hard for me to explain what these thoughts are or sound like here, one day when a child the thoughts were starting to upset me, the constant inner argument or battle, and my father noticed me upset and asked what was wrong, in which I responded that I felt like I was going crazy, because I could hear these voices- or thoughts which were oppositional or that would argue, one says one and yet another says another, usually the opposite of the prior thought. He told me I was experiencing duality and to stop worrying so much about it or I would drive myself crazy (haha), this didn't set well with me when little and produced anxiety of course.

Later after reading Tom Brown Jr. I had read in one of his books how he states there is a good spiritual path and an evil spiritual path. And which path one walks or what makes one good or evil was a matter of choice. I read this and thought of my own path and where it has taken me. I asked myself really, which am I on? A good path or an evil one? And who decides which is which? Is my path Good or Evil? To my surprise I answered myself- a thought not of my own voice answered. It said, you ask which path you are on, or is it a good one or an evil one? Why are there only two choices, is perhaps the better question. Tom gives us the choice of a good path and an evil one. Look around you, what do you see? There are a myriad of people all walking a path. You will find if you look hard enough, we all walk the same path, perhaps not in the same way. So we have two choices, do we walk a good spiritual path or an evil one? You will find you walk both.

I did not expect this to come out of my brain. So I thought about this for a moment questioning the sanity of what I called my duality, and realized, that the thoughts I was having made so much sense to me.

And I took this to be a truth or to mean truth to me ever since.

As for the two circles over lapping I have seen the symbol before perhaps, but had no knowing of what it meant.

I practice shamanistic ritual/ belief along with a form of Chaos Magic, but I do not use too much symbolism with what I do and that I do use I usually determine myself. I rather like to keep things as simple as I can manage.

So my thoughts on duality that is to say did not originate from a book, or from a symbol, or because I heard someone say it. They began to form from a self questioning process that took place years ago, and took years of suffering constant dualistic thinking before I came upon my own thoughts on Good path evil path.

I merely question everything, and constantly argue with myself.
Old 23-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
No need at all for apologies. My Dear Master comment was actually quite general itself in no particular reference to any master specifically, or what have you. Appears I had gone off on my own little spiel there is all.

As far as offense goes most times I find myself angered at something another has written or said, I realize often enough it is the anger- my own anger that must be dealt with. I often at times find myself feeling something like anger due to another's words. My mind naturally questions me on a daily basis, so I could encounter someone and think "They are making me mad", my thoughts or if you will allow my internal dialogue constantly questions, and will pose the question "But why does it make you mad"? In which I then will proceed to argue with myself and my own points. Sometimes an understanding and or conclusion is reached due to this and then also there is a percentage of discussions (inner) that are not right away concluded upon- I feel naturally, and eventually they will be. That is to say if I do end up finding myself taking offense, that is subject perhaps to change due time, and is ultimately my own issue.
It's kind of freaky because those are just the kind of things I used to do, and it's kinda nice to know that someone else is as bonkers as yourself. I never thought about it much at the times but it gives you a very different perspective on Spirituality and Life in general I guess and understanding comes at a very different level. What I was led to in time was Gnosis and "The Universe is a reflection of you." That's where things became interesting and it was a good way to interact on a more conscious level. I'm not the square peg trying to fit in the round hole any more. It's a bit off the beaten Path but that adds to it being interesting.

Quote:
I have heard of Sacred Geometry only in that yes there is something referred to as this, I have only heard of it spoken about in passing in a Pagan or Wicca forum I frequent. I have yet to read much up on it.
I find it fascinating because it covers such a huge number of subjects, from music to atoms and DNA to our solar system - then some. Not to mention things like pyramids and our faces and bodies.

Quote:
My assessment of There is this path for example, that path and then there is both, came not from a book. Or is to say this is not where this thought originated for me. It actually originated from my own thoughts or notice of my own thoughts when young. I would constantly within my mind argue as I stated a moment ago.
Yep, same here. I've never been one for 'book learning' so that can make me something of a rebel and my Spirituality has always been 'internal', but always along the way there's been synchronicities where I'd pick up on something that conformed what was in my head.

Quote:
It is very hard for me to explain what these thoughts are or sound like here, one day when a child the thoughts were starting to upset me, the constant inner argument or battle, and my father noticed me upset and asked what was wrong, in which I responded that I felt like I was going crazy, because I could hear these voices- or thoughts which were oppositional or that would argue, one says one and yet another says another, usually the opposite of the prior thought. He told me I was experiencing duality and to stop worrying so much about it or I would drive myself crazy (haha), this didn't set well with me when little and produced anxiety of course.

Later after reading Tom Brown Jr. I had read in one of his books how he states there is a good spiritual path and an evil spiritual path. And which path one walks or what makes one good or evil was a matter of choice. I read this and thought of my own path and where it has taken me. I asked myself really, which am I on? A good path or an evil one? And who decides which is which? Is my path Good or Evil? To my surprise I answered myself- a thought not of my own voice answered. It said, you ask which path you are on, or is it a good one or an evil one? Why are there only two choices, is perhaps the better question. Tom gives us the choice of a good path and an evil one. Look around you, what do you see? There are a myriad of people all walking a path. You will find if you look hard enough, we all walk the same path, perhaps not in the same way. So we have two choices, do we walk a good spiritual path or an evil one? You will find you walk both.

I did not expect this to come out of my brain. So I thought about this for a moment questioning the sanity of what I called my duality, and realized, that the thoughts I was having made so much sense to me.

And I took this to be a truth or to mean truth to me ever since.
I too experienced this 'inner dialogue' or whatever you want to call it from childhood, at the time I didn't know what was going on and there was nobody to help me sort things out in my head. Although my mother was accepting she didn't understand, and everyone else thought I was crazy so I soon realised I was pretty unique. Long story short it came to the stage where I was told I was schizophrenic, interestingly at the time I was working in mental health and heavily into synchronicity at the time. The strange thing is that I'd never been in any kind of conflict with it, instead just thought it one of my more interesting idiosyncrasies. The upshot is that it turned out to be an 'always on' clairsentience.

Early in my Journey a wise man said "Take what resonates with you as your own truth, leave the rest behind because it's not yours." If that doesn't work then I'll 'point vs counter-point' in my head and often hear that little voice come to fore with the key to it all. And luckily he has a sense of humour. Some would call it Higher Mind, others Higher Self but those labels just get in the way, it happens and it works so that's good enough.

I don't do good vs evil Paths, that to me would be duality. The Path I'm on is the Path I'm on and I'm on it because that's where the feet found themselves. There is always something to see regardless and often the 'wrong' Path is a little detour to find something else.

We walk two Paths, that of the Soul and that of the human.

Quote:
As for the two circles over lapping I have seen the symbol before perhaps, but had no knowing of what it meant.
It's a tool for viualisation if you like and it's happening in this discussion. There's you 'sphere of consciousness', mine, and where they overlap. It would work with evil vs good paths where it's less of a versus and more of a contrast or dichotomy. What it does though is give you a dimension above duality. Or the inner dialogue stuff - you, your voice and the insights that brings.

Quote:
I practice shamanistic ritual/ belief along with a form of Chaos Magic, but I do not use too much symbolism with what I do and that I do use I usually determine myself. I rather like to keep things as simple as I can manage.

So my thoughts on duality that is to say did not originate from a book, or from a symbol, or because I heard someone say it. They began to form from a self questioning process that took place years ago, and took years of suffering constant dualistic thinking before I came upon my own thoughts on Good path evil path.

I merely question everything, and constantly argue with myself.
I'd never heard of that before so I Googled it quickly, didn't want to sound ignorant. Yep, that's what I do too. As far as I'm concerned consciousness is consciousness just the same regardless of any labels, and an expression of consciousness is an expression of consciousness. I'll draw Spirituality from science, sci-fi, history... All kinds of places that most on here wouldn't do. And yeah, I keep things as simple as possible but then where most people see complicated I see a whole load of simple, and I have this penchant for connecting very unrelated things.

I made friends with my duality, early on in my Life I had enough conflict to deal with and thinking back it was either make friends with it or let it send me mad. Literally. When I made friends with it I discovered that it gave me a choice of perspective which made Life very interesting. I could see it this way, that way or both ways and later on I learned about Sacred Geometry and Triplex Unity, so in that respect the Universe and I came into a more meaningful alignment. It also learned that the self-questioning process and my own thoughts were also known as Gnosis, or knowing without knowing how you know. That has a long and interesting history.
Old 25-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you all! I appreciate your responses.